• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Bradys

Ovda

TMF Master
Ticklish Bradys
By
Ovda

It was Maureen McCormick’s 21st birthday, and her TV Mom, Florence Henderson promised Maureen that they were going to celebrate the whole day together. They went shopping all morning long. When it came to lunch, Florence had made arrangements to have a private lunch at her favorite restaurant.
“Hello, Ms. Henderson and Ms. McCormick, I’ve been waiting for you both all morning.” Joyfully spoke the owner.
“Now, Edward. How many times have I told you to call me ‘Florence’?” replied Florence with that beautiful smile of hers.
“Yes. And call me ‘Maureen’.”
“As you ladies wish.” Edward answered with a big inviting smile. “Here allow me to take your coats, and I’ll show you to your seats.”
Edward placed their coats on the coat rack and showed the ladies to their seats.
“I’ve closed the restaurant in order that you ladies may have a nice and peaceful lunch.”
“Thank you, Edward.”
“Anything for my favorite customer. Call me when you are ready to order.”
Moments later Florence and Maureen made their selections. Their orders came out in record time.
“Enjoy.” Commented Edward.
Florence and Maureen began to eat their lunch and were absolutely amazed at how delicious it tasted. About half way into the meal, but ladies began to feel a little sleepy. Suddenly all went black.

Florence Henderson and Maureen McCormick awoke to find themselves in a plain wall padded room. They also found out that they were securely bounded in what looked to be modified dentist chairs. Their arms strapped to the armrests, and their feet were locked in padded metal stocks. They struggled to get freed, but in the end they realized that it was no use.
“How are we going to get out of her?” asked a scared Maureen.
“I don’t know.” Answered Florence.
“HELP!! Someone!! Anyone!! Help us!!” But their cries were answered with thunderous silence.
Moments passed by when they heard the doorknob rattle and saw it turn. The ladies held their breath as the door slowly opened. Two men entered the room and to their shocking surprise the other person was none other than, Edward.
“Hello, ladies. I hope you are both comfortable.”
“Edward, what is the meaning of this?” inquired Florence.
“The meaning of this is that when you told me of your little private lunch with Maureen I told my friend here Chuck about it, and we devised this plan.”
“What are you going to do to us?” asked a nervous Maureen.
“What we plan to do to you ladies is to have you in side splitting laughter.” Answered Chuck.
Both Florence’s and Maureen’s eye grew huge with fear as they realized what was in store for them. They began to struggle even more in order to get out of their ticklish situation.
“It is useless to try to get free.” Said Edward.
Chuck went to Maureen while Edward went to Florence. The men tilted the chairs back so the bottoms of their feet were facing the opposite wall, and the men took their places at the feet of the lovely women.
“Please. D-Don’t do this.” Begged Florence. “Y-You have no idea how ticklish my feet are.”
“We are soon going to find out.” Stated Edward as he slid off her shoes revealing Florence’s nylon-clad feet. Since both women were walking all morning long, Edward took a moment to sniff Florence’s heady foot odor, incredible.
“I-I’m begging you. Don’t tickle my feet. I’ll pee my pants” confessed Maureen as Chuck untied her sneaker, took them off, and peeled off her socks. Chuck loved the suspense of taking Maureen’s foot wear off. It was like unwrapping birthday presents. Afterwards, he simply sat there staring and admiring the soles of Marcia Brady’s naked feet.
Each of the men had a doctor’s bag next to them. Inside the bag was an array of tickle tools: stiff turkey feathers, various brushes, feather boas, and many more. They reached into their bag and took out a favorite tool of theirs. Chuck tied Maureen’s big toes together, took out four 12-inch long big fuzzy pipe cleaners and placed them in between the toes of her right foot. Edward showed Florence a stiff shaving brush. Each man looked at each other with sheer joy and excitement in their eyes.
“Let’s tickle.” Chuck said with an air of arrogance.
Chuck grabbed the ends of the pipe cleaners and began to slowly slide the pipe cleaners back and forth. Maureen threw her head back and laughed hysterically. She began squirming about in an attempt to get at least her right foot out of the stocks. Maureen’s toes are so insanely ticklish that she felt every fiber of the pipe cleaners slide through her ticklish toes. In a matter of mere seconds Maureen was in a state of absolute hysteria. Chuck watch in sheer delight as she dissolved onto a vast ocean of unbridled silent screaming laughter. Every time Maureen inhaled she would snort which was a big surprise for Chuck. He loved a woman who snorts.
Florence had a look of total helplessness on her face as she watched her “daughter” being mercilessly tickle tortured. “Please stop it!!” begged Florence for Maureen’s sake. “That’s torture!!” She continued to look on as Chuck quickly switched the pipe cleaners from Maureen’s right toes to her left toes. Maureen exploded with a fresh gale of indescribably hysterics.
“Now, for your turn, Mrs. Brady.” Spoke a very thrilled Edward.
Edward took hold of her toes and pulled them back. Florence tensed up as she saw in horror the stiff shaving brush draw closer and closer to the soles of her nylon clad feet.
She jumped about an inch off the chair and squealed as she felt the bristles being slowly dragged up her hyper-ticklish feet. Edward was completely amazed at just how horribly ticklish Florence Henderson was. She bucked and thrashed about as much as the restrainments would allow. Florence was completely aware of every bristle that caressed and glided over her soles. Edward could clearly see that this was torture for Florence, but he had fantasized about this day for so long that he did not care he was going to relish every second of the moment.
Time went by for the tickled Brady ladies at a snail’s pace. A couple of seconds were like an eternity for them. Chuck and Edward had the time of their lives. Chuck removed the pipe cleaner from Maureen’s toes and before she could recover from her ticklish ordeal, Chuck started to tickle Maureen’s feet with the dried tip of a ballpoint pen. He pulled her toes back and began his “Great American Novel” on the soles of her feet. As for Florence, Edward switched out the shaving brush for a fork. He gentle racked the fork up and down her feet. Florence went bonkers. When she felt the four prongs go across her peds.
Two hours went by Chuck and Edward were not showing any sign of slowing down or giving the ladies any mercy. The ladies were a tickle disaster. Their faces were twisted and contorted like a pretzel in sheer and absolute hysterical anguish. Their hair was plastered to their sweat drenched heads. Tears of laughter and agony streamed down their faces.
One more hour painfully went by before Florence and Maureen mercifully passed out. Their heads slumped onto their chest as the room resounded with the last echoes of their laughter.
“Time for lunch?” inquired Chuck. “Sure thing.” Answered Edward.
The men left the room with its unconscious guest in their seats.

The ladies awoke to the foul stench of smelling salts.
“Awake? Good.” Replied spoke Edward.
“Please no more. We can’t take it anymore.” Pleaded Florence. The ladies noticed that they were no longer in chairs. Now they were stretched out spread eagle on separate tables wearing bikinis. Chuck and Edward just looked at them with such demonic bliss in their eyes. Maureen could have sworn that the men were drooling as the stood over their prey.
“You know. I have an idea.” Spoke Edward. “How about we flip a coin to see if they stay in those bikinis or not?”
“Hey that’s a great idea.” Replied Chuck.
Edward took out a coin. “Heads--they keep the bikinis. Tails--they don’t”
Edward flipped the coin. Florence and Maureen kept their sights on the coin, as it seemed to go in slow motion up into the air, reach its height and come plummeting down. In a fluid motion, Edward caught the coin on the back of his left hand and covered it with his right.
“What greater thrill? What greater agony?” Proclaimed Edward. “Wait, wait. How will this turn out?” He looked at the ladies and saw the terror in their eyes. He removed his hand and showed the coin—tails. The ladies looked in total helplessness as their coverings were snipped away and removed.
Edward and Chuck simplied marveled at Marcia and Carol Brady completely naked. A sight they each have waited for so long.
Chuck placed a gag over Florence’s mouth, and Edward placed a blindfold over Maureen’s eyes. The men took a bottle of baby oil and smeared it all over Maureen’s naked body. They never fathomed just how insanely ticklish she was because Maureen started giggling uncontrollably as they rubbed the oil over her. Chuck had her feet while Edward took his place at her upper body.
Chuck held her toes back and was holding the back end of a brush ready to write all over her right foot.
The tickling began.
Maureen hopped about an inch off the table as the men began their tickle assault on her. The blindfold and the oil made the tickling sensation thousands of times more unbearable. A sweet and adorable fountain of child-like laughter erupted from her. Edward was tickling Maureen’s body for all its worth. His fingers were like Tickle Spiders as he wiggled them effortlessly across her body. Tickling her smooth armpits, her lovely naked breast, her ribs, her belly, sides and hips. Chuck was sliding the back end of his paintbrush across the sole of her right foot. He was drawing various patterns: zigzags, figure-8, swirls and circle patterns. Chuck would quickly switch to Maureen’s other foot to torture it as well.
Florence Looked in total helplessness as she saw her “daughter” being sadistically tortured by these human monsters.
Time went by at a snails’ pace for Maureen. She peed herself twice in the four hours of her being tickled beyond her imagination. The guys gave Maureen a break, which was when they would switch positions. Finally, Marcia Brady passed out. The guys looked at their young tickle toy and saw that she was a tickled mess. They removed the blindfold and went to Florence who was struggling even more so in order to free herself. The blindfold was placed, and the gag was removed.
“Please, don’t do this!! I’m begging you!! Mercy!!”
She felt the baby oil being rubbed all over her body.
Edward took his place at her feet and Chuck at her side. Edward held a stiff turkey feather and it began.
Florence was even more ticklish than Maureen. She bucked and thrashed about as Chuck had his way with her ticklish naked body. Edward slid the feather up and down her left foot. Next he would saw the feather in between her toes sending her through the roof. Carol Brady had never been so tickled in her entire life. Hours slowly passed by. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Florence passed out.
Chuck and Edward quickly got ready for the ladies next tickle session.

Florence and Maureen awoke to find themselves next to each other on the floor securely strapped onto an X-frame. They were also strapped across their waist, elbows and knees. Furthermore, they look and saw that they had their pubic hair shaved off.
“Please! No more!!” begged a scared Maureen. “We’ll do anything you want!”
“While you ladies were passed out,” spoke Chuck. “we had your lovely feet soaking in a mixture of chicken grease, tuna oil, and catnip. Cats love this stuff.”
From behind him the ladies could hear the meowing of cats. Edward placed sleeping mask over the ladies’ eyes, and went to let the cats out. Maureen and Florence began to laugh in ticklish anticipation as they heard the cats draw closer to their taste feet treats.
The cats made contact. Florence and Maureen exploded in a cascading shower of unbridled hysterical laughter. They shook their heads back and forth as the tickling sensation surged up through their legs and body and detonated in their brains like nuclear bombs. It was absolute torture for them. They felt the cats’ course sandpaper textured tongues licking their excruciatingly ticklish feet.
The men stood by and admired their fiendish handy work. Thirty minutes passed by before the other cats came into play. The men placed a cat in front of Maureen and Florence’s shaved pussies. The cats began to lick the ladies that soon catapulted them into multiple orgasms. Their bodies convulsed as orgasm after orgasm surged through their bodies.
Chuck and Edward were ecstatic with the results.
“It’s time we took our leave.” Edward said.
The men left their ticklish tickle toy in the room all alone with nothing more than the cats to keep them company. They would come back every once in awhile to re-coat the soles of Maureen McCormick and Florence Henderson’s horrible ticklish feet.

THE END

Last edited:
I knew Maureen & Florence were in trouble when I seen who the author was;)

Devilishly entertaining:devil:

Thanks for the comment. I'm sure that every guy who has had a tickle fetish since they were kids and grew up watching The Brady Bunch has fantasized and envisioned Marcia and Carol Brady in ticklish agony.

Last edited:
Here's the story........

Dude, it was like '76 all over again!:yowzer:

Yes!!!

INTENSE!!! Just the way I like it! That's why YOU'RE one of my favorite celeb tickling fiction authors. This is the perfect mother/daughter tickling scenerio - entertaining from beginning to end. Keep up the marvelous work you're doing!

Rockauthor

Thanks

Thanks for all of your comments. It just makes me want to write more, and boy do I have celebrities I want to tickle torture: Faith Hill, Sara Evans, The Kinleys, Lee Ann Womack, Nicole Kidman, just to name a few. Thanks again for your comments.

And leave us not forget ANN B.DAVIS as ALICE! Here's a plotline i'd love to see: Sam the butcher lures an unsuspecting Alice to his meat locker/S and M "Whoopee Room," locks her naked in his stocks, and proceeds to have his kinky, meat crazed way with her: tickle torturing her to tears!!! Am i just about the sickest monkey in the room or what?!?!?

Great story. Yor are correct, Ovda, when you said that every guy who has grown up with a tickle fetish has fantasized about tickle torturing Maureen and Florence. Now when I watch "The Brady Bunch" on Nick At Nite, I'll see these two in a whole new way.

Alice, naked? "I'M BLIND!! I'M BLIND!!"

Incredible story. I loved every second of it. I have always dreamt and fantasized about having Carol and Marcia Brady in the thrall of hysteria.

I just can't get over this story. It simply gets better and better ever time I read it. I love it. I fantasize about Maureen and Florence a lot. Thanks for writing this one. I'm sure that Marcia and Carol Brady are a lot of guys' tickle fantasies. Great job.

I loved this story the first time I read it. I've read it three times now!!;) I kind of envy Carol and Marsha at times though!!!!!! I've never been tickled like that before. All I can say is one word: TIME!!!!!!!!!

ticklishly yours,
crydun:D :p

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back