• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scorn (WWE Divas/W.O.W./GLOW) F/F (wrestling/tickling) part 5

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for the next chapter of the pay per view. right now we are in the middle of the pay per view and there is so much more to come! GOOD NEWS!!!! this fall, WOW returns to TV! according to the previews at their website, looks like they are BACK! i am so excited. so, all those who never saw WOW and these characters that i write about, this fall, you will be able to check them out! now, on to the next story! characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com characters of GLOW at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

Lee: "I cant believe what we just saw! the Disciplinarian and Poison just shaved Ice Cold's hair clean off!"

Coach: "i'm speechless right now. actually, i feel like laughing."

Bobby: "that is one.....UGLY woman in the ring right now...."

Ice Cold picked up some of her hair from the mat and screamed hysterically. she started crying profusely as she agonized over her hair. she rubbed her hand over her head and felt the stubble from having her head buzzed clean. she got out of the ring, screaming hysterically then went over to the broadcast booth. she screamed like a mad woman at the announcers, with Bobby Heenan and the Coach falling back in their chairs, trying to get away from Ice Cold.

Coach: "get away from me!"

Bobby: "go away baldy! unless you feel like granting me three wishes!"

Ice Cold screamed and then headed back up towards the ramp. the fans were still silent as they watched a bald Ice Cold scream like a mad woman back up the ramp. Ice Cold made it to the backstage area and continued to scream wildly.

"i must say, interesting things happen here in WOW." Vince McMahon said.

"yeah Daddy, REAL interesting things happen here. this is going to be fun!" Stephanie smiled.

Ice Cold then barged into Mclane's office screaming and yelling and she made her way to Mclane. "LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!! THEY SHAVED MY HEAD!!!! I'M BALD MCLANE!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLDDDD!"

"i see....." Mclane replied leaning back in his chair.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO ME?!!!!!!" Ice Cold continued to rant.

"i-i didnt have anything...wait. let me put on some sunglasses. the glare from your head is messing with my eyes." Mclane said as he put on some sunglasses.

"THAT IS NOT FUNNY YOU TWERP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DO SOMETHING MCLANE!!!!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

"what can i do? i'm not a wig maker." Mclane replied.

"YOU SLIMY ROACH!!!!! FINE!!!! i will get them back MYSELF!!!! YOU ARE SO WORTHLESS!!!!!" Ice Cold screamed as she stormed out of the office.

Mclane sat up in his chair. "what's eating her?"

Vince, Debra and Stephanie simply shrugged as they saw the door slam. Vince shook his head as this pay per view was getting more interesting by the minute.

Lee: "well, that was definitely some match! but this next match coming up is going to be BIG! the WOW Continental title is on the line as WOW Continental Champion, Gorgeous George, defends the title against Beckie the Farmer's Daughter."

Coach: "Gorgeous George is coming out? Bobby, my breath smell okay?"

Bobby: "smells wonderful Coach, how do i look?"

Coach: "like you always do, like a MILLION BUCKS!"

Lee: "well, if you two stop gawking over each other..."

Bobby: "gawking? heavens no! we just like to look good that's all. c'mon Lee, what's next?"

Lee: "it was quite interesting how Beckie was chosen as the #1 contender. David Mclane pulled her name out of a hat."

Coach: "wait a minute! let me get this straight. Gorgeous George, one of the FINEST women on God's Green Earth has to defend her title against a challenger that was chosen from a hat?"

Lee: "that's right."

Bobby: "now how fair is that? Gorgeous George has to soil those beautiful hands against a woman who sleeps with pigs?"

Coach: "makes sense considering she resembles a pig."

Bobby: "good point, but C'MON! what ever happened to earning a shot? this is a travesty of justice! this is an outrage!"

Lee: "call it what you want to, but right now, Terri Runnels is standing by with the challenger. Terri?"

"thanks Lee! standing next to me is the #1 contender for the WOW Continental title, Beckie the Farmer's Daughter. Beckie, tonight is a huge opportunity for you, but i have to admit, how you were chosen doesnt seem fair." Terri told her.

"you know Terri, it may not be fair, but it isnt also fair that George has never defended her title against me. she has always been a PAPER champion. it is about time she faced someone who can beat her. you know, this is my shot! my opportunity to win some gold here in WOW. i might not get another shot. so Gorgeous George, i hope you're ready. tonight, i will finally get what i work so hard for. a championship title!" Beckie said with confidence as she walked away.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo) WOW CONTINTENTAL CHAMPION
www.wrestlingkingdom.com/george/george2.html

vs

BECKIE the FARMER'S DAUGHTER
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie15.jpg

WOW CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"Ladies and gentlemen! this next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! introducing first, the special guest referee, he hails from the TMF, the one, the only, thewindowguy64!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music played and thewindowguy64 made his appearance at the top of the ramp. like all the other guest referees, this was a special moment. he also loved the fact that he was a permanent part of WOW and with the addition of the WWE Divas, life was going to be more fun in WOW. dressed in his referee's shirt, black pants and black sneakers, he made it to the ring and prepared himself to officiate a championship title match.

"now ladies and gentlemen, introducing the challenger, she is BECKIE, the FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!!" Lillian announced.

some jubilant country music played and Beckie made her appearance at the top of the stage to a standing ovation. she did a country dance and began walking down the aisle. Beckie was pumped for this match as this was her chance to win a championship. dressed in a bandana print top that was tied in a knot in the front, cutoff blue jeans and white wrestling boots, Beckie smiled and waved to the capacity crowd. she thought about losing to George in the semifinals of the WOW Continental Championship tournament. she thought about losing the chance to win the Tag Team Titles with her partner Bronco Billie. she knew this could be her last chance to win a title. she made it to the ring and paced nervously. she was confident in her ability, but she has failed so often.

Lee: "Beckie looks ready!"

Coach: "oh please! Beckie is the definition of a loser! i mean, when was the last time she won a big match? huh? a LONG LONG TIME, that's when!"

Bobby: "the Farmer's Daughter? she looks more like the Farmer's red blond headed stepchild! she shouldnt even be in this match!"

Lee: "Beckie is one of the best competitor's here in WOW! she will give George a run for her money. speaking of George, she is standing by with Julie Day. Julie?"

"thanks Lee! i am standing here with the WOW Continental champion, Gorgeous George of the tWo. George, tonight you defend your title against a tough challenger. Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter. George, are you ready?" Julie asked.

"tough? funny, i am not taking on Hollywood tonight. i am taking on Beckie the Farmer's Daughter. whoopee doo! in fact, i am upset that she was picked for this match. a name out of a hat? that goes to show you how dumb Mclane really is. Beckie, you dont DESERVE a title shot!" George replied.

"but George, Beckie nearly beat you in the Continental tournament-" Julie tried to say.

"that's right Julie, she NEARLY beat me. i BEAT her. tonight, i will do it again. you see, this belt means EVERYTHING to me. i am not going to lose it to a LOSER like Beckie. Beckie, i know you are listening. you are a loser. always have been, always will be! tonight, your bitch ass is going......DOWN!!!!" George yelled as she walked away.

"and now...introducing her opponent. she is a part of the Tickling World Order and she is the Women Of Wrestling Continental champion, GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of the NWO blared on the loudspeakers and the WOW Continental Champion, Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing her white, one piece bathing suit, with the letters "T.W.O." in black across the chest and with white boots with black tassles, George strutted down the aisle. she wore the blue strapped Continental title belt around her waist and she had a smug look on her face. she stared at Beckie in the ring and despite the ridicule, George knew Beckie was a tough opponent. she knew she was going to have to wrestle the match of her life to keep her prized possession, her championship belt. she made it to the ring to a chorus of boos and looked at Beckie.

Lee: "and here's the champion, Gorgeous George."

Coach: "i'm.....i'm speechless right now. that is one.....FINE woman in that ring."

Bobby: "you said it Coach! not only is she beautiful, but she is a FINE champion! look at the sparkle in her eye. she has this match wrapped up."

Lee: "i dont know about that, but it will be a good one!"

thewindowguy64 took ahold of the title belt and held it up for all to see. he then motioned for the bell and the match began. Beckie and George stood face to face. George began to mouth the word "loser" in Beckie's face. Beckie looked back at her with a cold look. George then slapped Beckie as hard as she could. Beckie then charged towards George, but George quickly did a drop toe hold. Beckie's face hit the mat and George quickly dropped an elbow and rammed Beckie's head into the mat again. Beckie was stunned, but then yelped in pain as George pulled her up by the hair. George then whipped Beckie across the ropes and then nailed her with a dropkick to the jaw. Beckie rolled on the mat in pain as George looked at the crowd and laughed.

Lee: "George is starting out quickly! she is punishing Beckie!"

Coach: "well, what did you expect? a challenge? a great match? PLEASE! George is going to mop the floor with Beckie!"

George then picked up Beckie and slammed her to the mat. George stood there, then dropped a leg across Beckie's throat. she went for the casual cover. 1...........2........KICKOUT! George only pursed her lips as she stood up. with the sole of her boot, she rubbed it across Beckie's face. George wanted to humiliate Beckie. as she tried to pull Beckie up by the hair again, Beckie started to punch at her feebly. George laughed as she felt Beckie's weak attempts. she got Beckie to her feet, then executed the "Angle slam" on Beckie. she went for the cover again. 1............2.......KICKOUT! George this time was getting a little upset. she then picked up Beckie again, threw her against the ropes and lowered her head. Beckie saw this and tried a sunset flip. George tried to keep her balance as Beckie tried to pull her over. George then dropped down on Beckie and immediately reached back and tweaked Beckie's ribs.

"HEHEHEHEHE! dont do that!!!!" Beckie laughed.

"what's wrong Beckie? ticklish?" George taunted as she tickled the ribs again.

Beckie writhed wildly as she felt George's fingers digging into her sensitive ribs. her writhing helped her out as it kept her shoulders from getting pinned. her legs kicked wildly as George continued to tickle her. her mouth was wide open and laughter poured out. she looked up and saw an evil smile on George's face. Beckie hated being tickled as she knew she was very ticklish. she lost a lot of matches this way and now she was trapped. thoughts of quitting filled her head, but she started to fight the feelings.

"c'mon Beckie, you're SO ticklish! just give up, otherwise i am going to tickle you forever!" George threatened.

Beckie laughed hysterically as George was now reaching back and tickling her belly button. Beckie knew she had to get out of this predicament, otherwise she was going to sumbit. with a surge of strength, she managed to hurl George off of her. George fell off of Beckie, but only smiled. she saw an exhausted Beckie and wanted to take advantage. she kicked Beckie in the ribs, then picked her up by the hair. she then tossed Beckie into the turnbuckles, then charged her way. at the last moment, Beckie raised her boot and nailed George in the jaw. George fell back onto the mat and Beckie tried to regain her breath.

Lee: "what a move by Beckie! now can she take advantage of it?"

Bobby: "are you kidding? Beckie is lucky right now. just watch, George is going to come back. i am calling it right now. George will win or my name isnt the Brain!"

Beckie looked at George on the mat and with another surge of energy, she charged out of the corner and dropped an elbow on George. the crowd began to cheer her and now she had a second wind. she pulled George up by the hair and began to ram George's face into the turnbuckles. the crowd counted as George's face continued to ram against the turnbuckles.

Coach: "she cant do that!!! what is she doing to George's pretty face?!!"

Lee: "looks like she is trying to knock some sense into George!"

the crowd reached the 10 count and Beckie stopped. George staggered backwards, turned around the fell face first into the mat a la "Ric Flair". Beckie pumped her fists. she then grabbed George's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then sat on George's back and immediately started to tickle under George's exposed armpits.

"let's hear you laugh......BITCH!" Beckie shouted.

"noooooooooo dont i'm tiiiicccccckkllliiiishshahahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!" George screamed.

Beckie tickled harder into George's armpits. George's legs kicked wildly as she felt Beckie's fingers in her armpits. thewindowguy64 asked George if she wanted to submit, but George shook her head "no". Beckie smiled as she felt George's smooth skin. she scurried her fingers and George began to snort.

"is Georgey Porgy ticklish? yes she is! laugh little girl, LAUGH!" Beckie taunted.

George laughed wildly and tears began to form in her eyes. the tickling was getting her weak and her legs stopped kicking. George then looked at the ropes and extended her arm. doing so, only gave Beckie an open armpit to tickle and tease. Beckie knew she had George right where she wanted. George laid her head on the mat and closed her eyes. thewindowguy64 raised George's arm and it dropped. he did it again and it dropped.

Lee: "if it drops one more time, Beckie is the new champion!"

Coach: "C'MON GEORGE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"

thewindowguy64 raised her arm one more time and let it go. the arm started to fall and Beckie jumped in the air. she started jumping up and down in excitement, but thewindowguy64 went over to her. George's arm started to fall, but at the last moment, she kept it off the mat. thewindowguy64 explained this to Beckie and Beckie's heart dropped. she thought she won the match. she looked at an exhausted George and grabbed her ankle. she put George in a figure four leglock and without wasting time, she began to unlace the boot. George was still trying to catch her breath and didnt realize Beckie was unlacing her boot. Beckie got the laces undone, then pulled off the boot and threw it out of the ring. George now realized what was going on and began to panic. her eyes popped wide open as she saw Beckie peeling off her black sock.

"please!!! please dont take off my sock! c'mon Beckie, please dont take it off!" George begged.

Beckie then pulled it off with an evil smile and looked at George's foot. she loved the tanned top of the foot and the creamy sole with medium length toes. the nails were pedicured and painted white. Beckie then flashed her fingers and George begged her not to tickle her. Beckie then with a determined look, tickled the soft tender sole of George.

"NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOPPPPP!!!! NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHAHA!!!" George screamed.

Beckie made sure she tickled the tender arch with reckless abandon. George laughed hysterically as Beckie attacked the soft toes. George always made sure her feet were nice and soft even if it means they were going to be extra ticklish. she regretted her latest pedicure as Beckie tickled between her toes. Beckie was enjoying this moment. she enjoyed listening to George scream. she made sure she tickled each toe, sending George into more cackling laughter. George felt Beckie bend her toes back and tickle her taut sole, especially on the ball of the foot.

Lee: "George is in trouble now! listen to her laugh!"

Coach: "c'mon baby! you can do it!"

Bobby: "why isnt the referee stopping this? cant he see George doesnt like getting her feet tickled?!"

Lee: "well, that's too bad isnt it?"

George continued her nonstop laughter but then tried to twist her body. Beckie felt George trying to twist her body and stopped tickling. a surge of strength flowed through George's body and she managed to turn Beckie over, now the pressure of the figure four was on Beckie. Beckie howled in pain, then let go of the hold. George laid on the mat, again trying to catch her breath. Beckie got to her feet, rubbing her knee and reached for George's bare ankle again. this time, George kicked Beckie in the mouth. Beckie fell backwards and rubbed her jaw. George stood up exhausted and waited for Beckie to stand up. when Beckie stood up, George rushed forward and speared her. Beckie laid motionless and George went for the cover. 1...........2...........kickout. George yelled at thewindowguy64, but it was only a two count. George then picked up Beckie and rammed Beckie's belly into her knee. Beckie gasped for air as the wind was knocked out of her.

Coach: "what a move! George is showing why she IS a true champion. now Beckie the Farmer's pig is going to suffer!"

Bobby: "George is showing why she is in fact the champion! Lee, i dont like to say it, AH HELL! i LOVE saying it! I TOLD YOU SO! now, she is going to put that loser Beckie away!"

George saw a gasping Beckie and smiled. she knew by tickling Beckie now, Beckie wouldnt have any breath to laugh. she then grabbed Beckie's ankle and did a step over toe hold. as Beckie continued to suck wind, George began to unlace the boot. she unlaced it, then pulled off the boot, leaving Beckie's socked foot vulnerable. then a cruel smile formed on George's face as she peeled the sock off, exposing Beckie's soft pink sole. Beckie kept choking on air, but knew her foot was exposed. her toes wiggled in nervous anticipation. George then looked into Beckie's eyes.

"now Beckie the loser, time to LAUGH!" George yelled as her fingers began to dance on Beckie's tender sole.

Beckie roared in ticklish agony as she felt George's fingers tickling her delicate sole. she laughed very hard, but it was tough as she was out of breath. George dug her fingers deep into Beckie's toe crevices, her most ticklish spot. Beckie's eyes bugged out as her toes were being tormented. George pulled the toes back and attacked the ticklish undersides of Beckie's toes. George enjoyed tickling Beckie. she wanted to make Beckie tap out again. Beckie was fading fast. the tickling of her foot was too much for her. she thought about her career. it was filled with close calls. she was almost a tag team champion. she almost made it to the final of the Continental championship. it was always almost with her. now, as she looked up through her tear soaked eyes and saw George's smirk. her foot was being tickled. she was laughing, out of breath, exhausted and knew this wasnt her night. George laughed as she felt the soft skin of the tender foot. she lowered her head to take a nibble on Beckie's big toe, but then Beckie reached up and surprised George by putting her in the small package pinning manuever. 1.......2...........3!!!!!! the crowd erupted.

Coach: "WHAT THE HELL?!!!"

Lee: "oh my goodness!!! Beckie did it! Beckie did it!"

Bobby: "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

the bell rang and George sat on the mat in complete shock as she saw thewindowguy64 raise Beckie's hand. Beckie laid on the mat in disbelief.

"ladies and gentlemen!! the winner of the match and NEW WOMEN OF WRESTLING.....CONTINENTAL CHAMPION......BECKIE the FARMER'S DAUGHTER!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the capacity crowd erupted with cheers as Beckie was announced as the winner. George still sat on the mat in shock, shaking her head in disbelief. she watched in shock horror as the Continental title belt was handed over to Beckie. Beckie grabbed the title belt, looked at it and began to cry tears of joy. her music played as she clutched the belt. her dreams of becoming a champion just came true. George got out of the ring and was escorted by thewindowguy64. she watched as Beckie held the belt up high. Beckie's music continued to play and Beckie celebrated in the ring as the new Continental champion!

UP NEXT: Riot takes on Daffney in a STEEL CAGE!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? feedback always welcomed and the next match should be a doozy as well.

hey primetime, how do i get to be used in your stories? I would love to be involved in a Trish Stratus or Torrie Wilson match, or if you ever have Stephanie in a match! Thanks!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back