• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklingnemesis' request: A Fantasia Story: Julie and the Intern

tklover66

TMF Novice
My apologies to Ticklingnemesis for taking such a long time to finally respond to his request/suggestion for another 'Fantasia' session, so finally, here it is!

Hope you all enjoy this story as well!

Fantasia: Julie and the Intern

“Hey Julie, do you mind if I use your computer’s Internet to check my emails for a while?” Kelsey asked.

“Sure,” Julie replied from inside the bathroom. “Go right ahead,” she chirped cheerfully.

Kelsey was a cute intern who had done a summer holiday stint with Julie and Catherine’s company. She was a sunny blonde, with a perpetual grin on her face, and the most delightful dimples to go. Her good-natured attitude coupled with work-hard-play harder philosophy had endeared her to almost all of the company’s staff just over a short summer internship. Of course, most of the guys in the company were more interested in other aspects of Kelsey’s anatomy, which were eye-catching to put it mildly.

Julie and Catherine (whom we all know from the first few ‘Fantasia’ series) were technically in charge of Kelsey’s internship, and while they had indeed showed Kelsey the ropes in terms of business dealings and techniques, much more time was spent teaching Kelsey how to get free drinks off corporate events and which cocktail parties would guarantee free flow of champagne and caviar.

It just so happened that Kelsey’s internship end coincided with the company’s dinner and dance, and quite obviously all of the guys had invited Kelsey as their date. They were chilling at Julie’s apartment for the moment, waiting for the D & D to start. While she knew that she would be passed round from guy to guy seeking dances (and cropping a feel), the food and drinks were far too enticing to pass up. Besides, Julie would be there as well to ensure things did not go out of hand. It was a pity that Catherine had to leave the state on business, otherwise the three of them would definitely have a whale of time!

And so, Kelsey logged on to the Internet to check her mail, typing into the address column www.fanmail.com. It just so happened that Julie had not cleared her cache copy of files, and so when Kelsey typed in “www.fan-” the autoprompt immediately completed the web address as fantasia.com. Equally absently, Kelsey hit the ‘Enter’ key, too used to her own home computer default settings.

What she saw on the webpage shocked her. Women who consensually let themselves be tied up and tickled; well, don’t we learn something new everyday! Luckily, (for us) Kelsey was a curious girl and didn’t really have any issues with kinky friends. Indeed, she began started thinking about herself in bondage, being tickled silly. Suddenly it didn’t seem too silly after all!

At that moment, Julie came out of the bathroom, and saw Kelsey at the Fantasia webpage. “Uh- oh,” she thought. Until Kelsey turned to her, smiled her brilliant smile and asked, “what’s it like? Is it fun?”

Grinning back at Kelsey, Julie sauntered over to the chair she was sitting on. Without warning, she shot her hands out and began to tickle Kelsey’s ribs. “EEEEEKKKK!!!! STOP!!!” Kelsey shrieked, even as she laughed uncontrollably. However the big smile on her face and brightly lit eyes told Julie that she didn’t really want it to stop-yet.

Kelsey quickly wiggled out of Julie’s fingers and clambered onto her bed, a huge grin on her face, even as she held her hands in front of her body, in a protective gesture. Julie quickly followed her to the bed, and after a brief bout of wrestling that would have given the WWE Divas a run for their money, Kelsey was lying on her side, while Julie was at her back.

Julie’s legs were scissored across Kelsey’s legs, trapping her on the bed. Her fingers were trapped in Kelsey’s underarms, as Kelsey had clamped her arms to her sides the minute Julie attacked her ticklish underarms. Both ladies were giggling uncontrollably from the hilarity of the situation, though Kelsey obviously had more to laugh about.

Her cute giggles were interspersed with sharp yelps every now and then as Julie wiggled her fingertips inside Kelsey’s underarms every so often. Kelsey could feel herself getting moist between her legs, from the seductive mixture of mild bondage, torturous tickling and Julie’s close presence. Indeed, Kelsey could actually feel Julie’s hard nipples pressing against her back, and that made her own nipples harden with arousal.

“OK, OK, let me go, please!” Kelsey pleaded with Julie through her giggling.

“But we’re having so much fun!” Julie exclaimed, wiggling her fingers again, making Kelsey burst out into hysterical laughter. Then Kelsey, with her arms clamped to her sides, was able to reach her fingers and squeeze Julie’s kneecaps as they scissored around her own legs. Julie shrieked with laughter as well and immediately broke her leg hold on Kelsey and withdrew her fingers from Kelsey’s underarms.

Kelsey quickly turned over to face Julie, and the next few minutes filled the apartment with frantic squeals, hysterical laughter and threats and pleas from both girls. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and the D & D drew closer. Lying side by side, both ladies were panting heavily from the tickling game, and still giggling helplessly as well.

“Good thing Catherine isn’t around today, or both of us would get tickled really bad!” Julie told Kelsey. After that, the dom-sub relationship between Catherine and Julie came out and it merely added to Kelsey’s curiosity.

“I never knew tickling could be so fun; so torturous yet enjoyable at the same time!” Kelsey exclaimed to Julie.

“You haven’t seen anything yet!” Julie promised Kelsey with a finality that made Kelsey’s mound heat up rapidly. “But not now, come on, we’ve got to get changed and go break some hearts at the party!”

“Well, Kelsey, you’ve been a great asset to our company for the period of your internship here, and we’ll like you to know that after you complete your business studies, you’ll always have a place here waiting for you!” The branch head informed Kelsey, handing her a farewell present, while the rest of the gathered staff politely clapped. The guys were clapping much more enthusiastically, hoping that Kelsey would take up the offer and work here, so that they could get to see her every day.

After that, the gathering dispersed, and after the regular small talk, Kelsey was alone with Julie. “I have a present of my own as well,” Julie told Kelsey with a twinkle in her eye that made Kelsey’s heart beat in double quick time. She handed a plain envelope over, and with a naughty wink, walked back to her workstation.

Curious, Kelsey immediately opened the envelope and gasped. A ticket to a night of indulgence at Fantasia together with Julie! This really was the best going-away present she ever had!

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this!" Kelsey told Julie in a breathless voice. "And for three hours as well!" Both lovely ladies were in a typical 'Fantasia' dungeon. Better still, both ladies were naked and spreadeagled on X-frames.

Julie giggled, sending her beautiful breasts jiggling. "Come on, girl, you know you want this! Stop trying to make it sound as though i made you do this. Just relax and have a good laugh!" that sent both girls giggling again.

"Something funny, ladies?" a voice came from the door. B1 and B2 entered the room, in their usual hoods. "Don't worry, we'll definitely give you something to laugh about," B1 chuckled evilly. They proceeded to move towards the two bound beauties.

"Now, we're going to play a nice game called 'Tickling Nemesis'" B2 informed the girls. He was at Kelsey's X-frame, wiggling his fingers menacingly at her, making her burst out with squeals and giggle. Her breasts were hardened.

"Here's how the game is played," B1 told them. He was at Julie's x-frame, running his fingers along Julie's torso, extracting sweet giggles from her. Her breasts were hard as well. "We're going to tickle one girl at a time, until the other girl orgasms'. Then the other girl gets tickled."

"You might be thinking, 'how will I cum?' The answer, of course, is this," B2 continued, holding up a magic wand vibrator in his hands. "When you are being tickled, the vibrator will be switched off, but when your friend is being tickled, your vibrator will be on. Therefore your job is to hold back the orgasm, or else..." he trailed off.

"Now then, we're going to have to find out who starts getting tickled first, and so, quite appropriately, both of you now are going to get tickled, and the girl who calls out 'safeword' is going to get the ball rolling," B1 informed then.

"And so, without any further ado, let the games begin!" B2 intoned. Without warning, his fingers began to squeeze Kelsey's knees, eliciting frenzied squeals and laughter. Not to be outdone, B1 immediately sank his fingers into Julie's waist, making her scream with laughter.
“NNNNOOOOOO!!!” Kelsey shrieked with demented laughter, as B2 let his finger roam down to Kelsey’s beautiful feet, raking his fingernails along her defenceless soles. “SSSTTTOOOPPPPPP!!!!” she screamed through her laughter. Despite her frenzied pleas for mercy and the undeniable fact that the tickling was torturous, Kelsey felt a warm pleasant sensation flowing through her entire body.

Julie was enjoying herself no less. B1 had trailed his fingers up her waist, along her ticklish ribs and were now assaulting her hyperticklish underarms. His fingers were sunk deep into the hollows of her underarms, wiggling away maniacally, making Julie whoop with tortured laughter. Her nipples were bullet-hard, testifying to her arousal.

“SAFEWORD!!!” Kelsey screamed out, as the foot tickling brought about an intense orgasm. The sensations were just too much for her to bear! Immediately, the merciless tickling for both girls ceased, allowing them a much-needed respite. Both of them were panting and wheezing for breath after the tickling assault upon their sensitive flesh.

“Oh, oh, I- I- can’t- I can’t take-“ Kelsey panted with a huge smile on her face, before B2 resumed his foot tickling, this time gently stroking his fingers along her soles. Despite the gentler tickling this time round, Kelsey’s orgasm had sensitized her to the point that even this light tickling made her laugh hysterically.

B1 quickly secured a magic wand vibrator against Julie’s pussy, and turned it on, making the bound beauty gasp and whimper. He quickly proceeded over to Kelsey and used his forefingers to lightly brush Kelsey’s outstretched underarms. “WWWWAAHHHAHAAHHAAA!!” Kelsey shrieked with hysterical laughter as this twin assault. Her eyes were bugged out, and her breasts were rock-hard, even as the pleasure built steadily at her loins.

Then B1 and B2 began an all-out tickle torture fest on her helpless body, B1 digging his fingers into Kelsey’s underarms and wiggling away, while B2 raked his fingers rapidly across her soles. Kelsey arched her body upwards, her mouth opened in a wide ‘O’ at the sudden intensity of the tickling.

Julie was getting increasing aroused by the sight of her intern getting mercilessly tickled, and the vibrator between her legs was a maddening buzz of pleasure as well. As much as she hoped to get tickled, she was half-dreading the torture that B1 and B2 would inflict upon her helpless flesh! As best as she could, she tried to hold back the impending orgasm. She might have better results trying to prevent water from flowing downslope though, and with a scream of unbearable pleasure, Julie climax.

Immediately, B1 and B2 ceased their tickling of Kelsey. Another vibrator was attached to her pussy and switched on, and then they turned their attention to Julie. “No! Please, no! Not after an orgasm, please!” Julie pleaded with them, even as every single nerve in her body cried out for the tickling to begin.

Without preamble, B1 sank his fingers into her belly, using a claw-like massaging technique to tickle Julie’s belly. B2 worked Julie’s knees like a virtuoso, kneading her helpless knees and thighs with devastating effect. Julie could only laugh hysterically and struggle futilely against her bonds.

Kelsey, meanwhile, was getting a pleasure-high from the vibrator and watching her mentor get the living daylights tickled out of her. She let the superbly erotic sight of Julie getting tickled take her over the edge with the help of the vibrator, with another intense orgasm resounding through her body.

Kelsey barely had time to coast down from the orgasm when B1 and B2 resumed their tickling of Kelsey’s bound body, with B2 going back to tickle her feet, while B1 began a merciless rib tickling, spreading his fingers across her ribcage and vibrating his fingertips.

B2 began to add his tongue to Kelsey’s torture, passing his tongue between her toes, flicking his tongue’s tip rapidly against the base of her toes, even as his fingers scribbled random patterns of tickling agony along her soles. B1 let his fingers worm down to her waist, kneading her soft sides expertly and making the poor girl scream with demented laughter.

“JULIE!!!” Kelsey screamed to her friend to help her out of her torture. “PLEASE CUM FOR ME!!!” She begged her mentor. Kelsey feared that if her breasts got any harder, they would burst. But Julie wasn’t about to give up without a fight.

“No way, kiddo!” she teased Kelsey, even as she fought off the urge to climax. “I’m not going to let them tickle me so bad! You can have all the tickling, I’ll just watch!” she informed Kelsey, but the breathless catch to her voice betrayed the fact that the orgasm would not be long in coming. Sure enough, Julie screamed with pleasure as the vibrator forced her to cum powerfully.

B1 and B2 turned their attention to Julie now, allowing Kelsey a much-needed respite from the pleasurable agony of tickle torture. “YOU BITCH!” Kelsey shouted good-naturedly at Julie, even as Julie got tickled. B2 was raking his nails along Julie’s feet, while B1 attacked her smooth underarms.

“NNNNOOOOO!!!” Julie shrieked with laughter. “KELSEY!!! I’M SORRY!!!” she screamed.

But Kelsey merely smirked at her. “Oh, no, Julie, unlike you, I can hold back an orgasm for a very long time!” she cruelly taunted her mentor. “You’re gonna get tickled for a long, long time!”

“NNOOOO!!! Not THERE!!!” Julie screamed in desperation as B1 began to tickle her breasts, running his fingers rapidly across her breasts, working the tops of her bosom to the sensitive undersides, making her howl with laughter, even as she gasped with pleasure. Then she screamed as she orgasmed with B1 began to flick his fingers across her nipples even as B2 continued his foot tickling.

This erotic sight was too much for Kelsey to bear, and with a loud cry of passion, she climaxed powerfully. Immediately, B2 started kneading her knees, making her shriek with tortured laughter, while B1 let her have a taste of Julie’s breast torment, by tickling he breasts as well.

B2 let his kneading work his way up towards her inner thighs, until it was obvious to Kelsey that he was methodically working his way up to her bikini line. “NNNOOO!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!” Kelsey begged in desperation. Intuitively, she knew that her bikini line was a devastatingly ticklish portion of her flesh. Paying no attention to her pleas, B2 continued working his way towards her bikini line.

“AAAAIIIEEEEE!!!!” Mere inches away from his final destination, Julie had lost the fight against the vibrator again. As B1 and B2 moved over to Julie, B2 had a disapproving frown on his face. B1 wasted little time in attacking Julie’s ribcage, making her laugh hysterically.

“How dare you disturb me just as I was going to get your friend’s hotspot!” B2 chided Julie. “You’re going to pay heavily for that,” he promised Julie, as he immediately sank his fingers into Julie’s bikini line. A loud wail of ticklish agony from Julie was followed by a long moment of silent laughter from Julie. B2 cast a cruel glance at a highly aroused Kelsey, warning her, “you know what I’m going to do to you next, don’t you?”

Kelsey’s eyes widened fearfully at his threat. There was no way she could endure having her bikini line so mercilessly tickled! Then B1 made it worse for Kelsey. “Yes, I’m going to work on those sweet underarms of yours as well! So if you know what’s good for you, you’d better not cum!” he chuckled. Biting her lower lip nervously, Kelsey fought back the orgasm knocking on the door.

Panting rapidly, Kelsey was fighting the losing battle against the inhuman vibrator. “NO! NO! I’m not going to – AAIIIIEEEEE!” Kelsey screamed with unbearable pleasure. Then as the orgasm was still rocking through her senses, B2 sank his fingers into her bikini line, and B1 began to dig in to her underarms. The unbearable tickling sensations immediately forced Kelsey to another simultaneous orgasm, and everything grew hazing for the tortured intern.

Nothing else mattered to Kelsey at that moment except for the twin sensations of unbearable tickling coupled with the most intense pleasure of her life. Finally, the tickling ceased, but it took a long moment for Kelsey to coast down from the multiple orgasms she had undergone.

She looked towards Julie, thinking that it was Julie’s turn to get tickled, only to find that both of them were freed from their bonds and left alone in the dungeon. Both ladies looked at each other, too spent at the moment to do anything but lie there and rest and catch their breath.

“Oh my,” Kelsey panted after some time. “I’ve never ever come so many times, and so hard in my life,” she told Julie happily.

“I told you you’d love it!” Julie replied, a contented, blissful look on her face as well.

“Yeah! Tickling Nemesis is the best thing I’ve ever experienced!” Kelsey marveled. Then she looked shyly at Julie. “Do you think Catherine would want to help us play Tickling Nemesis again?”

“Catherine?” Julie replied. “She’ll be delighted to tickle both of us!” she giggled. Then a naughty grin appeared on her face. “But I promise you, I’m going to be able to hold back my orgasms much better next time!” she challenged Kelsey.

Kelsey grinned back at her. “Well, then, may the best lady win!”

The End

Nice tale! Good thing there aren't a real live female equivalent or else Heather and I would be in trouble. Cause if there was a G1 and G2.... Well Heather and I would be in REAL trouble. That's not a request by the way. Wonderful tale again.
Love,
Anna and my love Heather

Excellent story tklover66! I didn't mind the wait. Will there be a follow-up where you include Catherine? :devil:
And I just loved the game 'Tickling Nemesis', very creative! :D
BTW, I'm not a HIM, I'm a HER. Sorry if I mislead you or anyone to think I was a guy.
Again, excellent! :D

ticklingnemesis

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back