• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W.F. (Women of Wrestling/WWE Divas/GLOW) (F/F) "a new start" part 5

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter of my wrestling series. this particular chapter will crown the new champions of the "Smackdown" version of WOW. i hope you enjoy what i have in store and feel free to give suggestions of what you would like to see. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off and the capacity crowd exploded into cheers as the next episode of the WOWF began. this was the show that was highly anticipated as the champions of WOWF were going to be crowned. all three titles, the Tag Team, U.S. and World champions would be crowned. plus, Molly Holly was going to take on Hammerin Heather Steele.

Johnny C: "WELCOME everyone to this exciting show featuring the ladies of the Women Of Wrestling Federation!!! tonight, this new brand extension group will crown it's first champions!!! of course by my side is Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan! Bobby, welcome back!"

Bobby: "the pleasure is all yours!!! tonight is a big night! a HUGE night! a GLAMOUR GIRL NIGHT!!! that's right ham and eggers! the Glamour Girls are going to SWEEP all three title matches and this wil lbe a glamourous nigght!!"

Johnny C: "i wouldnt be too sure Brain! Trish takes on Victoria, Sable has to beat Americana and Jackie Gayda and Francine have to beat Harley's Angels! that's a lot for them to do!"

Bobby: "are you kidding?! Victoria is a joke, Americana is as good as dead and Harley's Angels are going hell! mark my words Johnny boy! we will see Glamour Girl success!!"

Johnny C: "well standing by right now is Terri Runnels and she is with Francine and Jacke Gayda. Terri?"

"...thanks Johnny! i am standing by with two members of the Glamour Girls, Jackie Gayda and Francine. ladies, tonight, in only your second match, you get a chance to become the first ever WOWF Tag Team Champions. your thoughts on this big night." Terri asked.

"tonight is going to be a great night! a glamourous night! the best thing is, we are going to start it off by winning the Tag Team championship! those belts are going to look so pretty on us!" Jackie said.

"you tell her Jackie! this may be our second match, but we are Glamour Girls! Glamour Girls are always successful! tonight, when we have Harley's Angels crying like the babies they are, everyone will see that the Glamour Girls are the best! let's go Jackie! we have a date.....a date with destiny!" Francine cooed as they walked off.

JACKIE GAYDA/FRANCINE www.foreverfrancine.com (Glamour Girls)

vs

HARLEY'S ANGELS w/THUG

WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL TOURNAMENT MATCH

Tickler DAE, the referee, was standing in the ring holding on a tray, the WOWF Tag Team Championship belts. the belts had powder blue straps and silver face plates. he held the belts up for all to see, showing the crowd what was on the line. he then had the belts placed on the timekeepers table and Lillian Garcia entered the ring.

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! this match will decide the FIRST EVER WOWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is the team of JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Jackie Gayda played and the crowd booed as Jackie Gayda and her tag team partner Francine made their appearance at the top of the ramp. Jackie was dressed in a pink sprots bra, with black wrestling pants and black wrestling boots. Francine wore a light purple bikini top, with black shorts and black wrestling boots. both women had cocky smiles on their faces as they walked towards the ring. this was a huge opportunity for them and they were excited. the chance to become champions had both women focused. they knew they had to be on the top of their game to beat a more experienced team to take home the titles. they made it inside the ring and looked at the two title belts outside the ring. both women licked their lips and got ready for battle.

Johnny C: "there they are Brain! Jackie and Francine look ready for action! can they pull off the upset? can they defeat Harley's Angels like the beat Asian Invasion?"

Bobby: "first of all, beating Asian Invasion was as easy as Bronco Billie's legs! Johnny, these two women were BORN to win this match! i have the utmost confidence they will win!"

"......and their opponents, lead to the ring by their manager, Thug, we have Charlie Davidson and EZ Rider, they are....HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool played and the crowd booed as Harley's Angels made their appearance at the top of the stage. lead by their behemoth manager in Thug, Harley's Angels made their way to the ring. EZ Rider wore her black t-shirt with faded blue jeans and black wrestling boots, while her partner Charlie wore a white t-shirt with a black leather vest, deep blue jeans and black wrestling boots. both women were looking forward to this match. after their intense battles with Francesca Le/Ninotchka, Asian Invasion and even Broncoe Billie/Beckie, they knew this was their big chance to win the tag team titles. they were always so close to winning, but could never finish the deal. they made it to the ring and stared at the title belts. those titles were so close, they could taste it.

Johnny C: "what a team! Harley's Angels have got to be the favorites in this match!"

Bobby: "they have to be the biggest chokers of all time! how many chances have they had to win the belts? a ZILLION! they always lose and tonight will be no different!"

Tickler DAE called for the bell and the match began. Charlie started against Jackie and the two locked up. Charlie managed to throw Jackie against the ropes and tried a clothesline. Jackie ducked under the clothesline, hit the other ropes, but Charlie didnt miss this time and nailed Jackie. Charlie quickly pulled Jackie up off the mat by her hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she tagged in EZ Rider and they both whipped Jackie off the ropes and did a back body drop, sending Jackie screaming into the air and crashing onto the mat. EZ Rider went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. EZ Rider pulled Jackie up by the hair, but Jackie began to punch her in the midsection. Jackie managed to get EZ Rider to hunch over and she delivered a knee lift, then clotheslined EZ Rider to the mat. she then tagged in Francine. Francine raked her nails across EZ Rider's eyes, then stood up and kicked her in the ribs. EZ Rider screamed in pain and Francine dropped a knee across her chest. Francine then bounced off the ropes and dropped a leg across the throat and went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT!

Johnny C: "that was close! Francine and Jackie are in control!"

Bobby: "like i said! i can feel it in my bones! Jackie and Francine will pull it off!"

Francine kneeled down by EZ Rider and slapped her across the face. she then looked at her partner and winked. she pulled up EZ Rider's t-shirt, exposing her bare belly. Francine smiled as her fingers began to lightly stroke the smooth belly, causing EZ Rider to giggle.

"ehehehehehehehehe s-s-stop!" EZ Rider giggled.

"aw, is big, strong, tough EZ Rider ticklish? is she a ticklish little girl? kitchy kitchy kitchy!" Francine teased.

EZ Rider exploded into laughter as Francine "clawed" her sides, causing her to buck wildly. Francine dug her fingers deeper into the ticklish flesh and enjoyed watching EZ Rider scream in laughter. Charlie saw her partner in trouble and got into the ring and strike Francine. Tickler DAE forced Charlie back out of the ring, meanwhile Jackie got into the ring and began to unlace EZ Rider's boots as Francine straddled her chest. Tickler DAE turned around and Jackie got out of the ring quickly. she did manage to get the laces untied and Francine then plunged her nails into EZ Rider's armpits, causing her to laugh. Tickler DAE asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. her legs started kicking wildly and she rocked back and forth on her back to avoid her shoulders getting pinned. she used enough of her strength to buck Francine off of her. Francine laughed as she saw EZ Rider trying to crawl over to her corner. Francine simply grabbed an ankle and pulled her towards her corner. she tagged in Jackie and Jackie held onto EZ Rider's ankle and began to finish unlacing the boot. she then pulled the boot off and EZ Rider's socked foot was exposed. Charlie got into the ring, but Tickler DAE cut her off and forced her back outside the ring. meanwhile Jackie held EZ Rider's ankle and Francine pulled off the white cotton sock, exposing the bare sole. Jackie then put EZ Rider in a leglock, forcing EZ Rider's sole to be upturned and facing a wicked smile on Jackie's face. as EZ Rider tried crawling to her corner, Jackie slowly dragged her finger down the tender sole. EZ Rider began to giggle, then laughed harder as she felt Jackie's fingers raking up and down her sole.

"NOOOOOOO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLING MY FFFEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE!" EZ Rider laughed.

Jackie made sure she tickled everywhere over the wide sole, her fingers dancing on the ball of the foot, then across the thick toes and the delicate webbing in between. she picked the sock lint out between the toes, only sending EZ Rider into hysterical laughter. Tickler DAE asked her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. she tried to drag herself to her corner, but Jackie held firm and tickled her foot even harder. finally, Thug got on the ring arpon and Tickler DAE screamed at her to get down as he tried to prevent her from getting in the ring. Charlie finally got into the ring and nailed Jackie. Jackie laid on the mat stunned and Francine screamed. Thug got off the apron and EZ Rider crawled her way to her corner. Jackie made the tag to Francine and just as she was about to grab EZ Rider's bare ankle, EZ Rider made the tag to her partner. Charlie got into the ring and began to chop away at Francine's chest. she then threw Francine off the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick. she then ran over and punched Jackie, making her fall off the apron and onto the arena floor. when she turned around Francine lowblowed her and Charlie hit the canvas. Francine then tried to bounce off the ropes, but Thug tripped her and her face bounced off the mat. Charlie got up and saw Francine moaning as she laid on the canvas. Thug then walked over to Jackie on the arena floor, scooped her up and threw her into the front row of the audience.

Johnny C: "Thug just threw Jackie Gayda into the front row!"

Bobby: "WHAT THE HELL?! someone stop that runaway hippo! she should be disqualified immediately!"

Charlie then grabbed Francine, then put her in the abdominal stretch. Francine screamed in pain, but Charlie made her plight worse as she dug her hand and tickled Francine's exposed side. Francine exploded into laughter as Charlie's fingers played her ribs and sides like a piano. Francine was horribly ticklish and she was completely at the mercy of Charlie. Charlie laughed in Francine's ear, taunting her.

"laugh for me bitch, LAUGH!!! if you dont give up, i am NEVER going to stop tickling you! then after i make you pass out, i am going to tickle your feet all night long!" Charlie threatened.

Francine laughed helplessly as she heard Charlie's threat. she was in the middle of the ring, trapped in the abdominal stretch and her ribs being viciously tickled. she started to fade into a helpless pile of ticklish goo and Tickler DAE asked her if she wanted to submit. when Charlie found a sensitive crevice between her ribs, Francine couldnt take it anymore. she was just too ticklish. she shook her head "yes"!!!! the bell rang and Charlie let Francine fall to the mat in a heap.

Johnny C: "she submitted!!! Charlie tickled her into submission!"

Bobby: "NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! this cant be happening! tell me she didnt give up! she couldnt give up!"

EZ Rider ran into the ring, along with Thug and they began to hug each other. Tickler DAE grabbed the title belts and handed them to Harley's Angels.

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match and the NEW Women Of Wrestling Federation TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, HARLEY'S ANGELS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool played and Harley's Angels continued to celebrate in the ring. they hugged each other and kissed their newly won belts. for the first time, they were finally the Tag Team champions. Jackie got back to ringside and help her partner get up. Francine began to cry as she realized she submitted, costing her team the belts. they both walked back up the ramp and Harley's Angels continued to celebrate in the ring.

"congratulations to Harley's Angels as they won the WOWF Tag Team Champions! now, i am happy to welcome WOWF's newest addition, Christy Hemme! Christy welcome to WOWF!!!! Terri Runnels said.

"THANK YOU TERRI! it is a pleasure to be here!!! this is definitely a honor to be a part of the greatest women's wrestling organization in the world!!!" Christy shouted excited.

"you won the WWE RAW diva contest and because of the merger, you are now a part of the WOWF! what are your goals?" Terri asked.

"well, i want to make an impact here. the competition is tough, but if i work hard i can-" Christy tried to say.

"dont you ever shut up?" a voice said.

Christy and Terri turned and saw the RAW Diva runner up, Carmella Decesare. she was wearing a provocative red dress, with black sheer nylons and black stiletto heels. she walked up to the duo and smiled.

"Terri, i think you should be talking to me. after all, everyone knows i look a THOUSAND times better than this floozy! i was of course a PLAYBOY model while Christy her was the cover girl of doggie magazine!" Carmella laughed.

"well speaking of bitches, glad to see you Carmella. be prepared to take a back seat to me as my career takes off and well, unfortunately for you, there are no men you can spread your legs to to advance your career here. this is a woman's organization." Christy laughed.

"i dont have time for this. listen Christy, if you think you will be an impact here, you are sadly mistaken. when it's all said in done, i will be a bigger star. why? because i'm much better looking, i'm smarter and i'm just more of a woman than you! stay out of my way bitch and you wont get hurt...." Carmella said as she walked away.

Christy and Terri Runnels watched her walk away and Christy had a look of disgust on her face. Carmella was always trying to ruin her moments. sooner or later, those two were going to face each other.

*************COMMERCIAL*******

"that FAT BITCH cost us the Tag belts!!!" Jackie screamed.

"i cant believe it....we were so close. i-i cant believe i submitted. i am so ticklish...." Francine whined.

"look you two, get a grip of yourselves! Harley's Angels cheated the Glamour Girls out of the Tag Team titles, but you will get another chance. right now, we have to make sure we win our remaining matches! we HAVE to make a statement!" Sunny said.

"the Tag titles are lost for now, but i will make sure the U.S. title comes home to the Glamour Girls." Sable told the group.

"and you better believe that i will be the WOWF World champion!" Trish chimed in.

"tonight will be our night!!" Sunny yelled.

the rest of the Glamour Girls began to murmer as they knew they had to win tonight. all the talk they did about controlling the WOWF would be up in smokes in they failed to win any titles.

MOLLY HOLLY

vs

HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall! introducing first, HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Heather Steele played and the crowd cheered as Hammerin Heather Steele made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a white top, with cut off bluejeans and brown hiking/wrestling style boots, she began to walk down to the ring. Heather was happy she had a chance to entertain the crowd. she wanted to make an impression on the General Manager, Debra, so she could possibly be in line for a title shot in the future. she made it to the ring and waved to the cheering crowd.

Johnny C: "Brain, there is WOWF's sweetheart, Heather Steele! what a sweet woman!"

Bobby: "what a loser! does anyone know when the last time she won a match?"

Johnny C: "you are mean! Heather is a tough competitor!"

Bobby: "L-O-S-E-R! she doesnt stand a chance against Molly Holly!"

".....and her opponent! coming to the ring, please welcome MOLLY HOLLY!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of Molly Holly played and the crowd booed as she made her way to the ring. wearing a pair of black wrestling pants, a black and blue top and black wrestling boots, Molly had no smile as she heard the boos. Molly was upset over the fact that she asnt considered in the WOWF tournaments. she wanted to take her frustration out on Heather Steele. she made it to the ring and scowled at Heather.

Johnny C: "Molly would be much prettier if she smiled!"

Bobby: "why should she? she was passed up in the tournament, yet you have joke of women in it like Americana! Molly has no reason to be happy. she is pretty though. i like her short haircut."

Johnny C: "which reminds me. of all people, why is she laughing at Ice Cold?"

Bobby: "because Ice Cold looks funny! c'mon Johnny! that answer is obvious!"

Merman, the referee, called for the bell and Molly immediately went after Heather. she began to chop away at her, then threw her against the ropes. she clotheslined Heather and Heather hit the mat with a thud. Molly quickly grabbed her ankle and twisted it, sending Heather into screams. she then put Heather in a front face lock and twisted.

Johnny C: "Molly sure seems aggressive..."

Bobby: "this match wont take too long..put Heather out of her misery already!"

Molly got Heather to her feet, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then dropped an elbow and made a non-chalant cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Molly smiled as Heather tried to fight her way out. Molly then pulled Heather up by her hair and was about to ram her head into the turnbuckles, but Heather blocked it and then rammed Molly's head into the turnbuckles. Molly was stunned and Heather knew she had to take advantage. she threw Molly against the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick. she went for the cover. 1.......2.......KICKOUT. Heahter then managed to suplex Molly and dropped a knee into her chest. Heather heard the crowd cheering and she was feeling good. she looked at Molly on all fours on the mat, trying to get up. Heather smiled and straddled Molly's back. she then dug her fingers into Molly's armpits and Molly shrieked in surprise. she collapsed to the mat and began to laugh. she was surprised she was getting tickled and tried her best to hold it in.

"i know you're ticklish Molly....tickle tickle tickle..." Heahter teased.

"nnnnooooo.....d-d-dont!! ehehehehehehe dont!!!" Molly tried to stifle her giggles.

Heather then dug harder into Molly's armpits and Molly finally exploded in laughter. she started to squirm around wildly and Heather was having fun. Molly's eyes were wide open and she reached out for the ropes. her hand grasped the bottom rope and Merman told Heather to release the hold. Heather let go and smiled as she saw Molly have a look of ticklish fear in her eyes. Heather stepped forward to go after Molly, but Molly punched Heather in the stomach. as Heather hunched over, Molly got to her feet and quickly pedigreed Heather. she rolled Heather over and made the cover. 1.........2......foot on the ropes. Merman told Molly that Heather's foot was on the ropes. Molly's eyes turned to slits and she grabbed Heather's ankle that rested on the ropes. she dragged Heather to the middle of the ring and did a step over toe hold.

"so, you think your foot saved you huh? well, this foot is going to make you submit! you think it was funny to tickle me? let's see how you like it!" Molly screamed as she began to unlace Heather's boot.

Heather moaned in pain, then realized Molly was unlacing her boot. she looked on helplessly as her boot was unlaced, then removed. she begged Molly to not do this, but Molly threw the boot out of the ring, then peeled off the sock, exposing Heather's barefoot. Heather wiggled her pudgy toes as Molly raised her fingers. Heather exploded in laughter as Molly tickled her arch, then across the ball of her foot. Molly began to smiled as she realized that tickling could be a devastating torture hold. her friend Gail Kim and her discussed using it and found it to be very effective. Molly then went in between Heather's toes and Heather lost it. Merman asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. Molly then tickled the base of her toes and it drove Heather insane. ever since she lost to Stacy Karter at VENDETTA, her feet were extra sensitive. Molly spider walked her fingers up and down Heather's sole and Heather lost it. she tapped on the mat as she knew she could fight another day. Merman called for the bell.

Johnny C: "Molly's a winner! she made Heather tap out."

Bobby: "why are you surprised?! Heather is and will ALWAYS be a loser!"

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout, MOLLY HOLLY!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Molly put Heahter's foot flat on the mat and stomped on her toes. Molly laughed when she saw Heather holding her chubby toes and wincing in pain. she listened to the boos of the crowd and smiled.

"MOLLY HOLLY!!!!" a voice boomed.

Molly turned around and face the stage. the capacity crowd roared in cheers as Ice Cold made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her wrestling attire, Ice held a microphone in her hand. her head was adorned was "fuzz" as her hair was growing back.

"you think it was real funny to laugh at my head huh? well why dont we remind everyone here why you have a short haircut. look at the WOWvision screen!!" Ice Cold yelled.

Molly Holly watched in horror as she and the crowd watched images of Victoria knocking her out, then strapping her in a barber's chair at Wrestlemania. still pictures were shown of Victoria shaving Molly's hair. as the footage was shown, Molly Holly was in a rage. she couldnt believe Ice Cold was embarrassing her like this. she hel dher head as she remembered when her hair was shaven off. the footage stopped and the crowd began to heckle Molly.

"you see Molly, it is not nice to make fun of someone who sahred your plight! i am giving you a warning! stay out of my way or i will tickle you senseless and maybe shave you......BALD!!!!" Ice Cold screamed.

Molly stood in the ring and was in a rage. she vowed that Ice Cold was going to pay a huge price for embarassing her in front of the crowd and the millions watching at home. Ice Cold was going to pay!

UP NEXT: Sable takes on Americana and Trish takes on Victoria!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? the next chapter we will have our U.S. Champion and World Champion. any predictions? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back