• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestions When Looking For Images, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
Over the past several months, there's been an increase in the number of requests that are simply asking for anything about a specific person. While there are times when others may have some material, your best bet is often going to be to start by doing a search on GOOGLE. This is especially the case when asking for images (foot images seems the most often requested) of a particular star. All you need to do is go to Google and do an image search, then sift through the results. I've found a ton of great material over the years by simply taking the time to search.

You may say, "But, I want others to just send me what I want." Well, that's your choice. Sometimes, others will have the stuff to send you. Sometimes, they won't. But, if you look through and see the number of requests like this to which there has been little or no response, I think you'll agree that doing a search is your best option. Besides, if you're like me, you'll find all sorts of other goodies that you may not have known existed. It's worth a bit of your time. You can still ask around here. But, you're likely to find some nice surprises in a search. Why not give it a try?

Ann ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back