• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About signature images

gila67

TMF Regular
Not sure whether this belongs here or in Technical Assistance, but I have a question about signature images on TMF.
I've read the rules on these which address the question of size, but what about having animated signature images?

They are allowed. But (and it's a big but) the file size must be of a small size, as to not hang load times for dial up users. If the file is getting much bigger then 100K then it may get removed it it's causing load delays.

Myriads

What brings this question up is that, in parts of the forum, I've been running into load time problems; it's actually so bad that my browser nearly freezes up (and I'm using broadband, not dial-up). And one thing I've noticed when this happens is that there are animated sig images on the pages in question.

Report the usernames to me. I'll remove the sigs ASAP. If they are lagging broadband they are way too big.

Myriads

Which of the 12,000+ members is the issue? Again I need to be directed at problems. Hard to find them otherwise.

Myriads

I find the load up time slow until Jeff's ad fully loads....I am on dialup though, But after that I have no problem with load time...

Ray

Sorry about not giving you more info. Anyway, the problem is named ViperGTS.

gila67

the 1.5 meg image (Yes a 1.5 MEG sig image....sigh) you were having issues with was removed.

Myriads

venray1 said:
I find the load up time slow until Jeff's ad fully loads....I am on dialup though, But after that I have no problem with load time...

Ray
when I was on dial up that was a problem too

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back