• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare Feet Smelling

Bare Feet Smelling

• i would try it/have tryed it all ready i do have a foot fetish after all so why not

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • no thanks i like tickling/kissing licking etc.. feet that are clean

Votes: 41 55.4%
  • unsure

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I love to smell the sweaty socks that Mistress Zara has been wearing all day, and then to smell her bare feet just after she removes those soiled sockes. :D :D :D

Hey I love to tickle feet and I'll give a foot massage but my foot fetish stops there. I'm not into foot worship or smelling. I, in my own personal opinion, find that nasty.

How bad are they smelling?

For me I guess it is a matter of how bad do they smell? I guess what I'm trying to say is I like tickling feet of a beautiful woman smell or no smell she wants her feet tied up & tickled I'm going to do it.

Thank You,
LBFT

I will admit that I have done this, but not for a long time. When I was much younger and had sitters, I did smell sweaty feet on a couple of occasions. With my ex girlfriend Jenny, I may have done it once or twice voluntarially, and then maybe one other time when she playfully shoved her feet in my face. At this point, while I love female feet, I probably would rather kiss or tickle clean feet.

Mitch

BlackmoonDoll said:
What are your feelings on it?

your feedback is welcome of course :D

I'm not really into it, because neither is my fiancee, but he certainly loves to tickle my feet :D

I don't have a prob with this but I'm a foot snob so I would NEVER let anyone near them unless they were clean. But that's just me...:p

XOXO

Clean and sweet, please!

None of them stanky feet for me. :xlime: Course now, iffin they be needin' a wash, I can DO that... some nice warm, sudsy water, and a certain little scrub brush (shaped like a foot, no less) ;)

:feets: My girlfriend's feet smell wonderful after I apply nicely scented foot-spray on them. She loves it when I give her pretty feet special attention before each tickling session.

Well I never thought I would like the smell of a girls feet. But after dating my girlfriend I love how they smell. Nothing like taking her feet out of leather sandals and smelling right between her toes when they are nice and warm :yowzer: Yes she thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care.

I like smelling clean feet as well as smelly feet :D There is no better way to massage a ladies feet then with a stroke of the tongue :wiseowl: Followed up with some kisses along her sexy feet will really place her in a royal mood.

I dated a girl who thought it was odd of me to smell her feet but she loved it when I played with her feet. When I nibbled on her heel she would get so turned on.

My current girl friend also thinks it's weird to smell her feet but enjoys the attention.

Anyway...don't really know where I'm going with all of this so :wavingguy

My feet are very ticklish, and I get them tickled regularly, and some ticker like to bite/lick, and it really tickles, I prefer I when ticklers do this it really gets me going and I fidget and cannot contain myself. So when I tickle, I tried nibbling and licking, and I loved it, feet are a beauty, and no matter what the smell, I love to suck, lick, bite etc.

Would love to tickle you spread eagle with all my collection of feathers then finish you off with a great foot job as I suck your toes

Foot fetishes come in such a wide variety. I have one, but I’m really into soft soles the most. Pedicured toes are nice and all but anyone can do that. To have super soft soles takes commitment! My nose is pretty sensitive. I’m not into the smelly foot thing while others absolutely LOVE IT. Like I said, the fetish really can vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your feelings on it?

your feedback is welcome of course :D

I find it utterly disgusting and an embarrassment to both people who have an attraction to feet and the TMF, which is not a foot fetish site but sure feels like it alot of the time. Different strokes for different folks, a person can't help what they're into and I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad about what they're into but I can tell you this: it makes foot fetishists seem even weirder than they are. I remember sitting at a dining room table with my family when the Rex Ryan video surfaced, and all they could do is marvel in disgust about the sniffing part of the video (which, obviously, got the most attention from the media). Because some of them knew, or I should say THOUGHT I had a foot fetish (which I don't; I have a ticklish-part-of-the-body fetish), I'm sure they thought I was into that shit as well. Which I'm not.

So there you go, there's my feeling about it since you asked. I think it's an absolute embarrassment to the foot fetish community and doesn't help people understand the fetish at all.

Does The Mousepad still exist? Wouldn't this poll be better suited there?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back