• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Australia

MrX

Firstly, I'd like to say hi to everyone - I'm kind of a first-time poster, long-time fan. I've noticed that there are a couple of other Australians around, and I was hoping to start some kind of discussion relating to tickling in Australia. Do people approach tickling differently in Australia to in the US or Europe? (for a long time I've had the impression that Americans and Europeans are more enthusiastic about tickling; on the other hand, maybe this is just a case of the grass seeming greener on the other side) Has anyone told anyone in Australia about their fetish for tickling? How have they responded? Does anyone have any Australian tickling experiences?

There actually was a tickling video company in Australia, called Channel X. Don't think they're still around, but they were actually the first folks to distribute CD-ROMs of video clips.

There have been a number of people from different parts of Australia that used to post to alt.multimedia.tk (and it's predecessors). One of them even ran a website. Quiller, I believe it was, or was he English. Hard to recall that one.

Hope more of Australia responds!

dvnc

Hello MrX,

Welcome to the the forum, and thanks for getting involved in the world of posting. Glad to have you!

I've met several of your country men and women in the chat room, and I know there are a few about the forum also. Best wishes in all of you connecting.

Myriads

I don't know if MrX is still active, but I can't resist mentioning that my interest in tickling began when I was a young boy living in Adelaide, South Australia, back in the 1970s. I've been back in the UK now for 40 years, but for me, the tickling adventure began in Australia, and that's one of the reasons why I fondly remember it.

I told the tale here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275500-What-got-you-into-tickling&p=4087602#post4087602

However, now I come to think of it, the girl who got me into tickling there was an incomer from Northern Ireland. So I've always imagined that must be another place where there is tickling action. Must go there one day. (It's where some of my ancestors come from in fact...does that tell us anything?)

Firstly, I'd like to say hi to everyone - I'm kind of a first-time poster, long-time fan. I've noticed that there are a couple of other Australians around, and I was hoping to start some kind of discussion relating to tickling in Australia. Do people approach tickling differently in Australia to in the US or Europe? (for a long time I've had the impression that Americans and Europeans are more enthusiastic about tickling; on the other hand, maybe this is just a case of the grass seeming greener on the other side) Has anyone told anyone in Australia about their fetish for tickling? How have they responded? Does anyone have any Australian tickling experiences?

Isn't it kind of all the same around? Take a finger, stick it in an armpit, see what happens? I haven't heard much about Australia.

Isn't it kind of all the same around? Take a finger, stick it in an armpit, see what happens? I haven't heard much about Australia.

Yes, it is the same everywhere. But to me that is interesting - to see tickling turning up in all the different corners of the world, with different languages, cultures, histories, etc. All united by the same unlikely spontaneous erotic activity. It's a nice thought.

Also, Australian ticklers might need a bit of reassurance that they are not alone! They are stuck down there in the antipodes and probably feel everything always happens somewhere else. Which isn't true. I discovered tickling when living in Australia as a child and for years I wasn't quite sure if it was happening anywhere OUTSIDE Australia. I know better now of course.

Yes, it is the same everywhere. But to me that is interesting - to see tickling turning up in all the different corners of the world, with different languages, cultures, histories, etc. All united by the same unlikely spontaneous erotic activity. It's a nice thought.

Also, Australian ticklers might need a bit of reassurance that they are not alone! They are stuck down there in the antipodes and probably feel everything always happens somewhere else. Which isn't true. I discovered tickling when living in Australia as a child and for years I wasn't quite sure if it was happening anywhere OUTSIDE Australia. I know better now of course.
I get what you're saying. Yea it's good to see it in other cultures/languages...thins out the content of bullshit one hears in his own native tongue. At the same time it's separating...just because you think Brazilian women are hot doesn't mean you're interested in the Portuguese that comes with it lol.

There's plenty of Australians active around the forum. Some come and go and some have been here for a long time.

We'll never be as prominent as some of the larger English-speaking countries, but we're here. So naturally I'd say I have plenty of Australian tickling experiences, being Australian. Although I will say that once you combine our small population with the small proportion of people who take an interest in tickling as a fetish, the result is a pretty small group of people.

Just thought I'd drop in since i'm becoming more active around here :) 26 yo male in Sydney Australia! Nice to meet you all

Long time Aussie poster and member from Melbourne. Ive been here since I was 18 and am now 31 years of age. Melbourne based, near St Kilda.

Would love to develop more of a community here though.

Hey I'm a M ler from Melbs. Feel free to contact me!

Hey I'm a ler in Melbs. Not much tickling goes on here that I know of. Let's get a meet happening people! Feel free to message me if you're keen. :)

Hey! I'm from Melbs. I reckon we should all meet up! Feel free to meesnage me n say g'day! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back