• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mrskansas

Hang in there Mrs. Kansas.

Some folks just have to stir up trouble. I'd explain that to you, but damned if I know why. :illogical I just know it works that way.

Besides, you seem to have quite a bit of support - after all, it's not like Ray endorses a lot of folks. :twohugs:

BTW - I vote with the guys who think you're gorgeous. I'm an old married guy... but I'm not blind. :wavingguy

Now another Kansas song comes to mind

Venray's post makes me think of another Kansas song, as if you don't watch what you say, you will be "dust in the wind."

Hey sorry I'm late....

How come nobody wants to argue about how good/bad I look?!?!?

;)

btw...welcome aboard mrskansas! Always nicve to have someone new about the place!

~ toyou

as i said, and looking at the picture ray posted, i think she looks great. mrskansas, from your PM to me today it appears you havent taken offense to anything i have posted about you on here. for you i have gone back and edited some posts and deleted others that someone may possibly take offense at, whether you or tact actually did or not. tact also sent me a very nice PM today, so i dont think he did either. you are a great person mrskansas. however, if there was anything you took offense to from me on here, please accept my sincere apology. i look forward to chatting with you some more.

Last edited:
Yes!

Hey at least we can say our naughty behavoir deserves some tickling.

Mrskansas:D

mrskansas, i replied to your PM from earlier this morning.

Re: Yes!

MrsKansas said:
Hey at least we can say our naughty behavoir deserves some tickling.

Mrskansas:D

hehehe! You look and sound like a sweetheart, MrsKansas :) Once again, welcome to the forum :D

Somebody Stop Me

the mask

Well it seems that this forum has generated many views, and I am extremely happy about that. Sadly it hasnt got me any closer to being tickled but I thank you all for posting here and befriending me.

I am going to wear my Avengers catsuit when I see you, Tactilian lover.

Bring your camera!

I was up early this morning so I havent figured out how to use the signature but I want to share with you my quotes.

"my worst day is better than most peoples best day"

"its a still a free country...until the elections"

Thanks Em Es

Thank you for the song EE, I read it this morning and I though it was very good.

Mrskansas

Mrs. Kansas is going to get tickled by someone else in South FL? Arrgggg! I'm so jealous! :D I've got to get out of Pennsylvania!

omg, i always dreamed of vacationing in Kansas chasing tornadoes, nowi got an even better reason to go there, to meet mrskansas, lol. heck, i was sitting down in a chair, and almost tripped and fell to the floor with such immense beauty. i accidently did a double take outta habit when i saw here pic. oh god, i'd looooove to see a pic of her bare soles.
oh yeah, mrskansas. too put in your signature, you hafta put the picture's link inbetween like this....

so inbetween these markers...

cartman, youre a alot closer to mrskansas right now than you would be if you actually went to kansas...ostensibly.........

and by the way...STAY AWAY FROM MY CHEESY POOFS!!!!

oh, she's coming to south florida? *grabs car keys and runs*

dtrell: "Bad kitty! that's my cheesy poofs!!! *whacks kitty over the head with a stick*

cartman, shes not coming there...ostensibly thats where she lives. well when shes not in boston of course.

ehhh screw you two...im going home!

oh i see, ooh cool.

Screw you guys, i'm going home. No, you go over nah, i go over na. No! You nah, me nah!

Hey, wow this was a long time ago. I did go out with one man, 5 years but he was poly so there were others for each during that time. He was open minded and I once asked him to tickle me. It's not the same. It's hard to explain but men with this fetish naturally know. Then I met a man from Bangladesh and got into a whole new world of interests including language cooking and he was a virgin🤸. I showed him a cue stick and tried to tie his feet to it. I said all the Americans do it like that! We had a great laugh that night it's always fun to laugh with a lover. We were together for 4 years. Your forum post is from 2002 and 2003 I was engaged to a chef. So that's the 10 years of my sexual history. My customers would SHOW me by tickling me and I posted that in my blog. I pretend not to understand so they continue once you tell them don't touch my breasts or don't pinch my ass they are polite. So afterwards then I say I like to be tickled. I still talk to my fiance's friends and Mr Klassa, and him joined a cult. Good thing they didn't want to marry me after all I would not like that.

Thanks! I got a few new ones. On model mayhem I thought that Elizabot would be cute. But mods shut down my page! I was on there for 14 years! I don't mind now. My blog doesn't seem to get views but my review of model mayhem does! I'm less of a troll than ever. Thank you. PM me anytime.

Hey thank you! Tickle can be an expression of care and love!
A very sexy post reply I appreciate it! XO

Friendship request me! I have a chat business now! All subjects ask a stripper anything! LoL

My original tickle partner told me if love was easy. And finding a soulmate then the population would double and there wouldn't be air to breath or water to drink. In other words if everyone found their sweetie without reverence to birth control or family planning we'd be in big trouble. Keep looking I'm sure you have someone ... Thank you for the compliment. It's collegen fill so any girl can get them!

I got 39 responses from my personal posts. Thousands of views but only three men PM me about those posts. I met one tickler in Boston
From my online profile we had a blast! He wanin the town my mother was living and I trusted him. I lost my real life domestic partner to a woman ticklee. He has a foot fetish but it was all good, as we were lifestylists.
That is they were IM on Yahoo from 2009 but I didn't mind I considered both my friend/ partner. I did sign up for Ashley Madison ( ID Ashleygirl21)
I got 1500 responses in the first day. If you want to read my falling out with that membership ( no I didn't breach the site). Just follow my IG handles to my blog. So while Cara and Mr. Klassa were tickling, I found out that it's hard to manage 400,000 websites and all those emails. So my poor TMF profile, well I would love to meet all the fans in person. I just try to find a lover in real life while working on my " mission in the world" as my music states. I don't know how to answer except before I was a troll.
But the algorithm in Google and my IP address or whatever. Depends on my mood and the day. I stopped getting my period. Maybe it's hormones. My tangent looks like Elon Musk rather than Mrs. Donald Trump. I hope if I haven't met you yet. I will. Yaki and Howard Stern are fans of mine in the real life. Among others. I found that being polite to response whether bad or good. Is an opportunity to friendship. Criticism is Praise. Improperly phrased.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back