• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Basement (F/F)

primetime

Verified
here's another one of those ideas that just popped into my head. hope you enjoy it. feedback always welcomed.

Detective Christina Wong paced in her office as she thought about her recent case. she and her partner Lisa Hixon, were assigned to a strange case that could have involved some kind of torture. a recent victim was brought into the station crying and quite shaken up. Christina looked at the victim in the other room as an attendant tried to clean her up. the victim was of Spanish descent and was very attractive. her long curly black hair stuck to the side of her face. her eyes were red with tears and she clutched her arms around her chest very tightly. Christina also noticed that the woman curled her toes in her shoes very tightly. Christina stared hard, then her trance was broken when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Chrissy, are you there?" Lisa laughed.

"yeah, i'm here. i'm just looking at that woman and the look in her eyes just fascinates me. i mean, it looks like she was put through some severe trauma, but the nurse can find no marks on her body. no bruises, cuts, welts or anything. even her privates seemed okay. wet, but no sign of trauma. it's like she was never touched. but yet, when you look at here, it seems like she went through a medieval torture chamber." Christina replied.

"i know what you mean. let's go in there and find out what happened. the wierd thing is, i have been hearing rumors on the streets of Las Vegas that women have been getting kidnapped and tortured. let's hope this isnt connected otherwise we may have a serial predator on the loose." Lisa said.

the Las Vegas detectives walked into the room and sat next to the victim. the nurse remained in the room, so the victim would feel a little comfort. the victim looked at the detectives and her eyes got teary again. she laid her head on the nurse's shoulder and began to cry.

"ma'am, it's going to be okay." Christina said, giving the woman a tissue.

"you must have gone thru a terrible ordeal. we know it's going to be tough, but we need you to tell us what happened okay?" Lisa said in a consoling voice.

the woman nodded her head. "...*sniff* okay...."

"good. the nurse is here with us okay. first, can you tell us your name?" Christina asked.

"...Maria..." the woman whispered.

"okay Maria, everything is going to be okay. can you tell us what happened?" Christina asked.

Maria lifted her head. "okay...here's what happened. i was on my way home after cleaning a house, i'm a maid, and this woman approached me. i couldnt see her face. she was in an alley and it was dark. she asked me if i had the time and as i lifted my watch, i....i...saw darkness...." Maria began to sob as she recounted her ordeal.

"..please continue. what happened next?" Lisa asked.

".....well...when i woke up, i was in some kind of room. like a basement of some kind. i was tied down. i was trapped! i was tied on a bed with my ankles sticking out of some wooden thing like you saw back inthe pilgrim days.." Maria began.

"stocks?" Christina asked.

"i think so! then...*sob* she....she.....you might find this silly..." Maria told the detectives.

"what? what did she do?" Lisa asked.

"she.....she...how do i say this?...she...touched me...." Maria whispered.

"touched you? touched you how?" Christina asked.

"it was so horrible!!! she wouldnt stop! she wouldnt stop!!! i'm so....i'm so ticklish...." Maria then began to sob heavily.

"she tickled you?" Christina asked.

"yes....." Maria sobbed.

"that's it?! she didnt penetrate you or hurt you, she just tickled you?" Lisa said.

"..YES!!! IT WAS *sob* HORRIBLE!!!" Maria then broke out into hysterical crying.

the nurse hugged Maria and Lisa and Christina stood up. they nodded to the nurse, then left the room. Lisa seemed quite upset.

"can you believe it? we were assigned to this?!!! she's a wreck because someone TICKLED her?" Lisa said.

"looks like Maria may have had a bad date or something. this isnt enough for us to investigate. but, she does seem quite bothered by it." Christina said.

"tickling? what a baby!" Lisa exclaimed.

"hey, tickling can be torture to some people. arent you ticklish?" Christina asked.

"NO!!! well, maybe just a little. but i think i would rather be tickled than someone actually trying to hurt me! let's send Maria home so we can investigate REAL crimes!" Lisa said in a huff.

Christina smiled a little as she and her partner walked back to their office. she did find it a little odd that a woman would be brought into the police station to complain about a childish game. she then made it to her office and began some paperwork.

it was about 2am and Christina was getting tired. her partner left already and she felt it was time for her to go home. she stood up and stretched. she looked at a mirror and realized she looked tired. she gazed at her appearance and shrugged. standing 5'2" tall, with long straight black hair, Christina was quite an attractive woman. born of Korean descent, she had no problem finding dates, but as a detective in the Las Vegas Police Department, she had no time for any relationship. especially in a city known as "Sin City". she grabbed her jacket and made it to her car. she got in, turned on some tunes and drove home. on the way home, she kept remembering what Maria had said and it made her chubby toes curl in her boots. she yawned a few times as she pulled into her apartment complex garage and parked in her spot. she moaned that the landlord hasnt fixed the lights in the garage yet, so it was quite dim. she got out of the car and turned her head as she heard some footsteps. a woman approached her in the dim light.

"do you have the time?" a voice said.

"yeah, it's ......uh!" Christina said as she smelled something and collapsed to the concrete floor and was rendered unconscious.

Christina moaned as she woke up. she rolled her head side to side and began to open her eyes. she then tried to touch her face with her hand, but realized she couldnt. her eyes popped open and she became quite aware of the fact she was on a bed with her hands tied above her head and shackled to the headboard, while her ankles were trapped in leather cuffs next to each other to the bedpost at the end of the bed. she began to struggle and realized she was trapped. she was relieved to know she was still fully clothed in her blouse, blackjeans and boots. she tried to look around the room, but it was dark. it smelled damp and was quite cold. it appeared there was a tiny window by the cieling on a wall and the moonlight trickled in. Christina could see a set of stairs that ascended up.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" Christina yelled.

the room was bone chilling quiet. Christina began to get qorried as she was trapped, her gun was gone and she felt quite, vulnerable. then she heard a door open and she could the shadow of a pair of legs coming down the stairs.

"HELP ME!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" Christina screamed.

the figure made it's way down the stairs and approached the trapped detective on the bed. the figure reached up and yanked on the chain to a ceiling lamp and the light came on. the light was dim as well and Christina looked at the figure. the person's head was above the hanging ceiling light, but she looked at the body. she could tell it was a woman by the large breasts that stretched out the black leather bodysuit. Christina struggled in her bonds and tried to see who was this person and what was she going to do to her. then the woman lowered her head. Christina reacted in horror as she saw hockey mask, much like Jason of the Friday the 13th movies. Christina wasnt going to be able to identify her assailant. the woman then walked around and sat next to Christina on the bed.

"hmmmmmm....how sweet.....fresh meat!" the woman laughed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!! LET ME GO!!!" Christina yelled.

"....i cant do that my sweet little eggroll! i havent played with you yet..." the woman laughed.

Christina was pissed off at the "eggroll" comment, but she realized there was nothing she could do at the moment. "...let me go please. i wont tell anyone.."

"listen to my eggroll beg! no my dear! i'm going to have so much fun with you! oh wait! where are my manners? welcome to.....THE BASEMENT!" the woman boomed.

Christina's eyes popped open when she heard the words "the basement". the way the woman said it, it sent chills down her spine. then she realized that Maria was also in a basement. could this be the same person?

"i can tell you are scared eggroll! you should be? you are lucky victim #9! you see, i have this thing for beautiful women. i love women. i adore women. i want to play with their soft bodies. i want to make them CUM their brains out. i love to tease them all over. are you ready to be teased my sweet little doll? you are so cute! you look so soft and so....yummy...." the woman laughed.

"w-what are you going to do to me? i-i am not a lesbian! please dont rape me!" Christina begged.

"rape you? no no no my sweet and sour meal! rape is so vicious! rape is so painful!i LOVE women. i dont want to hurt them. i just want to play with them......." the woman said as she held up a knife.

"i thought you said you weren't going to hurt me?!!!" Christina screamed as she looked at the cold steel blade of the knife.

"i'm not.....i am just going to make you a little more comfortable.." the woman said.

Christina looked on in horror as the knife made it's way to her blouse. the knife then cut away at her blouse, slicing it in two. the knife went from her belly, in between her cleavage and finally off her neckline. the woman then peeled open the shirt, exposing Christina's chest. the woman cooed at Christina as she then used the knife to slice open her black lacy bra, then she peeled the bra off, and the remaining part of the shirt, leaving Christina's upperbody completely naked. her breasts jiggled a little, her brown nipples feeling completely vulnerable.

"OOOOOOOH!!!! nice titties you have! they looked to be a B cup, but they looked so round, so soft, so.....tasty...." the woman cooed.

Christina looked on and winced when the woman tweak her nipples. Christina struggled in her bonds as the woman continued to play with her nipples. then, Christina turned white as a ghost when she heard the woman say.....

"tell me my little playtoy, are you ticklish?"

Christina's eyes popped wide open. she knew she was ticklish and realized she was about to go through the same thing Maria did. she saw the woman's fingers getting closer and closer to her ribs.

"NO!!! PLEASE DONT!!!! c'mon!!! this isnt funnnnnnnhahhahahahhahaha NOOOOOOOOEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHGEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Christina exploded in laughter.

the woman dug her fingers into Christina's firm rimbs and was quite happy at the results. she watched the detective thrash about in her bonds as her fingers probed and tickled the helpless woman. the attacker felt a warm sensation in her loins as she watched Christina beg for mercy under her tickling fingers. her fingers played with each rib, poking and tweaking each one.

"laugh for me my little sunshine!!! laugh laugh laugh....." she teased.

Christina continued to laugh like a maniac as the fingers just wouldnt stop tickling her ribcage. with each poke, with each tweak, with each rib being tormented, Christina finally let all of her laughter out in a gut wrenching scream. her body felt alive and sensitive as this woman tickled her defenseless body. her breasts jiggled and flopped over her chest and she looked up and saw the evil in the woman's eyes through the mask. she then screeched like a banshee as the fingers made their way to her soft tummy.

"is this a ticklish belly welly? tickle tickle tickle!!! i LOVE ticklish tummies and i want to play with your tummy all.....night... LONG!!!!!" the woman teased.

Christina laughed even harder as the fingers stroked all over her belly. the light scratching of the nails drove Christina insane and she just kept hearing the words "kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy" over and over again as the fingers tormented her belly. Christina closed her eyes and remembered a time when the girls on her volleyball team in Jr. High pinned her down and tickled her after a practice. she remembered her friends holding her down and tormenting her belly, her armpits and eventually her.....no! she prayed this madwoman would not go there. then the tickling stopped. Christina took in huge chunks of air, trying to fill her lungs again after a brutal tickling.

"you know something my sweet? your armpits looked so tender! they are so smooth. you must shave them everyday! they look so tickly! are they tickly my dear?" the woman teased.

Christina shook her head in fear and watched as the nails got closer and closer and closer to her soft skin. she closed her eyes and her body tensed up as she anticipated the torment of her armpits. then when the woman's nails made contact with her vulnerable armpits, Christina let out a blood curdling scream of laughter. the woman lightly scratched her nails all over the smooth skin and she smiled when she saw goosebumps forming all over Christina's body. she then went for broke and resumed her "hard tickling". all of the air in Christina's lungs whooshed out as she laughed hysterically. she picked her head up and the woman laughed as she saw Christina's eyes bulging out, her nostrils flaring and her mouth wide open. she could see the sweat forming on Christina's face and continued her tickling. Christina was in another world as she felt the tickling sensations shooting through her body. her mind went back to the Jr. High memory and remembered when one of her friends removed her shirt and tickled her armpits. she remember the whole group laughing as they tormented her. all she could hear was... "kitchy kitchy kitchy! Chrissy's ticklish!! Chrissy's ticklish!!!" the group of girls sang. now she heard almost the same thing.

"kitchy kitchy kitchy!!! plaything's ticklish!! plaything's ticklish!!" the woman sang.

Christina laughed and laughed and laughed. she closed her eyes and prayed that she would pass out. she was getting dizzy from the lack of oxygen and hoped this would be all over soon. she laid her head back on the bed. then she felt warm skin on her lips. she then realized this woman was kissing her on the lips. she felt the soft lips kssing hers, then she felt a warm, wet tongue slipping into her mouth and tickling her tongue. Christina kissed back as her mind was already mush. she had never kissed a woman before, but all sense of reality was gone from her and the woman's lips felt so good. she was getting warm and tingly and the sensations reached her groin. she opened her eyes to see the woman putting her mask back on. Christina looked through her blurry eyes and realized she just missed a chance to identify her attacker. she felt the woman get up off the bed and her eyes sprang to life again when she heard the woman say......

"i love feet......i wonder if your toes are ticklish....."

*****FLASHBACK****** Christina was trying to get away from her friends when they were tickling her nonstop. she looked up and cringed when she heard one of her friends say "let's tickle her feet!" she looked on in horror as she felt her sneakers getting unlaced and removed, then her socks. she saw fingers getting closer to ther feet and she closed her eyes......END FLASHBACK

Christina looked up and saw the woman attacker at her feet. Christina began to beg. ".....please..dont touch my feet...i beg you. please dont tickle my feet...."

"ah, is my little eggroll ticklish on her feet? i cant wait to see what is INSIDE these boots!" the woman laughed.

Christina felt the woman unzipping her boot, then yanking it off. then she felt the other boot getting unzipped and then it was yanked off. she looked up and saw the woman holding up her boots like trophies. the woman then dropped the boots and there was a loud THUD when the boots hit the cement floor. Christina felt so vulnerable as the woman stared at her black socked feet. the woman then traced her nail over the sock, causing Christina to giggle.

"ooooh. so she IS ticklish on her feet. i bet your feet are tired from being in these sweet smelling socks. let's let your feet breathe....." the woman teased. she then grabbed the toe of the sock and began to pull. the woman herself began to breather harder as the sock began to slip off Christina's foot. she then saw the soft rounded heel get exposed and kept tugging.

Christina curled her toes tightly as the sock continued to get removed. she felt her arch get exposed then the ball of her foot. her toes tried clenching onto the sock, but it was no use. the sock came off and her barefoot was finally exposed. she tried to cover her vulnerable sole with her other foot, but the woman began to tug that sock off as well. the other sock finally came off and the woman walked over to Christina's head, holding one of her black socks. she put the sock to her mask and sniffed.

"mmmmmmm! smells so sweet! here, have a taste..." the woman said.

Christina almost gagged as she tasted her sock as it was rammed into her mouth. the woman then grabbed some duct tape and ripped off a piece and covered Christina's mouth with the sock still in her mouth. her sock didnt stink, but she tasted her own foot sweat. she then saw the woman walk by her feet again and closed her eyes. she knew what was coming.

the woman made it to Christina's feet and smiled. she loved looking at Christina's feet. they were about a size six with wide meaty soles and the toes were short and chubby. they resembled grapes and her big toe was quite thick. she looked at the unpainted nails which were perfectly trimmed and she licked her lips under her mask. she then pulled out a stiff white owl feather and showed it to Christina. Christina only panicked when she saw the feather get closer to her feet. the feather's tip then made contact and Christina let out a loud muffled scream. the woman enjoyed watching Christina thrash in her bonds, her toes curling and her feet wiggled everywhere. she made the feather trace along the base of the toes, then across the meaty ball then down through the arch and off the soft heel. the feather then made it over to the other foot, going up the heel into the arch, circled around the ball of the foot and along the base of the wiggling toes. Christina felt the feather tickling her feet and regretted keeping her feet very soft and supple. the woman then held back her toes and the feather tickled the delicate undersides, sending Christina into spasms. the woman the left the feather in between the toes and used her fingernails to rake up and down the soft sole. it was as though Christina was shocked with lightning as her back arched up off the bed as she felt the wicked nails tickling her sole.

the woman never changed her style as the fingers just raked up and down the sole. up and down. up and down. up and down. up and down. up and down. Christina almost choke on her sock and her nostrils flared wide open, trying to suck in precious oxygen. this was by far the worst tickling she has ever received. she knew her feet were always ticklish, but she was never tickled this long before. she felt every sensation of her ticklish feet and prayed it would stop. she couldnt even beg her attacker to stop. the woman stopped tickling her foot, then went after the other foot. she pulled the toes back and went right after the soft undersides. Christina just kept on laughing. she felt the nails now skittering across her arches on both feet and she went insane with laughter. the woman the concentrated on the toe pads and used her owl feather to torment the pads. it swirled over the big toe pad, then she used the sharp end of the feather to trace letters over the tender meaty soles. she wanted to play with Christina's feet forever. she really did love women's feet and this pair of feet was some of the best she ever encountered. she loved the pudgy toes, the meaty soles and the suppleness of the skin. she then went for broke and used both hands to rake her nails up and down both soles. she at first went slowly, then changed speeds and raked very fast. Christina howled under her gag and laughed harder each time the speed went faster. the woman looked at her watch and realized she played with Christina's feet for an hour. she looked at Christina's face and it glistened with sweat. her hair was matted to her face and her eyes were closed.

Christina wanted to pass out so badly. she then felt pain as the duct tape was ripped off her mouth and the sock was taken out of her mouth. the woman laughed as she felt the saliva soaked sock. she then grabbed her knife and Christina began to weep.

"please..*sob* dont kill me...." Christina sobbed.

"kill you? of course not...i think it is time for me to play with you sweet creamy center.....let's see what flavor you are. i hope it's sweet and sour...." the woman laughed.

Christina watched as the knife cut through her belt and the belt was pulled out. she then watched the woman unbutton her jeans. her heart began to race as her pants were unbuttoned and she felt her jeans sliding down her legs. she was left in her black panties and felt quite exposed.

"now let's get a look at your sweet bud..." the woman seductively teased.

Christina again tensed up as the knife cut through her panties, slicing it right across the middle. she felt the cold steel on her skin, but it didnt cut her. the woman finished slicing, then peeled off the panties. Christina turned red from embarassment as her womanhood was exposed. the woman then quickly sliced up her jeans and took them off her legs. Christina began to blush as she was now completely naked. the woman walked to the foot of the bed and slid apart Christina's ankles on the bed post, spreadeagling her.

"my my my!! what a beautiful pussy...i am going to *so* enjoy this.." the woman laughed.

Christina's body tensed up as the woman made her way between her legs and began petting her black pubic hair. for some reason, the woman's touch felt good and Christina tried to resist getting wet.

"naughty naughty!! i want you wet eggroll!!!" the woman laughed as she began to lightly flick her fingers over Christina's pussy.

Christina never knew she was ticklish down there but found herself laughing as the woman tickled her groin. she felt so strangely aroused and the tickling was driving her insane. she hated the fact that this woman was playing with her most private spot, but felt ashamed that she felt so good. the woman continued to massage her womanhood and Christina's body was in an erotic zone.

"there you go..there goes that sweet nectar....i am going to *so* enjoy eating your pussy..." the woman teased.

Christina looked up and saw the woman lower her head. the way the woman lifted her mask, it rested on her stomach and Christina saw the face of the mask, but the eyes of the woman were now facing down. Christina shuddered when she felt a wet tongue licking her mound and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. this woman knew exactly where to lick and Christina's body went into overdrive. the tongue sucked on her clit and licked inside of her. Christina began to moan more and more as the pressure built up inside of her. then as the tongue continued to lick her clitoris, a massive orgasm exploded through her body. all she could see was a bright light in the bliss of the most powerful orgasm she has ever felt. she screamed loudly as the juices flowed from her body. her head hit the bed and she closed her eyes. she was broken now. anything the woman wanted, she could have. the woman put the mask back on and looked at Christina. she licked her lips under the mask.

"mmmmmmm......sweet and sour....oh you are *so* tasty!!! now, my sweet delicious POLICE OFFICER, i am going to tickle your feet, the rest of the night....." the woman laughed. "...you will find out that after orgasm, your body is a thousand times more sensitive. Christina Wong, you are......MINE!!!" the woman laughed.

Christina began to cry as the woman called out her name. she knew she was at the clutches of this woman and she began to shriek in laughter as she felt those evil fingernails tickling her feet. the attacker was right, she was more sensitive and this tickling felt even worse than before. each toes crevice was tickled and every single inch of her feet were tormented. the woman methodically lightly traced her nail over every inch of the delicate feet of Christina. the woman felt a surge in power as she realized she was making a Las Vegas police officer her tickle slut. she tickled Christina's feet throughout the rest of the night.

Christina woke up and realized she was in an alley with a blanket wrapped around her. she realized she was still naked and her feet felt cold on the concrete. she got up and groggily walked along the street. a few passerbys noticed her and took her to the police station. her partner, Lisa Hixon, saw her and along with her other colleagues, they helped her to the nurses station. Lisa was in shock. her partner looked out of it.

"Chrissy!! Chrissy!!! what happened to you?!" Lisa asked.

"....i....*sob*...i was in.........the basement......." Christina sobbed.

okay folks, how did you like this story? feedback always welcomed.

Awesome story! Is there going to be a sequal? Great job!!!

Wonderful Primetime, very nice indeed. It'd be cool if her partner Lisa got tickled if you ever write a sequel.

Um... Jersey, there something that you should know! It's kind of obvious. The tickler is.... Lisa Hixon. The "can you believe it? we were assigned to this?!!! she's a wreck because someone TICKLED her?" or the "tickling? what a baby!" or the "mmmmmmm......sweet and sour....oh you are *so* tasty!!! now, my sweet delicious POLICE OFFICER, i am going to tickle your feet, the rest of the night....." or the "Christina Wong, you are......MINE!!!" Come on! It so sounds like Lisa is the tickler. Just like whenever Peter Parker says Spiderman sucks or when Clark Kent does his "I'm so weak!" crap! Primetime, we hope that's not it! We give you a lot of credit, and that would be way too obvious.
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S If that was your plan, PLEASE change it!

Very nice, indeed - I didn't know they had basements in Las Vegas, though - I thought all the houses there were built without them - a pity if I'm right!;)

Not Bad....Youll Do A Fine Lillian Garcia!

You definitely are the man to do my Lillian Garcia kidnap/foot tickle story! Lets go light on the porno aspect ok? I think (and its just my own opinion) that it takes away from the tickling. Man we are gonna tickle Lillian till her eyes tear! In the words of Ric Flair...WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back