• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to my loyal readers.. a break.

primetime

Verified
hello folks. i know some of you have been reading my work for a long time and i really do appreciate it. trust me, your feedback has only inspired me to write more. i know some of you cant wait to read the next episodes of some of my series, whether it is my "Nerd" series or my wrestling series, or anything else i put out. i thought i would write this post to thank you all for being fans.

due to Christmas holidays, i wont be able to write anything new until at least January 2005. that's when i can take about 2+ hours out of my day to write a story. so, i will be back writing stories soon. i will still post on the forum, but not any new stories till then. take care, and i will be writing again soon.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year my friend. Thanks for the alert and I, like many others I'm sure, look forward to reading your stuff after the beginning of 2005.

In the meantime, I think you've "earned" a well deserved break- LOL.

Thanks for the trust hon. ;) Hope it's a great one for you...

XOXO

Everyone deserves a break every now and then, so go soak in the sunshine, my friend. You've earned it. Looking forward to reading the new stuff in 2005:D

Have fun, and Merry Christmas, Prime... :D

Speaking of taking a break from writing, I've taken quite a long one, and so perhaps, this next week, I may finally write another Tekken story.

We almost forgot Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love,
Anna and Heather

I'll miss the series

I'll miss the WOW series for a bit, but you deserve a break Prime...You've been doing a great job with these stories...

Have a wonderful holiday...

Pips

P.S. Still waiting on Terri Gold to lose that belt!!!

Hey have a Merry Christmas Prime, and a Happy New Year as well.

Sounds like you need a vacation pal, between your writing and holding a job, I don't blame ya. I've got some real interesting ideas that I know you will like. The year 2005 is going to be a new era for us writers. Oh and I got a little Christmas present for everyone in just a little while.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back