• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Inventor f/f Part 1: The beginning Amanda

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, my name is Gina Hammond. You may wonder what am I doing here? That is a perfectly valid question that I ask myself everyday! My life story is one where a brilliant mind like mine was ignored. Before you start thinking what an arrogant bitch, listen first. I was a prodigy as a child, exceptionally bright. I graduated from high school a mere 14 years into my life. My results were the highest in the state and I came second, yep second in the Nation. Sadly, the state I am from is Texas and my city Austin. Still you would have anticipated that I would have got a scholarship from Harvard, Yale or better Princeton or even better MIT. As a girl who desires to work in Engineering, you could have been forgiven for thinking I was a shoe-in. I thought so. However despite the lies they tell you, I was denied scholarships because they only grant scholarships to athletics! So I was forced to go to New York State where I graduated top of my class. However the best jobs were reserved for rich, Ivy League prats with half my brains, so I didn;t get those. Worst of all in 3 years of looking, I got zero offers. I was forced to work as a secretary to a lascivious woman Angela whose managerial skills equal that of Great President Clinton's knowledge of monogamy, completely void. Angry and in pain, I knew I had to build something that would make people take notice. The idea came from a television series and so I began. I worked for 3 years, enduring more comments from ANgela her superior continuously ignored. Okay, I admit I like girls, but Angela was 37! I was only 20. Finally after much work, I finished my first invention. I went to work after another dismal interview and decided this was the place to use my invention. Amanda, Angela second secretary and my superior (How that is the case when I worked much harder was beyond me, although the rumors that she and Angela were sleeping together don't surprise me). The 23 year old blonde, blue eyed, 5'11 statueque beauty enjoyed giving me all her work while she filed her nails. And she would get raises! Unfortunately, I was unable to find other work so I was forced to endure this humiliation. But that day, ah here it is! As she went to talk to me, I activated the machien full blast. Everyone stopped! The whole room was frozen in time. By using kinetic force at a varying speed concentrated towards the molecules of given speed I could accelerate or decelerate the rate of movement. I waved my hand in from of Amanda and she did not reacted. I decided to test an experiment. Putting the machine in my pocket (it was shaped like a remote control) I watched Amanda and the others: no movement. SO I moved towards her and poked her belly. No reaction. Perhaps she wasn't ticklish. Still I wanted my "superior" to suffer, so I removed her clothing. I kept looking around to see if anyone was moving. Nothing. I decided to dance my fingers on her belly. I scratched, poked and generally explored her belly. I had a lot of fun, just exploited her body. Next I moved to her underarms. I lifted her arms which were relatively rigid. Then I danced my fingers on those sensitive hollows. No rection at all. Not content to leave it at that, I proceeded to explore her navel for weakness. I continuously delved in her belly button and again there was no reaction. I lifted a foot and proceeded to dance my fingers on them. However despite the attention, her left foot remained unmoved. I decided to continue in the name of science obviously and tested her ribcage. I allowed myself the pleasure of testing her ribcage for responses. There was none. Finally I decided her right foot was in need of a clean. I went to the janitor's cuppboard and proceeded to wash her right foot. When it was clean, I moved her clothing into Angela's room. I immediately went back to where I was standing and pressed the button. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!" howled Amanda as she rolled naked on the ground. I watched in delight as Amanda continued her ministrations rolling helpless on the ground as if trying to stop the sensations. Her hands were tight against her hollows as she lifted her knees to protect her belly and immediately sat on her read to protect her feet. I had never witnessed such an amazing sight as this. After about 30 minutes she finally stopped laughing but wheezed quite a bit. The employees who had been watching her suddenly discovered the joys of hard work, moving away. Amanda stood up and was about to say something when she realized she was stark naked. Embarrased she ran into her office. I smiled, vengeance was sweet.

Love,
Anna and Heather

Your invention....

Now, that was interesting! Where can I buy one of your inventions? :D I hope that you're not done, though.

Part 2: Angela's suffering

"where's Amanda?" demanded ANgela. "i have no idea!" was my reply. "Well since YOU're here!" saucily spoke my superior. "THe company is making cost reductions. I'll make this quick, if you sleep with me, I will save your job. If you don't, I will fire you. I see how hard you work, sleep with me and I will promote you up to Amanda's level." said my insulting employer. "That's sexual harassment!" I replied. "Now now cute butt!" she responded, grabbing my butt from behind. "I see you, I know you liek girls. This is a stepping stone!" I tried to pull myself out of her grip and she responded by stroking my belly. Being extraordinary ticklish I squeal like a pig. "Ticklish are we? How adorable. Strip naked and do me now or you're fired!" she taunted. I finally extradited myself from her grip "I quit!" "You can't quit, they only let ivy league rich kid into enginerring jobs. They'll keep knocking you back. This is the only job you'll get!" she followed up, grabbing me again in a bear hug and mercilessly tickling my ribcage. 'WHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAP!" I screamed. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, give in!" she chimed. My extreme ticklishness made things difficult but I finally extract myself and started to move to the door. She replied by pulling down my skirt and undies and kissing my ass. I tried to push her off and grab my panties, but she tripped me and went between my legs. I pushed her of, grabbed my skirt and panties and ran out of her office. I used the remote to pause time and rushed back in there. She had her skirt of, rubbing herself. I took her clothes and opened the window and threw them out. Stark naked with her pussy exposed being shamefully rubbed, I went to work. I would enjoy this one. I started to tickle her ribcage, tweaking and running my fingers over them. I enjoyed the knowledge she may soon laugh herself silly. I relentless marched that ribcage into high orbit by going up and down. Going back to the janitor's closet, I scrubbed her tummy with a sponge and I could swear her stomahc quivered. I ran my fingers over the softest hollows I have ever experienced. I showed her little respite as I danced my fingers all over her precious armpits. The unmerciless torture caused me great shakes of joy. I continued to show a lack of relent as I used my tongue on her vulenrable navel. Finally I finished it off by using a scrub brush on the delicate soles of my former superior showing her little respite. I danced the brush over her arches and toes. I licked those soft arches being unrelenting. I finished it of with some armpit, navel,balls of the feet and heels. I left and moved outside the door. I walked out and moved back into my original leaving position. I unpaused the button and left the howling screams of my former naked superior. "WHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Angela. I left with the knowledge my world was about to make a change for the better.
Love,
Anna and Heather

nice! you two did a great job! keep up the great work. you are improving nicely.

We'll take that as a compliment. Very well done to you too Primetime. Say, you want to take a shot at a tickling fanfic? The sequel to Buffy the Tickler, Willow's Punishment. Maybe an all F/F punishment for a certain incident that an arrogant Slayer committed at the vineyard?
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S those waiting for our Goth tale, it's coming!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back