• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New m/m tickle clip ready to view

Great Clip Mike - nice to see a truly ticklish Male getting what he deserves

Suggestion......

Ya really wanna make him squirm and beg? Put sheer nylons on his feet.................my girlfriend does that to me and she makes me you-know-what every time...................and vice versa!!!

Re: Suggestion......

smg1062 said:
Ya really wanna make him squirm and beg? Put sheer nylons on his feet.................my girlfriend does that to me and she makes me you-know-what every time...................and vice versa!!!

When I'm tickled, I always were some nylons.... even though I'm a guy, I wouldn't let my feet tickled without them... the intensity of the tickling is so different...

OK, OK, Sheer Nylons it is!!

Ok guys, I don't know what it is about these nylons but I sure get alot of requests for it. I myself am never more ticklish than with bare feet. And I am more turned on by tickled bare soles myself. But this isn't about me. I'm here to serve you and your tickling desires. Nylons you want? Nylons you'll get....I have a hot 19 yr old cutie boy from India contracted and ready for tickling. I have tickled him off camera before and he's pretty darn ticklish. I guess I can absorb the cost of a pair of sheers for this shoot. LOL! I'll post here and announce the release as soon as it's up and available on my website. I am planning on shooting the video this week. Maybe by Saturday or Sunday next I'll have it ready for preview and purchase. Hope you all had a joyous Thanksgiving Holiday.

Thanks so much for the feedback and input!

Mike

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back