• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday tickles

marcusb

Verified
Some time ago you may recall I met a woman who, through an odd random discovery, claimed she had never been tickled. That evening, while at a party, we played around for an hour or so and found that she was quite ticklish and when we parted ways she said she found being tickled a lot of fun. We kept in contact via email on and off since then but nothing more than general talk back and forth with no mention of the "T" word in those conversations. She's a rather cool person and just fun to talk to.

Fast forward to a recent holiday party and lucky me... she was there. We stuck together for a good part of the evening talking. She's sarcastic and quick to take verbal jabs and after a while of her taunting I made the comment that she had better watch it because I knew of her weakness. I reached out to tickle her ribs. She giggled and twisted out of the way before I could get my fingers on her which was 100% opposite of her behavior in the past. (previously, she had no fear of fingers since she wasn't aware she was ticklish) I teased her, "Oh nooooowwww you're ticklish, huh?" And so opened the gates of tickling discussion.

Turns out after our discovery way back she found it to be quite a new and entertaining experience to tickle her boyfriend of the time. She had a good time when we played and figured he would too. Well, he hated it and would have nothing of it. He tickled her back on a few occasions in retaliation of her tickling him but other than that, zero. She also commented that he was just mean about it and really hurt her more than tickle when he did it. She found that some of her friends were ticklish too and they would "tickle right" if she attacked them first. I made a comment that I knew her spots, knew how to exploit them and would have her begging in no time. She replied with something like "you think so huh" or something close to that then we were interrupted by some other people who walked up. Oh geeze... what rotten timing. That proved to be the end of our discussion at the party. We eventually parted ways while visiting.

The evening had run it's course and as I was leaving I spotted her across the room so I went over for the parting holiday wishes and all that. She ended up asking me for a lift home... seemed her friend had met someone there and she didn't want to be the 3rd for the rest of the night. It was on my way so I agreed.

We got to her apartment and she asked if I'd like to come in for a while. We ended up watching a movie and just general talk. Well, mostly, until she "carelessly" put her socked foot within a fingers reach. (Oh, c'mon... you couldn't resist either!) I ran a finger up the sole of her foot and she squeaked and her foot jerked away from my finger. About 2 seconds later her foot was back so I did it again. And again. And again. She just quietly giggled then commented that I was doing it too soon and she didn't have time to resist it. I wanted to "play fair" so I said, "Ok, then tell me when you're ready." She sighed, sort of scrunched her face and said ok. I ran my finger up her sole again with a bit more pressure this time and her foot jerked away and she burst out laughing.

I teased, "I though you were ready?"

"I was but my feet are really ticklish and that tickled like crazy."

"What about the rest of you?", I reached for her side and she tried sinking into the couch to protect herself.

I tickled her sides and she instantly burst into laughter while only half-heartedly trying to stop me. I stopped after about five seconds but left my hands on her sides of her mostly motionless body (no attempt from her to extract my hands from their perilous location). While she was trying to catch her breath I'd just sort of move one of my fingers just enough to remind her how vulnerable she was and was rewarded with that brief hiccup in breathing while she tried to maintain her composure.

"Oh-oh", I commented with an air of concern in my voice.

She looked at me with a serious look on her face, "What? What's wrong?"

"Looks like a tickle wave!", I barked as I went after her ribs.

She went crazy. She laughed out loud and wiggled around the couch attempting to evade my fingers finally resulting in her flopping onto the floor with an easy thud as I broke the fall of her petite body. I stopped and let her catch her breath again while teasing her she needed to be careful because she could hurt herself by jumping off the couch like that.

She regained her composure (still breathing hard) and climbed back onto the couch while slapping my in the arm, "OMG, that tickled soooo bad."

With her lips barely done with the "d" in "bad", I grabbed her ribs again and within a few seconds she was back on the floor a giggling, laughing mess. Again I teased her, "What is it with you and the floor? Do you like it down there?"

"What do you think? You're ticking me! It tickles so bad... I can't stay still when you do that."

She remained on the floor gasping for breath. "Yeah, you're one of those.", I commented.

"One of those, what?", she asked while propping herself up on her elbow and looking at me over her shoulder.

"One of those who should be tied up when tickled.", with a playful tone and a sarcastic wink. The topic of restraint had come up a couple of times in our email conversations (not related to ticking) so I didn't think it was any big deal.

An eerie silence fell over the room and she looked away and down at her hands. Oh dear. I'd done it now... I creeped her out. After an uncomfortably long pause I bumped my palm on the side of her hip.

"Hello... anybody home? You ok?"

She looked back at me but her face had totally changed. She looked dead serious. I was really concerned.

"Yes. Can you let me up?"

I was sitting on her legs so I moved off of her. At this point I was expecting her to get up and hand me my coat. She wandered off into another room and I sat back up on the couch trying to collect my thoughts and salvage the mess my mouth had gotten me into. After a few minutes she walked back into the room wearing a little top with shorts and bare feet. She stood in front of me and without a word revealed cuffs from behind her back and just stood there looking at her hands. I'm thinking... whoa... what just happened here--this I didn't expect. I reached out to inspect the cuffs and she dropped them into my hands and started walking into the other room. No, I'm not an idiot. Yes, I followed her.

Well I'll be... all this time I had known her I had no idea she was a sub. She was so sassy and rebellious normally I never would have guessed.

Skip forward to petite lovely secured to the bed spread eagle. She was stoic and had not said a word. Rules and such laid out I asked her if she was ready to be tickled. She merely nodded her head. She tried to remain expressionless but I could see a smile flash on her face when I asked the question. After a final inspection I touched her chin and turned her head toward me, "Ask."

Again, that smile flashed on her face. With a quiver in her voice, "Please t...t..ickle me."

I lightly went after her ribs which caused her to explode with laughter. I'd figured out where her "spot" was and lingered there with my wiggling fingers. Her body squirmed around as much as the restraints and the weight of my body would allow which wasn't all that much. She'd never been tickled like this before. I fully expected her to stop me with her safe word but she continued laughing and squealing without a single word of protest. I stepped up the level of intensity and was rewarded with frantic laughter as her body quivered under my touch. She had yet to stop me so I moved up toward her underarms. As I reached the side of her breasts her eyes, which had been tightly closed up until now, flew open and her head started to shake back an forth. I though for sure she was going to explode. He laughter had progressed to short hiccup like gasps while her mouth was wide open with a massive grin. I felt sorry for her so I eased up a bit. Her laugh returned to a somewhat normal sound with gasps mixed in. Still, no sign of distress from her.

"I'm going to attack your underarms now. Please try to laugh for me, ok?" Her head shook frantically.

I went for her underarms but I felt mercy and just lightly tickled them. Probably a good thing because she appeared to be totally overloaded. There was no laughter... her whole body just seemed to lock up as soon as I touched them. She arched off the bed against my weight. Simply amazing. I stayed there for a bit then I stopped. Yes, it was time for her to rest.

When I stopped she slumped onto the bed laughing and gasping for air. I sat and watched her recover fully expecting her to have some comment about what just happened once she got her breath back. I waited. Not a peep from her. So finally I asked if she was ok. I was surprised with an enthusiastic nod yes and a huge smile. I asked if she was ready for more. She nodded and closed her eyes and the muscles in her arms pulled tight against the restraints.

We played for another 45 minutes or so... she proved to be amazingly ticklish from head to toe. I kept her right at that frantic laugh from time to time (feet were also good for that) and gave her breaks when I felt necessary. I'm not a sadistic tickler so I wasn't "over the top" attacking her. I don't know how much this girl would take...

She didn't say a word until after we were done and she was released from the bed. Then I was rewarded with a big kiss, a weak hug (hey, she was tired) an probably the best complement, "Wow."

;)

Last edited:
Great story marcusb! Great to hear there is some Texas activity out there!

Raul

Great story indeed!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope there are many more tickles involved with this girl and I hope that you will share them all with us here.

Terrific!

Very sexy!! I wish I'd run across a sub when I was single. I'd have done more than just tickle her! ;)

True, I'd tickle her before, during and after... but I would have done more than just tickle her! ;)

That was a great story. ireally enjoyed it. I hope you have more of them.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back