• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who are the chat Mods?

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
I remember before we binned the old insecure chat room there was a list of those who had Mod status within it, on the page you logged in from. I always thought this was quite handy.

Now obviously our new uber-room highlights present Mod's names in blue, but I've been constantly surprised by old friends entering I havn't seen for a bit and they've joined the pantheon without me knowing (Kurch and Flatfoot to name two).

It's not a huge issue of coure Myr, just a cosmetic one. I think a list of chat Mods (that is Mods who only have that status in chat, all the Forum ones do anyway don't they?) on the login page would be a nice cosmetic touch. Any thoughts?

Myself
Mimi
Cosmo
Noeyes
Kurch
Flatfoot
Asu

Are the active Mos that jump to the top of my head. If I missed anyone sorry.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Myself
Mimi
Cosmo
Noeyes
Kurch
Flatfoot
Asu

Are the active Mos that jump to the top of my head. If I missed anyone sorry.

Myriads

Does that mean you don't plan on putting a list up Myr? It's cool if you don't, I was just wondering.

Crud I knew I was forgetting someone. Bah.

And no reason for a list. Unlike the old room a mods name always shows up as blue so you can easily ID them in the room if they enter.

Myriads

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back