• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

City/Town Name

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
I was watching a documentary on Discovery channel this afternoon about the Maya's and their temples and stuff. Anyways they made reference halfway through the show of an ancient city or town loacated somewhere around the southern tip of Mexico name Tikal. Could'nt help but start to fantasize about what kinds of things might go on in a place called Tikal. But anyways just wanted to share. ;)

Tikal is actually in Guatemala. But who knows, maybe it's the Mayan version of "Kittletown"? :D

Must .... resist.... urge to.... make joke about..... Intercourse, PA......aaarrgh!

tklr5150 said:
Must .... resist.... urge to.... make joke about..... Intercourse, PA......aaarrgh!

I've heard of Intercourse, PA... LOL... isn't it close to Blue Ball, PA and Bird in Hand, PA?;)

Yes, and you have to go through Intercourse to get to Paradise:D

And there's only one busline that'll get you there! :D

791958.1.jpg

Wow, I had no idea how much of a joke this thread was gonna become. But good jokes none the less. :p

Tikal...Isn't that where the ancient brujos teach the esoteric martial art known as "tick-lond-o"? :blaugh:

Lancaster PA here Morning. I've been to em all. Intercourse, Bird in Hand, and Blue Ball. We have a bank here called Blue Ball Bank. Also, my friend tells me there's a town not far from here called Virginville. For a religious area, they certainly chose some very sexual names for the towns around here! LOL!

Mitch

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
And there's only one busline that'll get you there! :D

791958.1.jpg

I thought we had this conversation before!:D :D I tell you, you are one sick puppy!

Oh, did I mention French Lick, WI????:p

Wouldn't it be cool to live in a town or city called "Laughing Hills, or Tickled Peaks"!?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back