• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What about a true tickle story archive ?

personne62

TMF Regular
Indeed, some of them are quality and it could be nice to have all of them gathered in one archive.
Just tell me what you think of that.

I myself would LOVE having a section devoted to just true tickling stories. Those are my absolute favorite. I think there should be either and archive or section for them. I have to agree with you Whitedwarf. Moderator/Administrator, PLEASE PUT UP A TRUE TICKLING STORY SECTION!! Thanx in advance.

Ive seen some people admit that they jsut put that it was a true story to get more views....

Its really easy to tell the difference between a true story and fictional one. The problem is, if you can tell the story is fake despite the fact it is labeled otherwise there is nothing you can do about it. God forbid you should challenge the authenticity of the story for the author will soon turn around and get annoyed.

My favourite 'fake true story' is when the person trapped someones feet while they were looking for something under a bed and tickled them for hours. This is really really common, although I think these days people are more inclined to post that as a satire on other 'true' stories.

Its sad people would label it true just to get more views. If they're so inclined to write a story, they should simply write a fictional one and leave it at that. The story will get views if the story is good, not if its true.

never been tickled on purpose

i would love to read some real life stories, and once i finally get tickled myself would venture to try and write my experiences down in print. to me true life stories are very arousing, plus i can imagine it is me instead of the person in the story. i want to be tickled for hours, however i would have to be restrained, since i am so unbearable ticklish

isabeau{E}

While I like the idea of a 'true story' archive, I'm not ready to put the staff in the position of having to judge the veracity of the posts to such a forum. It's just an invitation to lots of bad feelings.

Myriads

Hi !

Nice to see some people agree with me.
I have to admit that when I posted that thread I was more specifically thinking of ONE particular writer I can't remember the name of.
He posted a few story about his tickling experience with his best friend's mother, his mother in law, and a young girl he almost had an affair with (but he just stuck to tickling, moral is safe ).
It seems the stories disappeared from the forum and I'd be glad if someone could find them and post them back.
I insist that these stories deserve an archive.

Thanks for reading
See ya
Whitedarf

What about a true tickle story archive

I giddily second that motion. The TICKLE STREET series now lovingly being continued by Strelnikov is one of delightful mainstays of the TMFs Story Forum. By all means, Myriads, please gather them here

What about a true tickle story archive

So then the question needs to be rephrased to: Do you think the government needs to find a way to make everyone happy?

I do not think it is about saving people from spending I really think it is all about whether or not they get tax money from it. What do you think?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back