• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Online Journals

Ovda

TMF Master
Each member may start ONE thread in a special forum. Only you can reply to your own thread - no one else can do so. Members may post their daily thoughts, and basically reply to their own threads as often as they like each day. Other members can read your threads, but not reply to it.

:confused: Are you asking for something like that to be set up here? Or are you trying to tell us about another place where you've seen this? I'm assuming the first since there's no link.

Ann

The first. Online journals to be set up for the TMF.

Do it in Gen Dis. If I end up seeing a bunch of them going in a month I'll consider a forum for them and move them there. But I'll need to see solid user support for it.

Myriads

I'd rather do it somewhere like Xanga or something and then put the link in my signature.

Ovda said:
Each member may start ONE thread in a special forum. Only you can reply to your own thread - no one else can do so. Members may post their daily thoughts, and basically reply to their own threads as often as they like each day. Other members can read your threads, but not reply to it.

I think it is great idea. We could post our thoughts, our dreams, our fantasies about tickling and so forth. About co-workers and others we'd love to tickle. But I think online journals area great idea.

Yeah, but I'm the type of guy who really gets into the writing mood once every X-amount of time, where X is highly variable.

It may be six weeks between such posts, and then when it hits, I may spend a full hour composing something; possibly spend an entire evening or a Saturday Afternoon on it; that sort of thing.

I'm not about to post in certain forums here on the TMF, but I could comfortably make some comments if I knew that they wouldn't be subjected to the type of dialog present there.

People who might be interested in meeting (think: boy meets girl) could get a much more accurate picture of character and thinking which is generally present in the individual, in the context of the whole person.

In case nobody's noticed, we have chased away something like 87.5% of the girls here, and approximately zero new women over the age of 30 have shown up in the past 4 months.

I believe that there are normal women reading this site. A journal area would be great. I would like to see a way to automatically link it to our posts and/or our profiles.

e.g., If we place a post in one of the forums, and non-members find that post interesting, then they could click on the button that says, "See So_And_So's general thoughts on things" and get to So_And_So's journal. It would be a totally non-threatening way for a stranger (like a prospective 'Lee) to see someone else (like a 'Ler) much more in-depth, with the person's thinking displayed in a broader, more total context, as opposed to the "<I> open-fire ! </I>" structure of various forums here (where minor prepositional phrases ans so on are the focus of character attacks and logistical dismantlings and so on).

Or maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe this place <U><I> is </U></I> all fake females nowadays.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back