• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother and daughter 2-revenge!

ticklo7

TMF Poster
HI ALL!THIS IS THE SEQUEL OF MY FIRST STORY "MOTHER AND DAUGHTER".I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I'M SORRY AGAIN FOR MY ENGLISH...

Mother and daughter 2-revenge!

I hadn't forgotten yet when she tied me and tickled me for a hour and half!She drove me insane!And now for her was the time to pay!
My mother is a georgeous 39 years old woman and she is really good looking.She has dark long hair and dark eyes and she has size 6 of foot.
That evening my father was out for work and I was alone at my home waiting for my mother returning from the office.I was preparing the dinner and, in my mind I was preparing my revenge!
I made a soup and in the portion of my mother I put a few of sleeping tablet.
At the time I heard opening the door.She was at home.
"Francesca, I am back at home"she said
I went in the sitting room and kissed her.
"Hi mom, the dinner is ready"I told her with a smile.
"Oh,honey...thank you..I'm really hungry!"she said and kissed me.
Then we went in the dinner room and I gave to her the soup and we ate it.While she was eating she often said:
"Very good Francy..this soup is fantastic"
"Thanks mom..."I answered with satisfaction.Poor mom, she didn't now because the soup was good!!
During the dinner we talked about our day and then my mom said:"Francesca, I am tired...I go on the sofa"
Perfect!My plan was perfect!The sleeping tablet was having effect on her!
We went in sitting room and we sat on the sofa watching television.After five minutes I looked at mt mother and, with my big joy, she was already sleeping!
Then my plan began!
My mother was wearing a black shirt with jeans and a pair of boots.
I carried my mother in her bed room who is near the sitting room and lied her on the bed and took some foulards(the same she used to tie me!) from her drawer.
Then I slowly removed her shirt and I tied her arms above her head and then I removed her jeans and boots and tied her ankles each foot on each corner of the bed.
I looked my work with satisfaction.She was tied to her bed wearing only her black bra and panties and a pair of black nylon socks and ready to be tickled!
Then I went in my room and I took two feathers,a brush and an electric toothbrush in the bathroom.
After some minutes my mother was awoke.
"Where I am?"said seeing me.
"You are in your bedroom mom"I answered gently.
Then she tried to move herself and she discovered she was tied.
She was surprised and frightened!
"Francesca!What are you doing?Why have you tied me?!"She said upset."Untie me immediatly!"
"Oh,mom..I think you aren't in position to give orders!"I answered with an evil smile and I continued"Do you remember when you tied me on my bed and tickled me?"
Suddenly my mother understood:"No Francesca!You can't tickle me for revenge!You can't!"
"Oh mom,I can and...I do!"I answered positioning myself near her soft,bare armpits.
"Francesca please...don't tickle me!"She begged me.
"Sorry mom, but you need to pay!" I said and stared tickling both her armpits with my fingers.
"NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHE PLLEEEEAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY UNDERARMSSSSSS!!!!!!" She screamed.
I was very happy!My mother was really ticklish!
I tickled her with my ten fingers and then I took the brush and ticked her right armoit with the brush and her left armpit with my other hand teasing "Kootchiee,kootchiee cooo!!!Are you ticklish mom?"
"YEEESSSSSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP PPLLLEAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!" She was out of control.
Then I took the two feathers and i tickled her with them, each feather on each armpit.
"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA NOT THE FEATHERSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOO STTTTOOOOOOPPPPPP PPLEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH!!!"She screamed and laughed.
The effect of the feathers was devastantly for her!
I tickled her armpits for 40 minutes and she was really exhausted when I stopped it and gave her a break.
"Oh..Oh..thanks honey..I thought I would be died!"She said to me thinking that the tickling for her was finished.
"Mom I have given you only a break...now the tickling starts again" I said positioning myself near my mom's most ticklish spot:her feet!
My mom was frightened"No!!Francesca don't tickle my feet!Please!I'm too ticklish on my feet!!" She tried to beg me.
My mother had really nice feet in her nylon socks!I positioned my fingers closed her feet and said to her"Are you ready?"
"No francesca nooooo!"She screamed.
I started tickling both her feet with my fingers..up and down on her ticklish soles..
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEEEEEETTTTT NOT MY FEEEEETTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"She screamed and laughed.
I was surprised for the ticklishness of my mother!
She wiggled and curled her feet trying to avoid the tickling.
"Now mom I'm going to remove your right socks to see if you are more ticklish when you are barefoot"I said to her starting to remove genly her right sock.
"No Francesca please!Don't take my sock off!" she begged again.
When I had peeled off her right sock I started tickling her bare foot with one of the two feathers and I continued tickling her left socked foot with my fingers and teasing"kili,kili,kili,kili,kili moooom kili,kili,kili under your ticklish feet!!!Koootchieee kootchiee koooooooo!"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY BARE FOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M TOOOOOO TICCKKKLISHHHH FOR THISSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOO FRANCESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLLLEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE EHEHEHEH"She was out of control and she laughed and screamed wiggling her feet!
"Mom,maybe are you more ticklish under your bare foot?" I asked with evil grin "Ok, now I take off the other sock" and I took off her left sock leaving both her feet bares!
"Kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili,kili moooooooooom kilili,kili,kili,kili under your bare ticklish feet!!!!" I teased tickling her feet with the two feathers, tickling up and down her soles, her heels, her arches.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOT MY FEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!!NOT MY BARE FEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!"She screamed and laughed madly.
Then I concentrated my attention on her right foot.I took the electric toothbrush, I pull back her toes and tickled her between her toes.The effect was immediate!
"NOT MY TOES!NOT MY TOES!NOT MY TOESSSSSSSSS!!!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEHHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!"She screamed and laughed again.
Then I did the same on her left foot having the same result.My mother was really out of control and I thought that I had tickled her enough and that my revenge was ended.
My mother was exhausted on the bed and when I untied her she stayed immobile on the bed for some minutes and then she said: "Honey, you have killed your mother with tickling..."

The end

very good

Very good miss. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever stories you'll make next :)

Thanks again vegeta!!!Can you give me some suggests for a new story?
Which characters would you have in a story?Celebrities or others...

great story. just as good as the one before. cant wait 2 hear future ones from u.

Sometimes I don't like the HEHHAHHHAHAHA HOOO stuff but in your story it worked..nice quick one.

thanks

thanks to all!!If someone have some suggests for another story please send them to me.

I sent them

Though I also have 2 ideas for 2 different heroic fantasy stories but I dunno if you like writing such things.

Great details!!

Congratulations Ticklo7!!

You write very well!! I liked the sadistic tickling and teasing

Great story!
Diego

This was quite nice! Very well written! Lovely use of the relationship between the characters!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Wait, did she actually die at the end, cuz sometimes people know when they're gonna die like in the movies and then they announce it and die all dramatically and it kinda seemed like thats what heppened even though it probably isn't what happened and i know im rambling but o well.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back