• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Session with MsDiva (f/m, true)

Thanatos

TMF Expert
I can deliver on two promises with this post. One, I can finally contribute new content to the tickling community, after years of lurking and leeching. Two, I had said that I would describe my tickling sessions with MsDiva. MsDiva and I have cowritten the story below, based on the events of our sessions so far. Hope you enjoy it, and I hope to get some fiction finished and posted soon.

MsDiva and I made our introductions and talked for a few minutes; she then instructed me to remove all of my clothes, fold them neatly and place them on the chair by the door. I was instructed to stand by a St. Andrew's Cross, nailed to a wall; MsDiva bound my wrists and ankles to the attached restraints.

She stood in front of me and slowly raked her nails down my belly. It was then time for my first test: i raised my arms above my head; She proceed to tickle me, and i was not
permitted to move or make a sound. i failed the test, as several laughs sprung out when She discovered a few of my more ticklish spots.

She began by tickling my belly and sides. Even this small amount of tickling had caused me to be fully aroused. i was reprimanded for my behavior by having my privates smacked a few times, followed by tickling between my legs and, even worse, just below my belly--i was already howling with laughter.

She blindfolded me for the duration of the session. My nipples were given a sudden, sharp squeeze, then the tickling returned:
armpits, belly, even behind the knee at one point. MsDiva was working to find my most sensitive spots.

It was then time to release me from the cross. i was led to the bondage table, where i lay down as my wrist restraints were attached to the sides of the table. Thin leather straps went around my ankles and secured to the corner posts at the end of the table as well.

The tickling now became more intense. Fingers danced around my groin area, the blindfold kept me from seeing where the next attack would come from. I was thrashing around as much as my restraints would let me. Too much, in fact, as i destroyed one of the leg bindings. Ooops!

MsDiva then informed me that i was about to meet one of her friends, Mistress Harlequinn. Tickling by four sets of fingers became unbearable. i disintegrated the other leg binding, so rope was used to keep my feet in place. One pair of hands went to work on my soles, while another worked the upper body.

Eventually, the double torture ended. As i said goodbye to Mistress Harlequinn, she slapped my belly very hard; it took a little while to get my wind back.

i then heard a chair being dragged across the floor. MsDiva sat at the end of the table and proceeded to give her undivided attention to my feet. Since i had already broken free of my leg bindings once, i did my best to remain as still as possible this time, which meant there was no escape from the torture.

Once She had finished with my feet, she worked her way back up my body, looking for other spots of amusement. She wound up at my neck; i had never realized just how damn ticklish i was there. i started bucking around, trying desperately to find an escape that was not going to happen. i was twisting and turning so much, i wound up on my side. MsDiva ordered me to remain there as she searched for any sensitive spots on my back. Several rakes of Her nails on my ass and the back of my legs brought out gales of laughter.

Not the neck again! As She was tickling away, my left leg
started bouncing up and down as i was losing control. i could have sworn i saw a twinkle in MsDiva’s eyes, as she proceeded to climb onto the table, straddling that bouncing left leg. As her fingers worked around my neck, my leg proceeded to violently vibrate between her legs. It quickly became too much to bear, and i warned Her that i was about to make a big mess if we continued like this. MsDiva sprang up off the table, gave me a very brief moment to relax, then dug two fingers hard into each armpit.

Having fingers assault my neck is beyond tickling – it’s pure torture. MsDiva was standing on my right side, and went to work with both hands around my neck. She told me how her brothers
were always tickling her. As i tried to answer Her, words--and oxygen--were cut off when Her full cleavage was thrust into my face. When She got up, her fingers drifted down to my nipples, were they danced in soft, delightful circles.

She walked back around to the right side of the table, attacking various spots at random. Of course, She wound up back at my neck. She tried to silence my cries with Her cleavage again, but she paid the price this time, as i unintentionally gave her a raspberry! That gave the tickler a taste of Her own medicine!

My hands were released from their restraints. MsDiva instructed me to stretch out my neck to give Her tickling access once again. i was permitted to bring myself to release while She began her final assault.

I cleaned myself up, we talked for another minute as I got dressed, then I left MsDiva’s presence, anticipating the next time I would have the privilege of being tickled by her. I left that session more exhausted than I had ever been in my life. MsDiva truly is the Tickle Queen!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful session with us! :D
I know that I am always very happy when a second (or more) Mistress makes a cameo appearance in a session. :D :D

Great story. I can tell that you truely enjoyed that session. Is MSDIVA as beautiful in person as her pics show? What was she wearing during your session? I would like to know more about your session.

Wouldn't YOU like to know!

I usually wear a blk. mini-dress in session, with ample cleavage, barefoot. Want more details? PM Me, or write Me at [email protected]. Methinks you're just *dying* for a tickle session...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back