• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Job (FFF/m)

milagros317

Verified
This is an FFF/m story which contains extreme tickle torture, foot worship, and domination. It contains some adult material. If any of that might offend you, then don't read it. All of the characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Summer Job
by Milagros317

Friday, April 8, 2005
----------------------

Robert was quite surprised when his former girlfriend, Kristine, told him about the summer job which seemed ideal. She had more or less ignored his existence whenever their paths crossed on campus since she broke up with him a year before. They were both sophomores at Zenley College in a rural area of western Pennsylvania. Kris was a premedical student, and Bob a psychology major. They had gone out most of their freshman year, but Kris had dumped him the previous April. Their last date had been a party at the sorority that she had joined, and it had not been pleasant. Her new sorority sisters kept asking him if it bothered him that Kris was 4 inches taller than he was. Sensitive about being only 5'6" in the first place, he had answered repeatedly in angry monosyllables, which only amused the sorority sisters. Kris had phoned him two days later to say that they were through.

Now, out of the blue, she had come to his dorm room and asked if he was still looking for a summer job that included lodging here in Pennsylvania. He sure was, he had replied. He didn't need to explain to Kris that why he didn't want to go home for the summer. His mother had remarried, and his stepfather couldn't stand the sight of him. The feeling was mutual. Kris knew all about that, and that his father had died when he was only 12.

Bob was now filling out the application forms that Kris had given him. It seemed perfect for him. $300 per week, plus lodging and meals, to be both laboratory assistant and research subject in the Tau Psychology Institute. The coincidence that he would get experience in his field of interest was perfect. The application stressed that accepting the job would mean residing entirely on the Institute grounds for 12 weeks. That part didn't bother Bob at all, it meant that he could save all of the salary. It also made him feel good that Kris still liked him enough to tell about this job.

He was smiling as he finished filling out all the forms, and signed them. He made a special trip to the post office to get it mailed before the weekend.

Monday, May 2, 2005
--------------------

Bob was happy when he found an envelope from the Tau Psychology Institute in his mailbox. As he had hoped, the envelope contained an offer of summer employment and a contract for him to sign. It also had a lengthy questionnaire about his medical history. It did state that he must have a complete medical examination before his employment began. The cost of that was bothering him, until he noticed that having an MD on the institute's staff conduct the examination upon his arrival was an option. He checked the box that he wanted that option. He filled out the medical history form, signed the contract, and mailed it all back to them the same day.

Wednesday morning, June 1, 2005
---------------------------------

Using the bus ticket that they had mailed him, Bob was on an very early morning bus to a county that he had never heard of, with two suitcases. The rest of his stuff was in storage back at Zenley College.

He had been told that would be met at the bus stop and driven to the Institute. He saw nobody waiting when he got off the bus, and the bus driver removed his suitcases and placed them in the tiny kiosk at the side of the rural highway. As the bus disappeared, he felt nervous and a bit silly. The horrible thought that this was all a ghastly joke engineered by Kris crept into his mind. He was glad that he had his cell phone with him, and wondered how long to wait.

Five minutes later, he was relieved when a blue Toyota pulled up at the bus stop. The driver got out, and opened the trunk. The driver was very tall, about 6'4", Bob could see. He could not keep the shock from his face when he noticed that the driver was a woman, in fact a very attractive woman with wavy blonde hair. She picked his heavy suitcases as if they were empty, and tossed them into the trunk.

"You must be Mr.. Lamb," she said. "I'm Karen. I work at the Institute, and I'll be driving you there."

"Pleased to meet you," said Bob, as he got in the right front seat.

He didn't speak much as they drove, he was too nervous. They had turned off the highway, and Karen was driving at over 70mph on narrow rural roads.

"Are we in a hurry?" he managed to ask.

"Dr. Chang is expecting you for your physical at 11am," said Karen, "and she doesn't like to be kept waiting."

With no further conversation, they sped along, and reached the isolated grounds of the Institute at a quarter to 11. Bob could see three buildings, two houses on either side of a larger building.

"I'll put your suitcases in your room for you," said Karen as they pulled up to the door of the larger building in the center. "That will be in the blue house, on the second floor, first room on the left after you go up the stairway." She pointed to the house on the right. "You go into the research building, it's not locked. Go directly to room 105, that's where Dr. Chang is waiting for you."

"Thank you, Karen," said Bob. He repeated the location of his room in the blue house to himself, so that he wouldn't forget it.

He walked into the building, and soon found room 105. It was a medical exam room, but nobody was there. There was one of those embarrassing medical gowns that open at the back on the exam table. The room had its own adjoining bathroom. Bob sat in a chair at the desk an waited.

"Ah, Mr.. Lamb."

Bob jumped, as there was still nobody in the room. The voice had come from an intercom on the desk.

"Please disrobe and hang your clothes in the closet by the desk. Put on the gown, and lie down on the table on your back. I'll be right with you."

Bob took off his clothes and hung them in the closet. He turned off his cell phone, and put it on the shelf in the closet next to his baseball cap. He put on the silly gown, which was made of paper, and got onto the table, on his back. The voice had been female, with no trace of an accent. So Dr. Chang had been born here, Bob thought, or at least grew up here.

Dr. Chang entered the room as the clock on the wall read exactly 11am. A control freak, thought Bob, likes things precisely on schedule. He hoped the work he would be doing that summer would not involve her. She wore the usual white coat, and was a quite beautiful woman of about 35, he would guess, and about 5'8". She was holding the medical history forms that he had filled out on a clipboard.

"Glad that you're on time. Let's get started."

For the next half hour, Bob had all the usual tests that he was used to in a physical exam, blood pressure, pulse, and so on. She found him to be 130 pounds and 5'6".

"Not many men I examine are shorter than me," she said. Bob scowled. Why did women always have to mock him for his height?

It was embarrassing to have a woman hold his testicles and ask him to cough, checking for a hernia. The prostate exam was even more embarrassing, but at least she used plenty of lubricant on the rubber glove.

"Wipe off the lubricant," said Dr. Chang, putting a box of tissues next to him on the exam table, "and then leave a urine sample in the cup you'll find in the bathroom. Karen will bring you some lunch to eat, but be quick about it. At noon, come across the hall to room 106 for the rest of your exam."

Before he could even remark that he didn't need Karen to see him in the medical gown, Dr. Chang had left the room.

Bob went into the bathroom, and filled the cup with urine, putting a cardboard cover on it. He went back to room 105.

Bob decided to get dressed temporarily, but just as he opened the closet door, Karen came into the room with a tray. He blushed and clutched the gown closed around his behind.

"No need to blush," said Karen, "there's nobody in the building today but me and Dr. Chang. She's a physician, and I'm a medical student, third year. We've both seen lots of naked people."

She put down a tray, with a plate of roast chicken, string beans, and rice. She closed the closet door.

"Don't get dressed yet, you still have more of your exam to complete. And don't dally, Dr. Chang expects you across the hall at 12 sharp."

Bob scowled again as she left the room, and noted that it was already 11:45. He was very hungry, having gotten up so early to catch the bus, and actually did finish eating before noon.

Wednesday afternoon, June 1, 2005
----------------------------------

The corridor was empty as Bob went across the hall to room 106. Dr. Chang was waiting for him. There was a padded table in the room, on which a person could lie down, with a pillow, but he did not like the look of the padded thick leather straps attached to the table. A strange looking device hung from the ceiling, like a helmet, above the pillow.

"Lie down on your back on that table," said Dr. Chang.

"What are the straps for?" asked Bob.

"You're not conducting this examination, young man. We need to finish it, and verify that you're qualified for the job this summer. Just lie down."

"No, I'm not going to be strapped down," said Bob, and he turned to leave.

He did not see Dr. Chang stab a button on her cell phone. He went back across the hall to room 105 to retrieve his clothes. He had decided that this Institute was just too weird, and he was not going to stay.

His first surprise was that the closet in which he had put them was now locked. His second surprise was Karen, entering the room with a determined look on her face. She grabbed him and tore off the paper gown, leaving him stark naked. She grabbed his right wrist in her own, and squeezed it with a very strong grip. She twisted his right arm behind his back, bringing his wrist up near his neck. He screamed in pain.

"I'm going to hold your wrist up there for a minute, just so you learn not to disobey around here. It hurts, doesn't it? You're going to learn that disobeying any of the staff here has bad consequences, and disobeying Dr. Chang has the worst consequences of all."

"Oww! Stop that! It ..."

"Shut up right now, or it will be five minutes," said Karen, interrupting him. "When we want to hear from you, we'll ask you a direct question. Otherwise keep quiet."

At the end of the minute, Karen released his wrist, but picked him up and slung him over her shoulder. She carried him back across the hall, into room 106, and put him down gently on the padded table. He rubbed his sore right shoulder with his left hand.

"Lie still, Bob," she said. "Make one little move, and you will deeply regret it. Just nod if you understand me, I don't care to hear from you."

Bob nodded and stayed still. Karen took a pair of padded wrist cuffs out of her back pack and put them on his wrists. She pulled his arms over his head, and locked the wrist cuffs to rings at the end of the table. Similar cuffs were fastened around his ankles, and locked to the other end of the table.

"You're going to be on table for quite some time, so I'm going to diaper you. Arch your back for me."

Karen got an adult sized disposable diaper out of a supply cabinet, and put it around him. He dropped back down on the table.

"Good, you're learning to obey us, and to keep your mouth shut, too," she said, fastening the diaper.

The straps that he had seen were now adjusted and buckled, holding him to the table at his waist, chest, thighs, and calves. A final strap around his forehead held his head to the pillow.

"Dr. Chang was going to let you live in the blue house, if you were a cooperative subject, but she sent me the message on my cell phone that you were about to bolt. So you will be treated as uncooperative, and ready to run at any opportunity. You'll be kept in a little room, a cell really, in this building. Right now your clothes and suitcases are being locked up securely, by a third member of our staff. You'll see her this evening." Karen laughed at the thought of that.

"Your stuff will be returned to you at the end of the 12 weeks, when you've fulfilled your contract here. Since you've proven to be uncooperative, you will be a research subject only, not also a lab assistant. Further punishment for your disobedience will be decided tonight, in a staff conference. I will be on hand all summer, to be sure that do fulfill your contract. I'm going to enjoy this summer, a lot, but not as much as number 3." She laughed again at that thought.

Dr. Chang entered the room, and nodded approval at Bob's condition, bound helplessly on the table.

"You are going to deeply regret your disobedience, young man," she said. She lowered the helmet-like device from the ceiling and placed it carefully surrounding the top of Bob's head.

"I am an MD," said Dr. Chang, "but I don't see patients. I also have a PhD in neurophysiology. I do research in that area. My specialty is the the neurophysiology of tickling."

Bob gasped.

"Remember, not a word out of you unless asked a direct question," said Karen. She briefly twisted his ear as a reminder to be docile and obedient.

"Yes, your former girlfriend, Kristine, told us that you would be a great subject for my experiments, because you were the most ticklish man she has ever known," said Dr. Chang. "This helmet will do a continuous scan of the electrical activity in your brain. There are certain characteristic patterns that occur during ticklish laughter, which are distinct from those of other laughter, such as when watching a comedian. If tickling is continued for a long time, then the subject eventually reaches yet another stage of brain activity. Outwardly, he or she seems to be tickled senseless, no longer struggling or moving much, just quivering in total surrender to the overwhelming tickling sensations. I have made a fancy medical name for this, but let's just call it the jelly state, when you become a mass of quivering ticklish jelly, unable to move or speak, or even think clearly."

She smiled at him, and looked into his eyes. It was a sadistic and satisfied smile, of a tigress who has her prey cornered and helpless. Her eyes shone with anticipation that was not entirely scientific.

"For your first few days here, we will be testing how long it takes to get you into the jelly state, by tickling different parts of your body. Now let us begin with your ribs."

Dr. Chang sat in a chair by the computer monitor which was wired to the helmet. Karen moved next to the table, and placed her hands on either side of his rib cage.

"Ready, begin!" said Dr. Chang, activating her stopwatch.

Karen began tickling his ribs, with all ten fingers, from both sides at once. Bob shrieked and howled, and pulled mightily on his bonds. She worked her way up and down his rib cage, from the lowest rib to the highest, and then back down again, kneading with all her fingers.

"The pattern is well established, and stable for now," said Dr. Chang. "Keep it up, no changes in your finger motions."

Karen did so, her fingers moving relentlessly, up and down his rib cage, as if it were a piano keyboard, and she were playing a masterpiece. At the ten minute mark, he was red in the face, and tears began to flow down his cheeks. At the 15 minute mark, his laughter was reduced to a whisper.

"He's almost there," said Dr. Chang, "don't slow up."

Karen persisted, tickling the now red skin of his rib cage, kneading the underlying muscles, pinching the rib bones, up and down, without a pause.

"18 minutes, and he's in the jelly state," said Dr. Chang. "Now, do you want to stop?"

"Nope," said Karen, "I'm not tired. Let me have some fun."

"Sure," said Dr. chang, removing the helmet from near Bob's head. "We've done with the rib data, and we'll do his underarms tomorrow. Just stop for a moment, so I can talk to him."

Karen stopped tickling him, and it took Bob a few minutes to stop laughing and shaking entirely, until he was calm again. Dr. Chang came over to him, and looked into his eyes.

"If you had been a cooperative and obedient subject, I would have just had you tickled for the research. Another punishment for defying me is that the other staff members can tickle you all they want to, can tickle you insane, when I'm not taking data. That will be very good for morale around here, except yours."

Dr. Chang grinned at him, and then turned to address Karen. "It's not even 1pm yet, you can have fun with him until 5, then we'll have our staff conference. Only tickle his ribs, though, I already have the data on his reactions to that." She left the room.

Karen smiled at him sweetly. "Four hours to play, Bobby. What shall I do? Let me think. Oh, I do believe that I'm going to tickle your ribs, dear baby. It's going to be a lot of fun, at least for one of us."

She dug back into his rib cage, still red from her previous attentions. She tickled and tickled, without any let up. Even without the brain scan, it was clear to her that she had him back in the jelly state within ten minutes.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, little Bobby. Oh, does that tickle? Just a tiny bit? I just bet it does. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a helpless little baby boy. That's what I can't resist, not at all. The sight of a helpless man to me is like catnip to a cat. I just can't resist the urge to tickle him. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And then to tickle him some more. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And to tickle him insane, until he goes mad with tickling. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Isn't that naughty of me? Tickle, tickle, tickle. But nobody is going to stop me, not for four hours. Tickle, tickle, tickle. No end to the tickling, Bobby. You can't get away, you're totally at my mercy. Tickle, tickle, tickle. And I have no mercy to offer, Bobby. Only more tickling. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Until you go mad. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

After he wet his diaper, Karen just kept on tickling him. She stopped when he passed out, unconscious, and looked at her watch. It was 3:30pm. She got some water from the bathroom, and poured a glass in his face. He opened his eyes, sputtering.

"I'll give you some water to drink," said Karen, "and a little break. That's more than you deserve, being a disobedient little S.O.B., but I have a kind heart."

She carefully put a cup to his lips, and allowed him to drink. He was so thirsty that she got him another cup.

"It would be too much trouble to unstrap you to change your diaper, so you can just lie in it. It's supposed to absorb the urine anyway. You may speak, just one sentence, and it had better be what I expect to hear."

"Thank you for the water and the break, thank you very much, Karen."

"Good, not humble enough, but at least it was a thank you. I would punish you for calling me Karen, but you don't know my last name. From now on, I'm Ms. Fletcher to you, on the rare occasions when you are permitted to speak to me."

Without further speech, Karen dug into his ribs again. Having discovered that his short ribs were the most ticklish, she stayed at the bottom of his rib cage, and concentrated on them. He was soon in the jelly state again, and she kept him there, quivering in silent laughter, in ticklish agony, until 5pm. She enjoyed every moment of it.

Wednesday evening, June 1, 2005

At 6pm, Karen came into room 106. She removed the strap from around Bob's forehead, and put an extra pillow under his head.

"Your dinner is a Slim Fast Strawberry Shake," she reported, and put it down on the table.

Bob was just about to speak, but remembered in time and shut his mouth.

"Good thing for you that you didn't say a word," said Karen. "I can guess that you were going to blurt out that you don't like strawberries. That's exactly why your dinner is always going to be the same." She laughed at the look on his face.

"No, I'm not psychic, we just had our staff conference. The professional staff here consists of three people, Bobby, and you've met all of us. Dr. Susan Chang, founder and head of the institute. Its real name, by the way, is the Chang Neurological Institute. We had that other letterhead printed up just for you, Bobby." She laughed again at the look on his face.

"I'm the second member of the staff, for the summer. In September I go back for my fourth year of medical school. There are no psychologists here, Bobby, that was just to make the job look more attractive to you. That was the idea of the third member of the staff, Ms. Kristine Wilson."

Bobby, no longer in control of himself, thrashed and struggled in his bonds, but it was futile. Karen just laughed and laughed at him.

"Yes, she's here just for the summer also. Quite clever of her to lure you here, wasn't it? Or maybe it was your stupidity, not checking out the company that hired you. This land was owned by our sorority. Did I mention that we all belong to the same sorority, although different chapters in different colleges? Tau Kappa Lambda sisters all. We used the first letter for the phony name. Dr. Chang's family bought it from the sorority and built this building on it. They made quite a fortune in real estate, back in California. Now drink your dinner, while I explain more to you. Drink every last drop."

She put the straw in his mouth, and he began to sip it.

"Kris of course told us that you hate strawberries, at the staff conference. We've decided on your punishments for being disobedient, besides those you already know about, being a prisoner and getting tickled outside of what's needed for the research. Your dinner will always be a Slim Fast Strawberry Shake, and I'll let you discover tomorrow what your breakfast and lunch will be, but I can promise that you won't like it. Kris has one additional punishment in store for you, but I'll let her tell you about it."

After Bob drank all he could through the straw, Karen took a spoon and fed him all the rest. After he had licked the last bit off the spoon, she invited him to speak.

"Thank you so very much for feeding me dinner, Ms. Fletcher," he said.

Karen removed the extra pillow, and strapped his head back down.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning, Bobby, but now it's time for Kris to have some fun. You
have no idea how much she has been looking forward to this."

Karen left the room, and Bobby shivered, not because the room was cold, but because he remembered how much Kris had liked to tickle him, and how he had forbidden her to do it.

Bobby closed his eyes, and prayed that it was all a dream, and that he would wake up soon. But instead he heard the door open, and a very familiar face leaned over him. Her big blue eyes stared directly into his eyes, from just an inch away.

"Hello, Bobby, I do hope that you appreciate all the trouble that I went through to get you this summer job." She laughed at him before going on.

"Consider your situation, Bobby. Naked and helpless, at the moment, and about to be tickled without mercy for about 4 hours before it's your bedtime. Although Dr. Chang did want me to only do your ribs tonight, the allowed areas will expand, day by day. That's the beauty of your situation, Bobby, it's not just for today. It's for the whole 12 weeks, for which you signed a contract. A legally valid one, to be, among other things, a research subject here. Tickling is a valid area of research in neurology, Bobby. And Dr. Chang is a legitimate published researcher. Everything that we do to you is perfectly legal, and you're an employee who came here of his own free will. When the summer ends, there won't be a mark on you, and there won't be any way you can prove we did anything wrong, or that you wanted to resign and leave. Your first failing as my boyfriend, Bobby, was that you wouldn't let me tickle you, not even for ten seconds. Now you have no choice. Enough time talking."

Kris began slowly, using just one finger of each hand, tickling his ribs softly, so that he was just giggling. She kept this up for five minutes, and then added a second finger on each hand. Five minutes later, a third finger, and she began to tickle a little more forcefully.

By the time she was up to all ten fingers, Bob was laughing uncontrollably. He was trying to thrash is his bonds, but couldn't move very much. She now picked up the pace, and was tickling him furiously. He was red in the face now, and his tears began to flow.

"Poor Bobby, I almost feel sorry for you. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Almost, but then I remember what a jerk you were. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a sorry excuse for a boyfriend, really. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I don't know why I put up with you for 7 months, I really don't. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Karen is a real softy, you know? Tickle, tickle, tickle. Despite being 6'4" and being an instructor in kick-boxing and self defense for women's groups, she really has a kind heart. She told me she gave you a break, and a drink of water this afternoon. Tickle, tickle, tickle. All you'll get from me is endless tickle torture, and my contempt. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You are a rather contemptible little man, Bobby, not too bright, not at all physically impressive, and rather childish. Tickle, tickle, tickle. So you get what you deserve from me, tickled until you go crazy, and some other things that you can't stand, like the strawberry shakes. Tickle, tickle, tickle. No mercy, Bobby, and rest assured that I'm enjoying this more than you can imagine. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

She kept him in ticklish agony, quivering in the jelly state, until 11pm. She would have gone on longer, but Karen came into the room at that point.

"You have to stop now, Kris, it's time to put the baby to bed."

"OK, Karen, you're his keeper. As for you, Bobby, I'll see you at breakfast." Kris laughed at that thought, and left the room.

Karen took a while getting Bobby loose from the straps and cuffs. Then she gave him some orders, pointing to the bathroom adjoining room 106.

"All the sharp objects have been removed from that bathroom, Bobby, there's nothing in there but soap, towels, and a box of clean disposable diapers. So I'm going to let you go in by yourself and take a shower. Stow your soiled diaper in the plastic can, and put on a fresh one when you're dried off. When you come out, get down on your hands and knees."

When he had done all this, Karen just scooped him up in her arms and carried him down the hall to room 102. This was a tiny room, 6' by 8', contained only a bed, and had no windows. She strapped him into a canvas straightjacket, and cuffed his ankles together. She strapped him to the bed loosely, with broad canvas straps. she blindfolded him, and put plugs in his ears. She put a blanket over him. She turned out the light, and locked the door from the outside.

Bobby struggled for a bit in his straight jacket, found it inescapable, and then fell into an exhausted sleep.

Thursday morning, June 2, 2005
--------------------------------

Bob woke up because somebody was tickling his feet, his most ticklish spot of all. He screamed and laughed. It stopped after only a few seconds more.

He felt his blindfold being taken off, and his earplugs were removed also. He saw Karen smiling down at him. She unstrapped him from the bed, but left him in his straightjacket with his ankles cuffed together. She picked him up and placed him carefully on the floor, lying on his back.

"Keep still, Bobby, I'll be right back."

She returned a minute later carrying a large armchair. It must have been heavy, but she carried it with no apparent effort, and placed in over him. There was barely room for it between the bed and the wall. It covered his chest, and his head stuck out in front of it.

"Are you hungry? Just nod."

Bob nodded yes.

"Good. Kris will be here in a minute, and she will tell you what you have to do to earn the right to eat breakfast. I would suggest that you beg her for permission to do it. If she refuses you permission, then you'll get no breakfast, no lunch, and no dinner today. Only water. It will be the same every day. Kris honestly doesn't care if you starve to death, Bobby. So beg her very abjectly."

Kris came into the room then. She was in her jogging outfit, Bobby saw. A sorority T-shirt, running shorts, white socks, and her running shoes. She sat down in the chair, and put her feet on either side of his head, the laces of her shoes just brushing his ears.

"Hi, Bobby," she said, "I just had my morning jog. Do you remember a day last October, the first time that I let you spend the night in my dorm room, and I got up early and went out for my morning jog? Do you remember what happened when I came back in, and you were just waking up?"

Bob nodded yes.

"Tell Karen about it. It was a warm day for October, near 70 degrees, and I was quite sweaty from my running. Tell Karen what happened."

"Um, I was lying in the bed, and she came in, and sat down on the chair. The she took off her running shoes and her socks."

"Tell her exactly what you said, Bobby."

"I don't remember the exact words, honestly I don't. I said something about your feet being sweaty. You got really upset, I remember that."

"I'll tell her, then. He asked if I had to put my big smelly feet so close to him. This was the first thing he said to me, the morning after our first night as lovers. Big, smelly feet."

Karen reached down and twisted his ear, until he screamed. She shook her head sadly at him.

"That was your second fault as my boyfriend, Bobby. Now I'll tell you what you have to do to earn breakfast," said Kris. "My feet are just as big as they were last October, size 11. And even more sweaty now, from a morning run in the hot sun. It's about 80 degrees out there. You have to lick off every drop of sweat from them, and then thank me for the privilege. You may speak."

"I most humbly beg for permission to lick the sweat from your very lovely feet, Ms. Wilson."

Kris considered this, while slowly unlacing her shoes, removing them, and then slowly pulling off her socks. She placed the ball of one foot right on his nose.

"Are you sure, Bobby? They may not smell so good right now. Speak."

"They smell wonderful, Ms. Wilson, and I most sincerely beg for permission to lick off every last drop of sweat."

"Alright, I will accept that. You may begin."

Bob, being immobile, just stuck out his tongue and licked whatever part of her foot he could reach. She made sure that he licked every part of both soles, from her heels to her toes. She made him suck each toe clean, and then lick her soles all over again. Finally she announced that she was satisfied, and ordered him to speak.

"Thank you ever so much for allowing me to lick your beautiful feet, Ms. Wilson."

With a pleased smirk, Kris got up, and left the room, leaving her shoes and socks behind. She came back a minute later with a bowl of oatmeal, and sat down again.

"I know you don't care for oatmeal. That will be your breakfast, every day. You can either earn it and eat it, or get no food at all, the whole day. Today you've earned it. Now you will lick it off my soles, and eat every last speck of it."

She proceeded to spread the oatmeal on her soles, and have him lick it off. She continued until the bowl was empty, and her feet were clean of the cereal.

"Very good, Bobby, and just remember that this will be your breakfast routine every day here. I'll next see you after lunch," said Kris. She again left the room, this time carrying her shoes and socks.
'
Bob found some hope in that statement. 'After lunch' meant that he wouldn't be licking his lunch off of her soles.

Karen removed the chair from him, and then got him out of the ankles cuffs and straight jacket, so that he was wearing only his soiled diaper. She slung him over her shoulder, and carried him to room 106. He was directed to take a shower and put on a fresh diaper.

When he emerged from the bathroom, Karen was happy to see that he got down on his hands and knees, as he had been told to on Wednesday evening.

"Good, you are learning the routine here. Now hop up onto the table, and put your arms up over your head."

In a few minutes, he was secured to the table exactly as he had been the day before. Karen looked at her watch, and smiled. She positioned herself next to his armpits. "Just two minutes to spare."

Dr. Chang came into the room, and said, "Excellent. Right on time, 11am, I'm ready to get to work, and the subject is all prepared and ready."

She lowered the helmet from the ceiling and placed it over the top of Bob's head. She sat at the monitor, and said, "His brain activity is now perfectly normal. Ready, start."

Karen poked into both of his armpits, one with each hand. Bob shrieked, and began to laugh like a hyena. It was a higher pitched laugh than when his ribs were tickled, and more frantic sounding. Karen kept digging in with several fingers under each arm.

Bob laughed uncontrollably, and his face got quite red. Tears began to flow down his cheeks.

"Wow, he is really more sensitive there," said Dr. Chang. "Just seven minutes, and he's getting close to the jelly state already. Keep up the pace, don't stop for an instant."

Karen didn't need to be told not to stop. She was enjoying herself immensely, tickling his armpits relentlessly. She grinned as she tickled and tickled. His struggles became feeble, and soon he was only quivering and laughing silently.

"Jelly state, in just 11 minutes," said Dr. Chang. "Keep him there a few minutes more."

A few minutes later, she said, "Stop now, you can have plenty of fun with him this afternoon and evening."

Karen reluctantly stopped tickling him. Dr. chang kept looking at the monitor, seeing his brain activity coming slowing down from what it had been.

"An exquisitely sensitive young man. I can hardly wait to get him into room 101," said Dr. Chang. She came over to him and looked down at him with some pity. "Room 101 for you next Monday, young man." She left the room, smiling.

Bob didn't say a word, but his eyes were asking the obvious question.

"Oh, Bobby, everybody knows what's in room 101," said Karen. She laughed, as he was obviously mystified, ignorant of Orwell's novel, and he didn't understand the reference.

She removed all of his bonds, and released him from the table. "Another shower for you, Bobby, you really work up a sweat being tickled, and I don't have to pretend that I like the odor." She laughed. "And while you're in there, change your diaper, and drink lots of water. You need to stay hydrated."

When he had showered, she hoisted him over her shoulder and carried him back to his cell, room 102.

Thursday afternoon, June 2, 2005

Once back in room 102, Karen wasted no time getting Bob into the straightjacket and ankle cuffs, and again placed him on the floor with the chair over his chest. He didn't understand being in position to lick food off Kris' soles, as Kris had promised to see him after lunch.

A full 15 minutes passed before Karen returned. He was not happy to see that she was now barefoot, and carrying a jar of peanut butter. She sat in the chair, and spoke to him as she opened the jar.

"Kris told us how you don't like peanut butter, so that will be your lunch every day here. You will, of course, have to lick it off of my soles."

She grinned, as she dipped the toes of her right foot into the jar, and used them to spread the peanut butter all over her left sole, and then did the same with the opposite feet.

"You mocked Kris for having size 11 feet, so you must think that mine are grotesque. I wear size 14. To punish you for making fun of women who have big feet, I want you to know that I took off my shoes and socks before taking a walk outside for five minutes, in the dustiest part of the grounds. And I expect my soles to be perfectly clean when you're done licking, Bobby."

Karen put her right foot right over his lips and ordered him to begin. Bob licked and licked the peanut butter and the gritty sole, over and over again, until it was clean. She had him do the same with her left foot, and then ordered him to speak.

"Thank you so much for feeding me, Ms. Fletcher, and for allowing me to lick your very lovely feet."

"That's what you'd better say, every day, Bobby. And don't expect me to refrain from my walks outside, barefoot, every day before your lunch." She laughed at him, got up, removed the chair from over him, and tossed him onto the bed. She strapped him down with the canvas straps, tickled him for a few seconds under the chin, and left the room.

Bob lay there for quite some time, the taste of peanut butter and dust in his mouth, wondering what would happen next.

----------------

At 2pm, Kris came into the room, carrying a bottle of water and a bottle of mouthwash. She allowed him to drink the water and gargle with the mouthwash, providing an empty bowl for him to use to spit it out.

"Good," she said, "now your mouth is clean again. Do you know what your third failing as my boyfriend was?"

Bob shook his head no.

"Completely oblivious, just as I expected. Well, I'll tell you. No matter how many times I asked you, you would never give me oral sex. Not once. 'I don't like to do that,' you said, and you refused. Today, I don't think that you're in any position to refuse."

Kris smiled as she took off her shoes, then her blue jeans and her underpants. She climbed up on the bed, and straddled his head with her thighs. She lowered herself down onto his mouth.

"Begin. You are going to learn to do this just the way I like it, or you are going to be suffocated, Bobby, got it? Those are the only two possibilities."

Finding it difficult to breathe, Bob frantically followed her instructions as to where to place his tongue and how to lick. Eventually he found the rhythm that she wanted, and she ceased to give him orders, but just began to moan with pleasure.

When she came, Bob stopped what he was doing.

"Did I tell you to stop?" said Kris, in an angry tone. She twisted his ear until he screamed in pain, muffled by her private parts.

"You will go on until I say so. Expect to give me at least three orgasms, every afternoon, Bobby. After the third, keep on going, because I might want more."

That afternoon she was content with three, and left him lying there, his face covered with her secretions.

--------------------------

At 5pm, Karen came into the room and laughed at the sight of him, with Kris' dried cum all over his face. She went and got some baby wipes and a towel, and cleaned it off.

As she fed him his strawberry shake, she mocked him.

"I do hope that you realize what a favor Kris is doing for you. You're such a scrawny little runt, with a tiny dick, and you're not too bright. So learning to please a woman with your tongue may be the only thing that you have going for you, if you ever get another girlfriend, that is. You should be very grateful that Kris is training you. You are going to service her every day, and by the end of the summer you should be quite skilled at it."

After he had been fed, she gave him a parting warning.

"Try to take a nap now, baby. After we have our dinner, you're in for quite a long tickling tonight."

Thursday evening, June 2, 2005

Bob did manage to doze off, and was awakened at 8pm when Karen came back to get him. She removed the straps, straightjacket, and cuffs, and moved him in only his diaper to room 106. There she bound him to the table as before, and Kris came in to join her.

Kris went to his armpits, and Karen to his ribs. They smiled at each other, and both dug in with gusto. Bob shrieked at the sudden intense tickling assault, and began to laugh like a hyena. Under the double attack, he laughed until he was red in the face, and soon he had tears streaming down his cheeks. His struggles lessened, and, finally, he lay there like a lump of jello, quivering and crying, unable to laugh out loud.

Kris looked deeply into his eyes, and talked to him.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Bobby. Aren't you the most ticklish baby boy? This is so much fun, Bobby, so very much fun. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You know what I like best? The mental part of it. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. You are fully aware that I tricked you here, and that you fell for it like a fool. You are fully aware that you are totally helpless, utterly at my mercy, and that I intend to tickle you insane, every day, make you lick my feet, every day, make you service my pleasure, every day, and make you pretend to like it, too. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I love that you are fully aware that there's nothing you can do about it, Bobby. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Not now, and not when it's over. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Such a ticklish baby! And all mine to play with."

A few minutes after that, Bob passed out, and they let him breathe for a while. They traded places, Kris going down to his ribs, and Karen up to his armpits.

As soon as he opened his eyes, Kris began to play his rib cage like a piano, and Karen dug in under his arms. Bob howled with the renewed laughter, and strained in his bondage. It didn't take long for him to be back in the jelly state, suffering ticklish agony in silent laughter, quivering and sobbing.

"I'll just bet you wish we would stop, Bobby," said Karen, now leaning down to look directly into his eyes, "but we're not going to. I'll just bet you would offer to lick my big dirty soles tomorrow if we stop. Oh, I forgot, you're going to do that anyway, even though we're not going to stop. Isn't that amusing, Bobby, that we can already do whatever we want to you, so you have nothing to offer us. I find it amusing. And I find it amusing to tickle torture you until you pass out, and then do it some more when you come to. How sad for you, Bobby, but it amuses me no end, and I'm going to enjoy myself tickling you, every single day."

They proceeded to keep him in tickle torture hell, quivering and shaking. Every subsequent time he passed out, they waited just a minute, and dumped cold water on his head to revive him. They tickled him with renewed vigor each time, and taunted him as they did so.

At 11pm, Dr. Chang came in to remind them that it was time to get him ready for bed. They reluctantly stopped tickling him, and Karen let him shower and put him to bed, as before.

Friday, June 3, 2005
----------------------

When he was brought to room 106 after his breakfast, Bob noticed that the table was altered. There were now padded stocks at the foot of the table. He cringed when he realized what this meant. He knew that his feet were by far his most ticklish spot, and that Kris had never tickled them before, and would likely be overjoyed to discover his weakness in that regard.

He was secured as before, but with his ankles in the stocks. Karen tied his big toes together, and then tied them back to a metal eyehole screwed into the top of the stocks. She then tied his eight other toes back to eyeholes also. His soles were flexed, and almost totally immobile.

Dr. chang put a tray of implements on the table near the stocks, and got by the computer monitor.

"Begin with just ten seconds of each implement," she said, "with pauses between of at least 30 seconds. I need to see what works best on his soles."

Karen tried first her fingernails, then a soft bristled toothbrush, then a medium bristled toothbrush, then a firm bristled toothbrush, then the tines of a metal fork, then the tines of a plastic fork, then a wooden backscratcher, then a pipe cleaner, then a chopstick, then a dry ballpoint pen, then an artist's brush, and finally a paint brush.

"Well," said Dr. Chang, "your fingernails were a close second, but the best implement is a plastic fork. Go get a few more of them from the kitchen, and bring Kris in here."

While she was gone, Dr. Chang put the helmet around the top of Bob's head.

When she returned, Karen had two extra chairs, and put them down near Bob's flexed soles. She and Kris sat down, and Kris had an handful of plastic forks. They each took two forks, one in each hand, and held them close to the tender flesh of his soles.

"Ready, begin!" said Dr. Chang, punching her stopwatch.

Karen moved one fork in figure eights on the ball of his right foot, and the other in figure eights over his arch. Kris just kept dragging both forks up and down the entire length of his sole, from heel to toe and back.

Bob went berserk. His laughter didn't even sound human. Even with all the straps, he bucked up and down noticeably.

"My God, he sounds like a chimpanzee," said Kris. "I never heard him laugh like that."

"The brain scan is amazing," said Dr. Chang, "for such a short time. Keep it up, it won't take long."

In just five minutes he was reduced to weakly thrashing. His laughter, still quite distinctively like a chimpanzee's, was a ghost of its original volume.

"He's in the jelly state," said Dr. Chang, "in just 7 and a half minutes. Amazing. Keep it up, keep him that way a while longer."

The younger women needed no urging. They loved the way Bob's feet futilely quivered, the way his tears flowed, the way he laughed without making an audible sound. They continued tickling with the forks, and smiled at each other.

Five minutes later, Dr. Chang said, "I've got all the data I need on his feet. But you two seem to be having fun, so go right ahead, enjoy yourselves. He's all yours for the rest of today, until his bedtime. His whole body is open for you to play with. Have fun. But have him here at 11am sharp for me tomorrow. Feed him a big breakfast, he won't be having any lunch tomorrow."

Karen was surprised, as Dr. Chang never worked on weekends, but she knew better than to question her. Instead she said, "Thank you, Dr. Chang. I do believe that we'll postpone his lunch and keep this up for several hours. It really is too much fun to stop. See you tomorrow."

Upon hearing the phrase 'several hours', Bob managed to make a grunting noise. After Dr. Chang was gone, Kris got up from her chair and went over to his head. She removed the helmet, and she looked into his eyes again as she spoke to him.

"That's right, Bobby, hours more of tickling on your soles. I never knew how ticklish you were there, but now I do. So much the worse for you. This really drives you crazy, even with just Karen doing it now. Absolutely unbearable for you, isn't it? But you're going to bear it, for hours and hours, every day, yes you are. Until you go mad, until you promise anything for it to stop, until you are totally broken. Endless tickling on your tender soles, Bobby, and no mercy in sight."

Kris went back to his foot, picked up the forks, and now they both tickled him, with no mercy at all, well past lunch time.

-------------------------

When he finally did get lunch, at 2:30pm, he was glad to be licking peanut butter off Karen's filthy soles. At least it wasn't tickling.

Later, when Kris mounted his face, he performed cunnilingus with real enthusiasm. He knew that if he did it well, well enough for Kris to want more, then there wouldn't be time to tickle him again until after dinner. He licked until his tongue was sore. He licked until his jaw ached.

The strategy seemed to work. Kris stayed on top of his face for six climaxes. Upon getting down from the bed, she ruffled his hair.

"Well, you are learning to please me, baby. See you after dinner."

Returned to room 106 after dinner, Bob braced himself for the ordeal as Karen performed the final step in his bondage, tying all his toes back. But there was really no way to prepare for the tickle torture hell that he knew was coming. The worst part of the anticipation was the look in their eyes. Both of them, Karen and Kris, had the same satisfied look, the look of women who knew that he was all theirs, totally helpless, utterly defenseless, and that was just the way they wanted him.

It didn't take but the same 7 or 8 minutes to have him in the jelly state, once they began with all four forks. As he squirmed and quivered, they chatted with each other, and seemed to ignore him, except that they never stopped tickling him, only long enough to pour water on him when he passed out.

They discussed what medical schools Kris should apply to, and what specialties were wothwhile to go into, but they never stopped tickling him. They talked about the lack of good men in the world, and the abundance of jerks, but they never stopped tickling him. They talked about which brand of running shoes were best for joggers, but they never stopped ticking him. They talked about good movies they had seen and recommended to each other, and they never stopped tickling him.

Finally, shortly before his bedtime, Kris kept tickling his feet, while Karen got up and tickled his armpits. She leaned over him, and spoke to him.

"If you think this is bad, little baby Bobby, you just wait until Dr. Chang gets you in room 101. Monday, baby, we'll find out if her research has worked out. God help you if it has, ticklish baby."

Saturday, June 4, 2005
-------------------------

At 10:55am, Bob was bound to table in room 106, toes tied back, ready for Dr. Chang to come in. His mouth was both sour and gritty, tasting of the sweat from Kris' soles and the dirt from Karen's soles. They had fed him both breakfast and lunch.

A moment later, Dr. Chang entered the room, and smiled at the sight of him.

"Young man, I work hard on my research, very hard. I believe that I've now perfected what I've been working on for the last three years--we'll see on Monday. But today I just want to play. You are so very ticklish on your soles, young man, that I can't resist giving myself this reward. You're going to discover just how playful I can be."

She turned to Karen and said, "You can go now. Come back to clean him up and take him away at 5pm. I expect to play for six hours."

As she left, Karen could hear Bob shriek, and the beginning of the laughter that sounded like a chimpanzee.

-----------------------------

What Bob discovered was that Dr. Chang was not playful, not in the least. What she was was ruthless, utterly ruthless. She tickled him with an intensity that could only be described as obsessive, concentrating fiercely on her task, driving him mad with tickling sensations.

She hummed to herself as she worked, tickling his soles endlessly, remembering exactly which spots produced the greatest reaction, and working over those spots more and more. She grinned, and tickled, and tickled, and tickled.

She took just one break, at 1pm, to use the bathroom. When she came out, she went to Bob's head and spoke to him.

"You would promise anything, if only I would stop, wouldn't you? You may speak."

"Yes, anything. You don't have to pay me at all. I'll lick your feet, like I do Karen's and Kris'. I'll do anything. Please don't tickle me any more. Please."

"Too bad, young man, but I'm quite wealthy, and paying you means nothing to me. Only my research is important. And I certainly don't care to have you slobbering all over my feet. I do enjoy tickling you, and you have four more hours to go this afternoon with me. This evening, Karen and Kris will tickle you, just as much as they want to."

With that said, she returned to the chair, and began to tickle his soles again, with total concentration and utter ruthlessness.

-------------------------------

When Karen came back at 5pm, she found Dr. Chang still tickling Bob, and concentrating on is so much that she didn't hear her come in.

"Dr. Chang," she had to say loudly, "I'm here at 5 as you wanted."

"Oh, it is already 5? Thank you, Karen, I've got to get ready to go out to dinner. This very ticklish young fellow is all yours now."

As she left the room, Karen began to untie Bob. He was senseless, eyes unfocused, drooling at the mouth, and oblivious to his surroundings. She had to carry him into the bathroom, and wash him in the tub instead of letting him take a shower.

By the end of his bath, he had regained his senses, dried himself off, and put on a fresh diaper. He got down on his hands and knees without a word, and Karen hoisted him over her shoulder and carried him to room 102.

Kris was waiting there, impatiently. As Karen put him in the straightjacket and cuffs, and strapped him to the bed, Kris took off her shoes, pants, and underpants, letting her long T-shirt cover her.

"Enjoy his newfound skills," said Karen, grinning, and she left the room.

Kris mounted his face, and said, "I feel horny, just at the sight of you in that position. Don't you dare stop until I say so."

Kris' first orgasm was quite explosive, one of the best of her life, and she contented herself with just three more. She got down from the bed and ruffled Bob's hair very gently as she spoke to him.

"It's a great shame that you wouldn't do that when we were going out. If you had, you wouldn't be in the awful predicament that you find yourself in, baby. I'll send in Karen to clean you up and feed you dinner. I'll be waiting for you back in room 106. You're not done being tickled today, baby, not by a long shot."

She laughed at the look of horror in his eyes at that pronouncement, and she left the room.

---------------------------

At 7pm, Bob found himself strapped to the table in room 106, toes tied back. Karen and Kris regarded him with glee.

"We haven't had a chance to tickle yet today, Bobby, and now are going to make up for it," said Karen. "And guess what? You get to stay up late on Saturday nights. How long should we tickle him, Kris?"

"Oh, he's had a really hard day with Dr. Chang. And he gave me such a wonderful orgasm. Maybe only two hours," said Kris.

She saw the spark of hope in his eyes, grinned with malice, and then came over to his head and looked down at him.

"But a hard day is exactly what he deserves. A very hard day. So, on second thought, two hours isn't anywhere near enough." She laughed uproariously at the look of horror that now came across his face.

"Yes, let's make it five hours, with no breaks," said Kris. "That's exactly what he deserves."

For the next five hours, they ranged over his whole body. At all times, one of them was tickling his soles, while the other tickled his ribs, or his armpits, or his neck, or his thighs, or his collarbones. They discovered that his collarbones were quite ticklish indeed, and amused themselves at his expense exploring that in depth.

By the time Karen put him to bed, it was almost 1am and he was utterly exhausted.

Sunday, June 5, 2005
----------------------

Kris and Karen had the whole day to play with Bob, and they made the most of it.

Kris tried something new at breakfast. She removed only her left running shoe and sock. Then she had Bob lick the sweat only from her left foot, and repeatedly smeared only her left sole with oatmeal for him to lick off. When he was done, she then removed her right running shoe and sock, and had him lick the sweat off of that.

After he had made his ritual statement of thanks, she explained. "I want the last taste in your mouth to be my foot sweat, not the cereal. I'll do it this way from now on, every day. Today, I'll also do something special. Stick out your tongue."

Bob obeyed, and Kris took one gritty, sweat stained sock and turned it inside out, so that the part that had been pressed against her sole was exposed. She wrapped that part around his tongue, shoved the sock and tongue back into his mouth, and tied it in place with an Ace bandage wrapped around his head.

"You'll be tasting my sweaty sock until lunch, baby, and I guess I'll just have to go barefooted."

Taken to room 106 and stretched out on the table, his initial laughter was muffled by the sock. They worked on his soles first, and got him into the jelly state in short order. They kept him there, with no breaks and no mercy, until noon. Their tickling ranged over his whole body, but concentrated on his soles and collarbones. He was once again tickled senseless, and had to be bathed by Karen.

Back in his cell, when he had finished licking the peanut butter off of Karen's dirty soles, she did something new. She stood up and placed one foot on his chest, right above where his folded arms were held by the straightjacket. She slowly shifted her weight to that foot, pressing down on his chest harder and harder, until he cried out in pain and began to sob. She let up a bit, so that he was still aware of great pressure, but able to be quiet.

"Keep in mind, Bobby, that I could crush the life out of you any time that I wish. You exist only because of my benevolence."

Bob nodded, and pleaded with his eyes.

"So you are going to be even more docile and obedient than ever, aren't you?"

Bob nodded, and she stepped off of him.

Kris came into the room, and smiled at him.

"I had to go barefoot all morning, because you were using one of my socks. So I would say that the filthy condition of my soles is entirely your fault. I expect you to clean them now. But you're in a straightjacket, so you can't use your hands to wash them. I guess I'll have to make use of your tongue."

She sat down in the chair, and grinned as Bob licked and licked her soles clean.

"That will be your job whenever I chose to gag you with my sock. Now I better clean your mouth out before I allow you the privilege of giving me pleasure."

At this, Karen picked him up and tossed him on the bed, and strapped him down. She then left the room to give Kris privacy.

--------------------------------------

Kris decided that she wanted a long, lazy afternoon, filled with music and pleasure. After washing out Bob's mouth, she brought her portable DVD/CD player into the room.

"You know the rhythm that pleases me, and I don't want you distracted by the music, so I'm going to plug your ears," Kris told him. "You won't be able to hear my orders, so just keep on pleasuring me, until I twist your ears to tell you to stop. You will deeply regret it if you either stop, or fail to fully please me. I decided that I don't want you looking at me when you give me pleasure, you have no right to see my private parts. From now on, you'll be blindfolded for this."

She put cotton earplugs into both of his ears, and then used dental wax to make a further seal over the plugs. She strapped the black leather blindfold over his eyes. She put on her favorite music. Only then did she take off her pants and underpants, and mount his face.

Kris lost track of how many orgasms she had, and just luxuriated in the moment, her personal oral slave licking her endlessly, while the music played. She was in heaven.

At 6pm, fully satiated, she finally twisted both his ears, hard. He stopped licking, and she got off of him. She left his ears plugged, and left the blindfold on. She went out of the room.

----------------------------------------

Karen came in, and was quite amused to see that Bob didn't even know she was there, not being able to see or hear. She tickled him under the chin, and he jumped in shock. She opened his mouth for him, and put a straw in it. He drank all of his strawberry shake.

When she tapped his lip with a finger, he understood that he should make his ritual statement of thanks, and he did so.

Karen had a wonderful idea, seeing him blindfolded and ear plugged. She removed her shoes, and socks. She turned one sock inside out. She opened his mouth, and he didn't resist. She pulled out his tongue, wrapped the sock around it, and gagged him, just as Kris had that morning, tying the sock in place with an Ace bandage.

Then she took off the straight jacket and carried him into room 106.

-----------------------------------------

Kris thought it very amusing that Bob was now gagged as well.

"Wow, he can't hear us, he can't see where the next tickle is coming from, and he can't make a sound, either. Very cool. It means we can't taunt him, but his sense of touch is all he has left, so let's overwhelm it with massive tickling."

"Too bad we have to stop at 11pm," said Karen, "but tomorrow is a work day, the big day."

"So let's get going, then."

They proceeded to tickle him without a break, watching his body jerk and quiver, listening to the muffled laughs, watching him squirm and wriggle, enjoying that he was more helpless than ever, with the sensory deprivation.

It seemed like forever to Bob. Deprived of all his senses but touch, he was overwhelmed and overloaded by the tickling, and endured what seemed like a century of ticklish agony. It went on and on, until his diaphragm ached, until his wrist were sore from pulling on the cuffs, until his ankles ached from pulling on the stocks. It had no end, and there was no distraction from it. He was in sheer tickle torture hell.

11pm did finally come, and they stopped. When Karen got him cleaned up and strapped down in his bed, she bent over and kissed him tenderly on the forehead.

"Poor baby Bobby," she said, "you thought today was rough. Tomorrow will be so much worse."

Monday morning, June 6, 2005

After his breakfast, his mouth still tasting of Kris' foot sweat, Karen took him to a small bathroom off the corridor, one he had never seen before. He showered there, but found no box of fresh diapers. He was stark naked when she carried him, in the other direction down the hall, around a corner, and finally to room 101. He began to tremble at the sight of that number. Karen put him down on the floor, and left, locking the door behind her.

Inside, the room was empty, featureless. It was about 12' by 12' with one corner cut out. There was a small enclosure, the size of a phone booth, in that far corner. Otherwise the room was empty, no furniture at all. The far wall had a large window, which looked like unbreakable, bullet proof glass, and he could see Dr. Chang and Kris on the other side of that window. The window extended the whole length of the wall, going behind the phone booth.

What was really strange was the floor that he was sitting on. It was made of a soft material, somewhat like rubber, but firmer. He poked his finger down, and could not find the bottom of the material, however hard he pushed. There must be a real floor under it somewhere, Bob thought, but it was quite deep down.

Karen came in, with a helmet similar to the one hanging from the ceiling in room 106. This one had a chin strap, and he put it on when Kris told him to. She warned him that if he took it off, he would be strapped down to the table in room 106 and tickled for 24 hours non-stop.

"Is it working?" she asked towards the window.

"Yes," said Dr. Chang, her voice coming through a speaker in the ceiling. "It's sending his brain activity to the computer here perfectly. Now, you, young man, stand up."

He obeyed immediately. Karen left the room.

"Listen, young man, remain standing no matter what happens. You won't like what I'll do if you sit down or lie down."

Bob felt a tingling in feet, then a definite tickling. It was coming through the floor. It was maddening. He laughed like a chimpanzee, and lifted one foot off the ground. He almost lost his balance, but managed to hop onto the other foot, still laughing hysterically. It was clear that the tickling came only to skin pressed against the floor, so he began to jump up and down, keeping in contact with the ground as little as possible. He found that dancing from one foot to the other was the least unbearable, trying to jump as high as possible between dance steps. The tickling was worse than anything he had experienced. He could see that the three women were laughing at his antics, but he couldn't hear them. Apparently that area was soundproofed, and he only heard them when they wanted him to. He was sure that he was being heard by a microphone that he couldn't see.

After about ten minutes, he was tiring, and he couldn't jump very high in his silly dance. This meant that he was being tickled by the floor more of the time, and he laughed harder and got more tired. This spiral continued until he was literally too tired to stand, and fell to the floor.

The floor tickled his ribs on his left side, where he had fallen, but at least his soles were off the floor. He was lying there laughing still, from the tickling on his ribs and one arm and one leg, when the loudspeaker came on.

"I warned you," said Dr. Chang.

The tickling increased, and then his whole side was zapped with pain. He screamed, and suddenly found the energy to get up. His feet hurt, the pain was bad, and he tried to literally climb the wall. The walls were smooth and featureless, and his efforts only caused the women to laugh at him. Suddenly the pain subsided, and the floor was tickling his feet again.

Inside the booth, the microphone off, Dr. Chang was writing notes and talking to the younger women.

"Who would have thought he could last so long before falling? That dancing, hopping was too effective a defense. I'll put him in the booth soon. But the line between tickling and pain was just where I thought it would be, 3.17 on my scale."

The large dial in front of her was now set at 3.00, Karen noted. Karen had seen Dr. Chang put it up to 5.00 when Bob was being punished. It went from 0.00 to 9.99, she noted.

In the main room, Bob realized that he was soon going to fall again, and suffer terrible pain. He hopped over to a wall, and leaned against it, able to lift one foot at a time, laughing, red in the face, with tears flowing down his cheeks.

In another minute, he didn't have the energy to lift his feet, but just laughed silently, slumped against the wall, quivering. Then he fell to the floor.

Dr. Chang looked at the stopwatch, and turned the dial to 0.

"Zap him, zap him good," said Kris.

"No, this is research, not play. You can torment him as much as you want to next weekend, although I will disable all settings about 5. This isn't the KGB interrogation center, it's a laboratory. At 5 he was in quite a bit of pain, sufficient to teach him a lesson. But now he really has no strength, not enough to stand. He needs to rest before the next test."

"Given his chimpanzee laugh, and the way he was dancing, I think he was quite like an organ grinder's monkey," said Karen.

"Yes, very amusing," said Dr. Chang. "But now I need some data, on how long it will take to get him into the jelly state, with both soles pressed against the floor. We need to wait until his brain activity returns to the normal state."

Bob lay on the floor, overjoyed that it was an ordinary floor again, giving no sensations. He just waited, knowing that nothing good was likely to happen, and enjoying the respite.

Soon enough, he could see Dr. Chang talking to the younger women, and they left the control room and came around back into room 101.

Without a word, Karen hoisted him up on her shoulder, and carried him into the phone booth. It was not a phone booth at all, obviously. Kris handed him a clean diaper, and he put it on.

There was a padded chair in the booth, and Karen sat him down in the chair. It was a very solid chair, made of heavy wood. Its legs went down through the floor, apparently bolted to the real floor below.

Karen buckled straps to hold him in the chair, around his waist, his thighs, and his chest. Four more straps held his forearms and wrists to the arms of the chair.

Karen bent down and locked his ankles into cuffs which were part of the two front legs of the chair. Bob was surprised that this left his feet a quarter of an inch off the floor. Karen buckled two more straps around his calves, holding them firmly to the legs of the chair.

Then came the worst part. Kris took a little remote control out of her pocket, and pushed a key on it. A motor was heard to hum, the whole chair, by all four of its legs, started to retract into the floor. As Bob gulped in horror, his sensitive soles touched the floor, then were pressed into it, and finally were pressed very firmly into it, indeed.

"I'm really going to enjoy watching this," said Kris.

The two women left, closing the door of the booth behind them. In a minute, he saw them both through the window in front of his face. He couldn't see Dr. Chang. Kris grinned at him and waved. Karen was smirking at him also, and mouthing a count down. He could read her lips, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.

With his soles firmly pressed into the flooring material, the sensations were unbearable from the beginning. He howled like some inhuman fiend. He shrieked. He thrashed in the straps, but couldn't move. His tried to pound his head against the wall behind him, but it was too far away.

Kris and Karen were applauding, clapping their hands, but he couldn't hear it. They gave thumbs up signs, and high fived each other.

Bob couldn't see them clearly any longer, his eyes were filled with tears. His laughter was weak, and he quivered and quaked uncontrollably in his bonds.

"Amazing," said Dr. Chang, "beyond my fondest hopes. He's in the jelly state in just 2 minutes and 55 seconds. I didn't really think it would work the first try, you know? I thought I would spend weeks or months tinkering with it before it produce just the right tickling sensations. I was hoping that it would be done this summer. But it works perfectly. Look at this brain activity! Deep into the jelly state, and no hope of respite or ticklers who get tired. Endless tickle torture, automatically. I can't believe how well it works. I have all the data I need now."

"Oh, you aren't going to turn it off?" asked Kris, with horror in her voice.

"No, dear, of course not. I'll turn off the computer, and go have a drink to celebrate. But you two can keep him there for hours, if you wish. And tomorrow, and Wednesday, and all summer, actually. Torture him to your hearts' content."

"Hours in the chair, and more hours dancing like a monkey, just for our amusement, every day." said Karen.

"And occasional zaps of pain, just so he never forgets whose boss," said Kris.

"If I went in there now, would it tickle me?" asked Karen.

"No, not with shoes on. Barefooted, it would make you howl with laughter and then collapse. Through nylon stockings, almost as bad as bare feet. It would make you laugh lightly through thick athletic socks. You won't feel it at all through those sneakers," said Dr. Chang.

Dr. Chang turned off the computer, and left the control room.

"Come on, Kris, lets do an experiment," said Karen, "wait for me outside room 101."

With Bob still in ticklish agony, they both left the control room. Kris waited outside the door, and Karen soon appeared carrying two chairs.

They entered, and Karen put down the chairs. As Dr. Chang had promised, they felt nothing through their sneakers. They both sat down.

Each woman removed her right sneaker. Both were wearing thick white athletic socks. Each of them put her right foot down firmly on the floor. They both started to laugh. They kept their feet down for about five seconds, gauging the sensation. They picked their feet up.

"That does tickle, but I can stand it," said Kris.

They stripped off their right socks. Each woman put her bare right foot firmly on the floor.

With two loud shrieks, they immediately removed their feet. They put their socks and sneakers back on quickly.

"That tickled more than anything I can imagine," said Karen, "much worse than even my older cousin Diane, who was an expert tickler. And I was more ticklish then. Very much worse, unbearable."

"And Bob's feet are very much more ticklish than ours," said Kris, with a huge grin on her face.

"Very much," said Karen, returning the grin.

Monday afternoon, June 6, 2005

It was 1pm, and Bob had been in the booth, in ticklish agony, for three hours. There were dried tracks of tears on his cheeks, but he had no more tears to cry. His eyes were glazed, and he quivering like a blob of jello.

"I guess I'll feed him lunch now," said Karen, "and should I show him the schedule we've worked out?"

"No, let's save the schedule for when we put him to bed tonight," said Kris.

Kris move the dial to 0. As they watched, Bob twitched and squirmed a bit less, then sat still.

Karen got him, tickled senseless as she had expected, and took him to a bathroom to bath him herself. By the time the bath was over, he had recovered enough to put on his own diaper.

Back in his cell, as Bob licked the peanut butter from her soles, Karen spoke to him.

"You're lucky that I didn't want to take the time to walk outside. My feet are relatively clean for your today. I'm anxious to watch you dance like a monkey again."

Bob wisely made no response, but just kept licking.

When lunch was over, Kris came in, and saw how anxious Karen was.

"Don't worry, I'll stop after just three orgasms today, we'll have plenty of time to watch him dance."

---------------------------------------

Wearing just a diaper, Bob was again in room 101. Karen and Kris were in the control room.

"I would suggest that you get near a wall, near the window," came Kris' voice from the speaker in the ceiling. "Near a wall for your own good, so you can lean on it instead of falling. If you fall, I promise you ten minutes of pain. A full ten minutes. Near the window, because we want a good view of your monkey dance."

Bob went to the corner near the window and the wall, away from the booth.

Karen turned the dial to 3. Bob began to shriek with laughter, and to hop from one foot to the other. He began to jump, staying off the floor as as long as he could. When he got more tired, his jumps were not so high.

About 20 minutes in, Kris moved the dial to 4, just to hear him scream when he hopped. She kept it there for three hops, then back down to 3. Bob resumed laughing.

"That was a zap," said Kris, "not as painful as the punishment you got this morning, but enough to hurt. Just realize I can do that to you any time I wish. Would you like another zap? Speak."

"Haahaa, no, haahaa, please Ms. haa haa, Fletcher, no ha hahaha, more zaps."

"Well then, if you don't want to be zapped, then I suggest you beg for the only other alternative, and keep dancing, it amuses us. I want to hear you beg. Speak."

Able to dance only feebly, Bob managed to say, "hahaha, oh, please I beg, hahahahaha, to be tickled, ha ha."

"Did you hear that, Karen, he begs to be tickled. I think we should grant his request, every single day, don't you?"

"Certainly," said Karen's voice, from the speaker, "every day."

Bob was now leaning against the wall, and only feebly lifting his feet, one at a time. Another zap caused him to jump in the air once more.

"Dance, monkey, dance, that's the way. Very amusing. The zaps give him new energy."

The women grinned with amusement as they watched him dance and hop, laugh and jump, desperate to keep off the floor, exhausted, terrified of more zaps, and utterly at their mercy.

---------------------------------------------------

They kept him hopping and dancing for a long time, and he had a very late dinner. After Karen strapped him into bed, all snug in his straightjacket, Kris came over to talk to him.

"It's been quite a day for you, baby, hasn't it? Now you know what you're in for. Dr. Chang thought she would be perfecting the device, tinkering with it, but it turns out it works perfectly. So she's given you to us, for the whole summer. Our own little play toy, a dancing monkey, a ticklish baby."

She grinned at him, and kissed him on the forehead.

"Such a cute baby, and so very ticklish. We've made a schedule for you. Behave yourself, stay obedient and docile, and we'll stick to it. Any trouble from you, and it will get worse, very much worse. Here's your schedule, baby."

She held a paper in front of his nose. He read this:

===============================

8am: Awakened by tickling. Breakfast (foot sweat and oatmeal licked off Kris' soles), shower.

9am to 12 noon: Extreme tickle torture, in the booth.

12 noon: Shower, lunch (peanut butter, licked off Karen's dirty soles)

1pm to 2pm or 3pm, depending on Kris' mood: Cunnilingus.

2pm or 3pm to 6pm: Dancing in room 101.

6pm: shower, Dinner (strawberry shake)

6:30pm to 7pm: Rest period.

7pm to 11pm: Extreme tickle torture, in the booth.

11pm: shower, go to sleep.

================================

Both women grinned at the look of horror on his face.

"We'll have dinner in the control room," said Kris, "while watching you cry and squirm in the jelly state. All in all, I think it will be a fine summer. At least Karen and I will enjoy it."

The women both laughed, and gave him good night tickles on his feet before leaving his cell.

-the end-

Last edited:
Great as usual Milagros!!!

Milagros, as I said before you are the MASTER of F/M stories. Another superb story!

Thanks for your fantastic stories

Best Regards
Diego

wow i feel sort of sorry for Bob. he didnt do that much to deserve such torture. you created a very diabolical invention with that booth and chair. very ingenious Mils.... those women are down right evil... love this story. just placed myself in his situation instead lol

isabeau :wavingguy

Another Excellent Read:

Hi Milgros371,
Wow!! Another excellent read great job. Man where can I find me a summer job like that I'd start ripping my clothes off half way to the island then throwing them overboard.
Tickleslave07

wow i feel sort of sorry for Bob. he didnt do that much to deserve such torture. you created a very diabolical invention with that booth and chair. very ingenious Mils.... those women are down right evil... love this story. just placed myself in his situation instead lol

isabeau :wavingguy

Pretty much this. The girls did seem a tad over-sadistic. Hard to tell if that floor and chair was supossed to be torture or fun though ;) (minus the actual pain setting of course :p )

I have written more stories. Four stories are available in the collection "Trapped and Tickled" for which there is a link in my sig.

Another collection will be out perhaps next month, entitled "Trapped and Tickled 2," consisting of four new stories. :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back