• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh My God! You Gotta See This!

Re:

Tummytickler, you can easily find the pics and video in the "Schedule" part (there's no problem on finding it since it's in english). There are also pics of Miyuki Hime (princess miyuki), the Champion of the kusuguRings in the "Fun Club" section.
Some vids with tickle fights like these would be cool to see in America, too... Anyway I'll see if I can write and ask them about videos.

I just saw it, and I still don't believe it. That site is fantastic! I only wish that I could see the show.

possibility...

we all wanna see this, well maybe, just maybe we can.

if one of us can fins out what channel this is broadcast on in japan then we can find that channels website, and maybe, like most western tv channels, that site will have a "watch online" option where u can watch the tv channel via the net, ok it will take a while to find out when its on, but im sure thats on the site, maybe just maybe :)

possibility...

we all wanna see this, well maybe, just maybe we can.

if one of us can fins out what channel this is broadcast on in japan then we can find that channels website, and maybe, like most western tv channels, that site will have a "watch online" option where u can watch the tv channel via the net, ok it will take a while to find out when its on, but im sure thats on the site, maybe just maybe :)

Kusuguri, u said you could read japanesse, so just look up the name of the tv company on the site, and let us know, we'll find a way to see it.

By the way, i am eternally grateful to you for finding this site.:wow:

How do you doI

Gooday! All.
I AM Baron Tickle. Web master of KusuguRings.
It was wonderful for me that much e-mail arrived from overseas.
Because, did you look at this?
KusuguRings is the just inaugurated organization.
It tickles and an enemy is made to surrender.
Doing a painful thing violates the rules.
The boss of KusuguRings is called "Kitoh Takeru-kun." A skin-headed man is him.
Me It is the boss of the organization "tickling tiger's hole" who turns against KusuguRings.
However, I am webmaster. Is it strange?@haha!
The man of a silk hat and a tuxedo is me.
The movie put on Our site is a thing when appearing on the "paradise TV" which is a health broadcast television station.
"paradise TV"website is here > http://www.paradisetv.co.jp
We sometimes appear on this program.
However, the place of original activity is not TV.
We performed the first performance in September.
When,Six beautiful female fighters played a game.
The result,The first champions were "Princess MIYUKI"
The fighter of "tickling tiger's hole" which lost the game is executed. My tickling responsibility.
The situation at that time serves as video someday, and will be put on the market.

It is a parody to call it "fight."
Originally tickling is not a fight. It is the means of communication.
Those who tickle, those who are tickled, those who look at them, All people need to become happy by "tickling" It is our wish.We declare.
"tickling" for the people by the people of the people!
Say,Gentlemen.
"Tickling saves the world!"

Baron Tickle.

There is also such

http://kodansha.cplaza.ne.jp/hot/entertainment/2001_10_31/
This is ‚  and the coverage report of a certain publishing company. Three movies are placed. What was translated into English using http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/is filled in. Is a near meaning understood? * The women who it is determined that woman wrestling will serve as a formal item by it, and do improvement in a status increasingly at the Athens Olympic Games and who fight "PRIDE" which is prosperous in now -- ’j‚Ç -- although -- if it is the place which risks and fights pride, it is a "cat fight" that my KAWAII kitten flings off and fights shame and reputation Asking for the goddesses who fight, a "Web present age" coverage group ventures infiltration coverage for the hall of the cat fight performed in the city of Tokyo. We send with an animation the brave figure fought beautifully and forcibly to you! Battle1(2-minute and 48 seconds) -> Battle2(6-minute and 56 seconds) -> Battle3(7-minute and 07 seconds) -> The now hottest cat fight organization "KUSUGURINGUSU" It is the live house "the Shinjuku loft plus one" of rule uselessness that the coverage group infiltrated. It is said that the starting-a-new-business performance of the cat fight organization who "KUSUGURINGUSU" Becomes here is opened. The figure of the eager fan who waits for opening in camera one hand near an entrance is also CHIRAHORA. Simultaneously [ it / the ‚Í‚¸ and this convention ] with starting a new business, it was the "KUSUGURINGUSU unification championship match." A coverage group is also to into the hall to video camera one hand if compelled. The air accompanied by a feeling of strain gets across to the skin tightly. The atmosphere slack and the "underground professional wrestling" hall of former years are made dim (it is .... although such a hall has not been attended in fact). And when ring announcer tells the start of a convention, the hall is a heat rise at a stretch! In the convenience of a coverage group etc., the spectator who stood up out of excitement takes up a video camera front regardless. JAMA -- what -- ‚Î .... Just before Wetting! It is in the feature of the organization "KUSUGURINGUSU" of tickling battle ‚± without humanity and justice, and the point which introduced "tickling" into fighting. my kitten -- ‚½‚¿ -- it tickles each other's mutual body, making full use of ”ép, and a partner is made to –ãâ Whether it is ‚½ tickles each other and ‚Æ‚  etc. is ‚ê in ‚é. With a "Wetting rule" original with ‚­‚·‚® RINGUSU, litmus paper is taught to mutual trousers and a winner is judged according to the "urine leak condition." that is, small -- to the extent that that is right -- high level (?) -- ‚荇‚¢ is developed immediately that there is nothing In the case of this rule, win on a decision said in the world turns into a "dryness victory" (that is, the way which the crotch was drying more victory). In the case of a "Wetting rule", the object of the attack is naturally extracted to a partner's crotch and sexually sensitive area. So much, it says that probability increases and is [ of unexpected "PANCHIRA" under game, and "breast PORORI" ] a very delightful rule. Attractive my kittens by whom downcast eyes also stop the figure of the fighters which take out the litmus paper of a crotch to ‚¿, and are full of ! individuality assemble after a game end! Players' profile is also uncanny! The princess and P-MIYUKI which reigns as a KUSUGU RINGUSU founder champion by fin GATEKU of customs preparation. Kung fu Miki, a former nurse. Jane MAYA is the active queen Mr. fighter of what and SM club enrollment. "KUSUGURINGUSU" which is certainly extending the place of the activity, such as entering the hit program "an erotic student grapple night" of the same Mino paradise television by those "nakedness de news" recently. I will rush into "Wonderland of fighting" by seeing is believing and the animation if compelled!
-----------------
How was it? bbs of right or wrong and us please write some --
THANX

Baron Tickle.

thank you soooooo much baron

wow!!! your site is one of a kind...and I am sooooo happy to know that you are there with such pretty participants....i had tried to email you about a month ago and i gave you this url to go and post to... i dont know if you took my advise or if you posted here on your own but it is good to see you on here...

good luck to pinkcream!!!!

Arigato gozaimasu, Baron Tickle! Please keep us informed about further developments, we are most eager to learn about them!

Thanks!

He he... Thanks a lot for all the info, Baron Tickle! I would have been in trouble without your help! You know... although I'm studying japanese, I can't fully understand it yet!
Congratulations about your site, and keep us informed about updates!
See ya!

¡”Ó‚Í,, —F’B

Konnichiwa, Kusuguri. Just wanted to let you know that there was an update on the website that you found. If you go to the section entitled shop, they seem to be selling a Cd-Rom (or two- but perhaps only one that's tickling oriented).

translating the webpage

Just to let you all know, you can get a translation of each page through altavista, using babelfish. The only unfortunate part is that it gives a LITERAL translation, word for word. It will not translate it into sentence form, but it helps to understand what it says.

hey i will go there

how did you find other tickle files while in japan? i mean do they advertise or what?

Some times they will on tv but others would in
magazines and in game shows of course it was in Misawa way north of Tokyo.And Japan is the land of cartoons. on almost every channel they had cartoons and yes there was tickling involved.lots of feet and armpit tickling.

another update

They now appear to be offering two videos of 50 and 60 minutes length on the website. I don't know if they are able to ship to the U.S., nor can I tell how much they cost due to the amount being listed in Yen. Encouraging, though.

I wish that page exist now...it does not exist :(

I remember I saw a video of the fight 4...

It was fantastic...

Could someone upload it? or post it again in youtube?

It was deleted :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back