• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Mercy Story - Part Two

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Note: This installment contains sexual situations.

Sweet Mercy Tickles - Return to the Crypt

By Max Speer © 2004

Part Two

Mercy swallowed hard as she caught her breath. It was starting again. Damn. Why does she get herself into these messes? She blamed herself for dressing the way she did and for being so ticklish. She blamed herself for coming to the US and not knowing anyone or even understanding the people.

This was over thinking it, however. What was really happening was that most of the crowd had seen her little “show” and wanted a piece of her. They licked their lips as they eyed her up and down. She looked at the faces of the crowd quickly and then focused on the front door. They seemed to sense that their captured gazelle was about to flee, and walked toward her slowly. Mercy turned quickly, in hopes that she could find a back door but ran her face directly into the bloated stomach of the Bouncer. He grunted as she nearly knocked the wind out of him and he instantly grabbed the struggling girl.

The rest was a blur of movement to Mercy. She was pulled, carried, dragged across the room and onto a nest of couches in a corner of the club. Soon, she was on her back and her hands were pulled over her head and pinned. A large woman, dressed in bondage/fetish clothing straddled her with a smile.

“This cutie is just too adorable to take,” the woman said as she adjusted herself on Mercy’s upper thighs. “Will you just look at her, all gothed out and stretched out and cute as a button?’

She stared down at all that exposed underarm skin and licked her lips.

“I’m gonna have a great time with you, Little Sister.”

Mercy was struggling and tried to talk to the woman but the music was so damned loud that no one could hear. She was gathering quite a crowd by this time. She looked at the person holding her hands and saw it was the bouncer. There was no way she was going to be able to break free of his vice grip. Another disturbing trend was the fact that she felt someone unbuckling her long boots and tugging them off. She tried to pull her legs free but the large woman was too heavy.

Then, to Mercy’s horror, the tickling started.

The woman lowered her fingers to Mercy’s smooth, exposed underarms and began tickling the sensitive skin. Instantly, Mercy’s body jumped and laughter exploded from her. It was agony since her underarms were wicked ticklish and the woman’s fingers sported long, sharp nails that only made the tickling more intense. Those fingers, all ten of them, galloped like running horses on the extremely smooth and silky surface of Mercy’s armpits.

The Scottish lass was in big trouble. She squealed in laughter and tried so desperately to move out of the way of this cruel attack of her armpits but was in a totally hopeless situation. All she could do was take it, and take it, and take it.

Another girl, looking not much older than Mercy, suddenly appeared and knelt beside the struggling, laughing girl. This new girl’s face wore a broad smile and she lifted her own fingers up and started to slide them down the length of Mercy’s inner and upper arm. She skated her fingernails down the soft skin, which only seemed to make the tickling more intense. Now, Mercy felt this horrible tickling on her entire arm as well as her two underarms. She wanted to simply scream and scream but the laughter continued, making her weaker by the second.

The girl giggled and hunched her shoulders up, occasionally looking back at her friends who stood nearby and giggled along with her. The girl knew too well how ticklish that could be since she had been the recipient of many ticklings by her friends and boyfriends.

Meanwhile, Bondage Bitch was getting off tickling this young foreign girl, and her face began to glaze over as her fingers stayed fixed on Mercy’s torturously ticklish underarms. The sleeveless shirt Mercy wore only added to entice since it was black and the paleness of Mercy’s arms looked absolutely radiant under the dim lights of the Crypt Club.

A young Goth male jumped onto the back of the couch and reached his hands down to pinch at the exposed skin of Mercy’s sides. Her tank top had rode up quite a bit on her torso and it exposed her bellybutton and her lower ribs. The young Goth male cashed in on this exposure by skittering his fingers at high speed on the sides of her waist and skated them, excitedly along the super smooth surface of her bare belly.

Mercy couldn’t distinguish where she was being tickled anymore. She was just one huge body of tickling sensations and was on the edge of losing her mind or fainting or both!

“Pleeeeeeeez s-Stop!” she managed to squeek out between hysterical giggles. She could hardly breathe. “I c-can’t t-take it!” The laughter punctuated her sentences.

Thankfully, Bondage Bitch stopped and looked all flustered. This made the others stop as if they were using her as a cue.

Mercy had a few seconds to regain some composure and breathe. She stared up at the woman and realized that this bitch had actually gotten off tickling her, like, for real. The woman started to get off of Mercy’s thighs but was quickly replaced by the young man balanced on the back of the couch. He simply rolled on top of Mercy and resumed tickling her delicate sides. Mercy’s laughter exploded forth as her back arched as much as it could. She threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to fight the intense sensations that skittered up and down the ticklish ridges of her ribs. One hand circled her soft bellybutton and tickled the crest and inside of that horribly ticklish spot.

“No No Noooooo!” Mercy pleaded as giggles erupted. She pulled at the hands that held her tiny hands so firmly. That was a waste. The Bouncer chuckled and then crossed one of her hands over the other, managing to pin both of her wrists together with the expanse of his one hand. Then he drew his finger down the length of her soft arm and delighted in Mercy’s ultra-sensitive skin.

Mercy’s head swung to and fro as she laughed. Through the fog of her plight, she caught a horrendous sight. There were guys, onlookers in the crowd, jerking off.

They’re getting off on my torture!

Mercy was mortified.

The young man now laid on top of the struggling girl and began to whisper in her ear.

“Does this tickle? Are you ticklish? Are you my ticklish little baby?” The man’s tauntings only made the tickling more intense and Mercy’s situation more hopeless. Then the grinding began. He was actually grinding himself against her thigh as he tickled.

The crowd started to chime into this and began chanting, “Go! Go! Go! Go!” This only made the man tickle her more intensely as the movement of his hips sped up. He was now tickling her ribs harder. His hands were like vise grips. It almost hurt the sensitive girl. Rather, it tickled so unbelieveably that Mercy was squealing. He nuzzled into her right armpit which sent Mercy into an almost out of body experience. Meanwhile, the Bouncer was getting off simply tickling her gently on the inside of her arms.

The young man’s grinding sped up with every chant of the audience. Couples were now kissing each other and tickling each other. Girlfriends were rubbing the bulges in their boyfriend’s pants while boyfriends were running their fingers up in between their girlfriend’s legs. And many were tickling. Grinding boy had now stopped tickling and he was panting. Mercy was now giggling from the Bouncer’s annoying little finger. It was now starting to feel good, all this rubbing and tickling. Her hips thrust up to meet the pleasure.

Then, unexpectedly, one of her long, long black and white socks were pealed off and she felt that horrid tickling on her feet. A person, or persons were tickling the soles of her feet, one sock on and one sock off. Mercy’s eyes, once again squeezed shut as if that would blot out the tickling sensations. It was more of a reaction than a thought. Mercy was dreadfully ticklish on the bottoms of her feet, socks or no socks.

Stayed for Part Three!

Max :firedevil

Ticklish Mercy said:
Such a talent Max,never gets old.

Maybe I should email you a custom one again huh? :devil:
That, and save your pennies so you can come to NEST some year! :wavingguy

Ticklish Mercy said:
Hehe, believe it or not that's the plan for next year, if Max will have me!!
YAY!!! :couch: :bouncybou Oh, I don't imagine Max's desire to have you has ever been in question, dear. :twohugs: Love the new siggy, btw!

Ticklish Mercy said:
Hehe, believe it or not that's the plan for next year, if Max will have me!!

I'll have you. I'll have you tied so tight that you can't move a single muscle. Then, I'll have you at the 'mercy' of my tireless fingers to torture you to my heart's content.

Yes, I believe I WILL have you. :firedevil

Nahhhhhhhh... this isn't crowing. I'll actually crow (with glee) if you actually make it over here and we finally get to meet you in ticklish person!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back