• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melissa and I at the beach

Masked stranger

AFter the tortuous belly tickle incident (see Tickle Challenge) Melissa and I called a truce. We hung out a lot and that incident seemed to have brought us closer. Little did I know that more was in store for my feminine ticklish body....

One late October day, a particularly chilly day, the two of us arranged to go to the beach and knowing that no one would be there should have made me suspicious, but I naivly went. We both met around early evening, me wearing my infamous belly rainjacket and jeans and sneakers, and we decided to sit and shoot the breeze on the sand. After a few hours of talking, Melissa gave me a excited smile.
"Hey Jenny!" she excalimed, "can I bury you in the sand?"
The idea seemed harmless, so naturally I consented. However there was a problem.
"How can we prevent the sand from getting inside of my clothes?" I asked.
"We'll wrap you in this blanket and that shoudl cover you!" she responded.
I stood up and placed my arms at my side, while Melissa wrapped my body like a mummy with the soft fuzzy blanket, covering my shoulders to my ankles. Melissa laid me down gently, since I was immobile, and quickly covered me with cool sand. It felt so warm and cozy under the sand and blanket and I relaxed as Melissa announced she was done. I looked as far as I could, and saw that she did a good job....except for my feet which still lay clothed out of the sand.
"what about my feet?" I asked.
"Well I didn't want to get sand in them," Melissa explained, "If you want them buried I could take them off."
"Sure," I said, falling right into her trap, "Why not?"
I felt my shoes being removed and felt the cool air and sand brush against my toes. I failed to see the devious grin creep across Melissa's face as she said:
"Hey Jenny.....Cootchie Cootchie Coo!"
My eyes grew wide with fear as I started to plead:
"No PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!!"
But it was too late. ALl the response I got was the ten wiggling fingers of Melissa dancing along the balls of my feet.
"OH OH OH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!" I giggled, thrashing my head, "NO MELISSA DON'T HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHOHOOHOOHHHHAHAHAH!"
"I tricked you Jenny!" Melissa tauned, "this is what ignorance gets you!"
Under my toes the fingers moved, causing an unbearable tingle against my soft skin.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA MELISSA STOP YOU JERK HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH! I'LL GET YOU I'LL GET YOU HOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHA NO NOT MY TICKLISH TOES HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!"
Melissa chuckled at my torment:
"We'll just see how much longer you can hold out!"

Next Part 2

Revival of an old favorite concept

Any chance that Jenny could later have her arms buried and her legs, thus leaving her underarms, belly, navel, ribcage and feet exposed?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back