• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Olsen Twins

Bournee

from Rockauthor's site. Only foot tickling...

The recently turned eighteen superstar duo of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were in their lavish New York City apartment overlooking the gorgeous Manhattan skyline. They had just returned from an interview to promote their latest flick New York Minute and were discussing pending business with their agent Robert on speaker phone. Robert was a focused yet amiable sort of person, organized and always reassuring; he was going over some details with the girls about an upcoming fundraiser they were planning for the make-a-wish foundation.

“Have you two decided on a theme yet for the make-a-wish benefit?” Robert asked.

Ashley was standing by the window, arms folded, caressing her arms, enjoying the view; she was wearing a faded red crop top, a pair of blue pants, and she was barefoot. Mary-Kate was sitting on the couch; she sported a black tank top and a pair of black pants, and she was also barefoot. Mary-Kate sighed and threw her hands up, shrugging her shoulders.

“My mind’s a blank,” said Mary-Kate.

Then Ashley went over and plopped down on the couch beside her sister; she sighed. “I can’t think of anything, either,” she said.

“Hmm,” sighed Robert, contemplating, then with a sudden brainstorm, “I’ve got it! Why not ask your fans for ideas. You could post a message on your website asking for suggestions.”

Immediately the two perked up and looked at each other with excited, smiling faces.

“Hey, that’s a great idea,” said Ashley.

“Yeah, I’m sure if there’s anyone who can come up with creative ideas, it’s our fans. I mean, these are the same people who actually put together websites counting down the minutes ’til we both turned eighteen,” said Mary-Kate.

The two girls laughed.

The page was pretty simple; atop in large, arched, flashing letters were the words “we‘re stumped”, below that was an animated GIF image of Mary-Kate and Ashley looking at each other and shrugging their shoulders, and below that was the message, “We need ideas for our upcoming fundraiser benefiting make-a-wish foundation. Write a suggestion in the text box below and be entered in a drawing where you could win a chance to be our special guest at the event.

Well, it didn’t take long for their website to be flooded with prospective themes for the upcoming event: some suggested that the twins take each other on in a drag race, others thought it would be a great idea for the girls to challenge Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie in a game of extreme dodgeball, and there were even a few dreamers who wanted Mary-Kate and Ashley to engage in a mud wrestling match. But, the idea that was most mentioned came as quite a surprise to the Full House stars when they were told that over ten million people said they should let people tickle their feet in a carnival booth setting for a charitable donation.

Right away, the detachment showed on their faces, the girls wanted no part of that, they both shook their heads in rejection.

“No way. I don’t like being tickled,” protested Ashley.

“Me neither. I’m totally ticklish,” Mary-Kate concurred.

“Oh come girls,” Robert begged, “these are your fans responding to you. Now, you don’t wanna disappoint them, do you? Besides, it’s for such a worthy cause. I’m mean, I’m sure there’ll be lots of rich types lined up at the booth, and we can ask for any dollar amount for a donation: one thousand dollars, five thousand dollars, ten thousand dollars. You two could raise a ton of money for make-a-wish.”

Still, the girls were remote to the idea of allowing strangers to tickle their bare feet, even if they would raise a lot of money for their charity. Mary-Kate sighed despairingly propping her head up with her hands as Ashley looked back at her with despondent eyes.

“But, that would drive me absolutely crazy. I just can’t stand to be tickled, especially on my feet,” said Mary-Kate.

“Oh yeah, my feet are my worst tickle spot ever. That would make me pee. I don’t even like getting pedicures,” said Ashley.

“Mary-Kate, Ashley, listen to me,” Robert pleaded, “I know the whole thing doesn’t sound very appealing, but think about your loyal fans, think about all those sick and dying kids you’d be helping through make-a-wish...the kids, girls, the kids.”

Mary-Kate and Ashley frowned as if they were stuck on a difficult math problem on the SAT. Their agent’s weighty words echoed in their minds as they pondered the ticklish proposal. This would be no easy task. They would definitely have to have a password to let someone know they’ve reached their limit and couldn’t take anymore, and they would have to have small breaks in between the tickling. They were reluctant, but ultimately the twin icons agreed to be good sports and go through with this wild idea. Everything would soon be under way.

The Olsen twins arrived at an estate where the function was being held. Ashley was wearing a white tube top, and a pair of light blue pants; her sister was wearing a faded blue tank top and a pair of black pants. The girls entered the mansion and headed towards the main hall. As they walked towards the exhibit, Ashley was trying to psyche herself out. Let’s just get this over with was what repeated in her head like a chant.

Mary-Kate walked with her toes curled locked inside her shoes as her mind started leading her away across a gripping path through her imagination. Soon, total strangers would be touching and tickling her bare feet freely: Menacing, anonymous fingers would stroke, poke, and explore every sensitive section of her available peds.

They trembled when they laid eyes on the carnival booth for the first time, which was actually just a frontage. It was painted pink, and on the front it said:

TICKLE THE OLSEN TWINS

FOR A $25,000 CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION

MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION

Below that were the girls’ names with an arrow under each name pointing to two pairs of round holes made into the wall. Behind the wall was a curtain that curved around the back. They then walked behind the curtain where they were shocked to see two hospital type of beds placed against the wall by the two sets of holes. Each bed had four broad leather belts attached to them, and there were two microphones craned over the heads of the beds.

“Oh my god,” Ashley blurted, “are we like supposed to be in bondage and stuff?”

“Okay, I’m totally freaking out now,” said Mary-Kate.

“Relax, girls,” said Robert. “Everything will be just fine.”

“Easy for you to say. You’re not the one who’s gonna be strapped down like Frankenstein’s monster,” said Mary-Kate.

“Listen, if it’ll make you feel better, you don’t have to get strapped in, but you gotta promise not to pull your feet out of the holes,” said Robert. “Remember, we agreed you two would use your password when you’ve had enough.”

“Okay,” said the girls, half-heartedly.

Mary-Kate and Ashley then removed their shoes, climbed up on the beds, and lay on their backs. Reluctantly, they placed their feet through the padded holes in front of them; doing this made the girls feel a new and exciting vulnerability they never experienced before. But, in a way, they both thought it was kind of cool. Their whole lives they’ve had people catering to their every whim, they were multi-millionaires before the age of thirteen, and movie producers before age eighteen. The Olsen twins had always been very much in control of their careers and their lives, but now they were going to be made into playtoys for the very public who watched them soar to superstardom.

Within moments, the two sisters could hear the crowd gathering on the other side of the wall. The clicking of cameras and the chatter of eager patrons filled the room. “This is so cool,” a male voice was heard saying. “oh, they do have pretty feet,” said another. The girls’ hearts were pounding. Mary-Kate’s toes were curled locked in the cutest little way, showcasing her dazzling turquoise painted toenails. Ashley’s adorable feet fidgeted constantly, nervously covering one sole with the other. If only they could see what was going on on the other side of the wall.

A host of affluent types formed a line between velvet ropes. There were doctors, lawyers, businessmen, and even a few celebrities on hand as various reporters and paparazzi elbowed their way in to get a good position for the festivities. At the front of the line, on one side, was a small desk where a lady representing the charity sat and received the checks from everyone for their $25,000 donation. On the other side of the line, a long table displayed an assortment of feathers, brushes, electric toothbrushes, backscratchers, and other tickling instruments.

“Heeheeheeheehee! Oh my god, I am gonna be so ticklish heeheeheeheehee,” giggled Mary-Kate.

“Let’s just get this over with,” mumbled Ashley. “Eeeeeeeeeek!” she shrieked, anticipating a tickle; even though no one was touching her deathly ticklish feet yet, she just couldn't help herself. With a sudden jolt, she instinctively covered her left sole with her right foot. Then Mary-Kate and Ashley's agent, Robert, peeked behind the wall to check on his two clients.

“How are you two doing back here,” he asked.

“I think I’m having second thoughts about all of this,” whined Mary-Kate.

“Me too,” Ashley agreed.

“Why? What’s wrong,” Robert said with kindhearted concern.

“I don’t think I can take being tickled like this,” said Mary-Kate.

“Yeah. Tickling is torture,” said Ashley.

“Girls, I know you’re getting anxious, but you know each person is only going to be allowed to tickle you for just a few seconds and that’s it,” Robert assured. The twin sisters looked at each other despondently and sighed. “Don’t worry, we all know what the safe word is, and I’ll be right outside if you need me. Everything will be just fine. Remember, it‘s all for the kids...the kids,” Robert then stepped back out leaving Mary-Kate and Ashley alone behind the curtain.

“Oooh, I’m gonna be so ticklish,” Mary-Kate said quietly, her eyes were shut tightly, and the biggest grin had decorated her face.

Ashley groaned and told her sister, “Robert’s right, I guess. It is for a worthy cause and everything. And our fans are counting on us...so, let’s just get this over wiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!” She suddenly broke into an unbridled shriek when she felt a lone finger dragging up her naked left sole. “Oh my god,” she shouted.

Then all of a sudden Mary-Kate felt five nimble fingers dance along her exposed, unsuspecting right foot. “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, I wasn’t expecting that!”

Before the Olsen twins could brace themselves the tickling had begun; ready customers were writing out their $25,000 checks to make-a-wish foundation for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and living out every foot tickler’s dream. Mary-Kate and Ashley were really anxious now; their feet wiggled and flexed madly, their toes curled, and they nervously covered one foot with the other constantly.

The next patron stepped forward. It was a lucky young gentleman who had won the drawing from the website. He went over to the long table to the right of the line where the various tickling instruments were laid out. He picked up a fine feather and approached Ashley’s susceptible two feet. Methodically, he began swiping it up and down the sides of her bare feet. Again, the pretty actress was caught off-guard by the sudden sensation.

“EEEEEEEEEEEK! OH NO, NOT AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHA,” Ashley giggled.

Mary-Kate felt the fingers of a new unknown tickler start to dig under and between her cute little toes which was undeniably the most ticklish spot on poor Mary-Kate’s feet because she had shrieked so loudly that she didn’t even need the microphone that was fixed over her head for everyone to hear her. The Two Of A Kind star desperately tried to yank her feet away from the person’s lethal digits, almost pulling them back through the holes in the wall to safety.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGH! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! STOP! Oh my god, I’m so ticklish there,” screamed Mary-Kate trailing off into uninhibited giggles even after the tickler ceased.

“This is so wild,” said Ashley giggling at their predicament.

By this time, the girls needed their first of many small breaks; they were both fanning themselves from exertion, and Ashley had asked for a glass of water. The two sisters looked at each other again and laughed at the situation they had gotten themselves into, both accusing the other of being the more ticklish one. But Mary-Kate and Ashley’s brief reprieve soon ended, and more raring-to-go participants descended upon the frantically wiggling, hopelessly ticklish, inviting treats of the Olsen twins.

From every conceivable angle, pursuing fingers searched to exploit their most sensitive regions, aided by the sudden thrills of dragging feathers, scraping backscratchers, and whirling electric toothbrushes. They writhed and squirmed atop the beds, pounding their fists on the mattresses, and screaming in ticklish hysteria, trying to remember the “safe” word that would quickly end their torture if need be. The crowd erupted in applause and laughter throughout the proceeding, enhancing the carnival-like atmosphere.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP!” yelled Ashley.

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! COME ON! WHO’S DOING THAT? AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHA! ENOUGH!” laughed Mary-Kate.

“AAAAAAAAAAGH! WHAT’S THAT?” Ashley shrieked when someone suddenly took an electric toothbrush to the tender ball of her left foot. “HEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHA! OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT?”

“OH NO, NOT THE TOES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT THE TOES!”

“OH, GOD, THAT TICKLES! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAGH!”

“You’re more ticklish than me,” Ashley said to her sister.

“No, you’re way more ticklish than me,” Mary-Kate insisted.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp* THIS IS SO WILD! MY HEART IS LIKE RACING!” shrieked Ashley.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *hiccup* NO MORE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHA HEEHEE! I’M SO EXHAUSTED!” shouted Mary-Kate.

At long last, Mary-Kate and Ashley both shouted “nickelodeon” ,their safe word, calling a halt to the tickling free-for-all which seemed like it would never end. Even after several breaks in between, both girls were dog-tired. They were all sweaty and hot, and tears had streamed from their eyes, ruining their mascara. They heard a round of applause from the faceless crowd as the two gladly pulled their feet from the holes that held them captive all day.

In the end, over one hundred donating guest took advantage of Mary-Kate and Ashley’s ticklish feet, bringing in a total of over $2,500,000 for their charity. Their agent Robert was tremendously proud of his two young clients. As he opened up the curtain to greet them, he was accompanied by a slew of photographers and reporters behind him ready to interview the Olsen twins.

The girls were asked what it felt like to be tickled like that and what did they think about them raising so much money for make-a-wish foundation. The superstar duo responded in sweet fashion that the whole experience was thrilling but very tiring; Mary-Kate even thought that Ashley got tickled more than she did. They were so happy to do so much for their favorite charity. When asked if they would do it again, they answered “only if they were the ones doing the tickling.”

nice tale. There is just something about a female celebrity getting tickled or two.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Welcome to the TMF, Bournee, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back