• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which celeb would be the BEST TICKLER ?

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
I am writing a story about former supermodels Cindy Crawford Christy Brinckley and Stephanie Seymour being tickle tortured in a kind of medieval dungeon (with sexual content). I am thinking of a female tickler,in this case I prefer an actress maybe :

Alicia Silverstone
Bridget Fonda
Cameron Diaz
Geena Davis
Angelina Jolie
Lucy Lawless

I ll wait for your comments

Thanks
Diego

Hmm, in that list, I'd have to go with either Angelina Jolie or Lucy Lawless. In articles I've read about them, Jolie and Billy Bob have a "foot thing" (according to Rolling Stone), and Lawless at one time thought that her most attractive feature were...her feet (according to a People 50 Most Beautiful article)! Just my votes. ;-)

Smiley

As a ticklee maybe, I've once tickled a chick who looks like Alicia Silverstone (shorter though and a little wider, but the resemblance is almost uncanny)

As For actresses I was thinking

Juliet Landau
Julie Benz
Alysson Hannigan
Claire Kramer

Mention every actress who's graced the set of Buffy but you leave out the Slayer herself?? And Charisma Carpenter, to boot! Come to think of it, Ms. Calender was pretty much a hottie too . . . ok, must stop myself now.

Buffy would make a good ticklee. I'd like to see a story made where everyone that's attracted to her (Xander, Spike, Riley, Dracula, Jesse, the three Geeks) plans this conspiracy to tie and tickle her. And it would later be revealed that the mastermind of the scheme (Because they refer to him as 'The Master', Buffy assumes it's the Master but isn't) Is Angel.

Ture story- I tickled a girl that looked like Alicia Silverstone except for the fact she was a midget, a really cute midget.

As a nitpicking jerk I feel it's my duty to point out that Jesse was staked in "The Harvest" and probably wouldn't be able to partake in the scheme. But I like the way you think ;-)

Cruel Tickler

I think a TICKLER must be really cruel!! Not only beautifull. I think Alicia Silverstone, Lucy Lawless and Geena Davis are probably sadistic ticklers ah!! I almost forget Madonna!!!!!

No Way!

How could you forget the lovely Jennifer Aniston!?!? I would let her tickle me ALL the time!! :devil:

I have to agree with tklr5150. Buffy would make a good tickler, not only a ticklee. She should tickle Charisma Carpenter. But there are also a long list of people who would make good ticklers and ticklees who arent on that show.
Lita (from WWF), Jennifer Aniston, Nikki Cox, The girls from Dream, there's just so many.

I think Selma Blair, Marion Cotillard, Geena Davis, Eva Green, Winona Ryder and Zhang Ziyi would be absolutely merciless.
Also Helena Bonham Carter, Jorja Fox, Chantal Janzen and Aubrey Plaza

Jolie, simply because anyone who would go out of their way to, not only, steel somebodies husband away, but, go on to bash Jennifer Aniston behind her back... is one nasty bitch of a woman and would be absolutely ruthless btch!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back