• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Hey, You're on TV"

Ovda

TMF Master
“Hey, You’re on TV”
By
Ovda

“DING! DONG!” the doorbell rang. Local news anchorwoman, Michelle goes to answer the door.
“Hello.” she states as she sees a pizza deliveryman on her front porch.
“Uh, Hi.” Replied the delivery man with a friendly smile. “I have a pizza for (he looks at the slip) Michelle.”
“That’s me” Answered a puzzled Michelle. “But I never ordered a pizza.”
“Well, Ma’am. It has your name and address. See.” The man showed Michelle the order slip.
“Yes, I know, but I’m telling you that I never ordered a pizza.”
“Well, at the shop if we made an error on an order, the customer gets the pizza for free.” He said with a smile and handed it to her.
“Are you sure of that?” asked Michelle as she took the pizza.
“Yes Ma’am. Enjoy. And may I say that you are even more beautiful in person than you are on TV.”
(Edward was not lying. Michelle was the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on. No words could truly capture Michelle’s breath-taking beauty. Her flawless ivory white skin was just perfect. He’d get home quickly after work just to see the evening news and fantasize about her. Now here he stands in front of her. All she was wearing was a pink tank top that showed enough of her flat tummy that exposed her sexy navel. She was also wearing a pair of shorts that showed off her exquisitely gorgeous legs, and Michelle was bare footed. Edward was shocked that he did not explode in his pants right there.)
“Why thank you.” She replied blushing. And he left.
He got into his car and drove away. Michelle went back inside and began to eat her pizza, her favorite—The Works.
The delivery man only drove a few blocks away from the house when he stopped and tore off the uniform, and waited.
Michelle was enjoying her fresh, hot, free pizza. After the second slice she stared to feel a little light headed. She tried to stand up only to have the room start spinning about; then, everything went black.

Michelle woke up with a slight headache. She looked around to find that she was in her bedroom. She tried to move, but discovered that she couldn’t. Michelle lifted her head up to see that she was wrapped in bed sheets that were held in place with rope. Only her head and feet were sticking out. She struggled with all of her might to get freed only to find that it was no use.
Suddenly Michelle heard the doorknob turn. Her blood froze with fear as the door slowly opened. To her surprise it was the delivery man.
“How did you get into my house?”
“I have my ways. By the way, my name is Edward.” He answered as he took a seat at Michelle’s feet.
“W-What are you going to do to me?” Michelle asks with fear in her voice.
“We are going to play my favorite game—Tickle Monster.” Edward answered as he began to peel off Michelle’s socks thus revealing her naked feet.
“P-Please y-you won’t do that.” Pleaded Michelle. “Y-You have no idea h-how ticklish my feet are.”
“Well, we are about to find out aren’t we.”
Edward removed both of her socks. He was rather awe-stuck at how beautiful her feet were. Nice milky white feet, long slender toes, beautifully slender feet with nice high arches, and fleshly pink soles. Edward began to gently rack her feet with his fingers so he could feel just how silky smooth and baby soft her feet are. Michelle began to giggle like a hysterically tickled schoolgirl when Edward began to rack her feet. He was extremely pleased at how horribly ticklish Michelle’s feet were.
“My, my you do have such terribly ticklish feet and they are so soft. You must take very carefully care of them.”
“Please. Don’t tickle me” pleaded Michelle as she struggled to get freed. “I’ll go completely insane.”
“Well, Lookie what we have here…Piggies.” Spoke Edward with a sadistic shark’s grin.
“N-No not that! Not my toes!” begged Michelle.
Edward began to play This Little Piggy with her toes. Michelle began to laugh and giggle uncontrollably with each toe.
“You know something?” he asked her. “I enjoyed that so much I think there should be a sequel.”
Before Michelle could say anything, Edward began to play with her other toes.
After he finished with her the game, Edward pulled out a book that was titled Tickle Toe-Rhymes. A book that has thirteen tickle toe-rhymes like that of This Little Piggy. When Edward was done, Michelle was a giggling mess.
Following a small break, Edward took a silk ribbon and tied Michelle’s big toes together. “Now for the real fun.” He took a large stiff turkey feather and slowly dragged it up and down her baby soft feet. Michelle went bonkers. She erupted in a shower of utter and absolute hysterical laughter. He would tickle each foot for a few minutes at a time.
As Michelle was melting into unbridled hysteria, she began to snort laugh, Edward’s favorite kind of laughter. “Now this was going to be really fun.” Edward thought to himself as he started to slowly saw the feather in between her toes. Michelle was soon in a steady rhythmic snorting. After about an hour of tickling his ticklish newsanchor, Edward gave Michelle a small break. She was exhausted. Edward could hear her breathing heavily as he got things ready for part two of Michelle’s ticklish ticklethon.
When she finally recovered, Michelle noticed a small table off on the side with a cloth covering it. Edward removed the cloth. To Michelle’s surprise on the table was a variety of sauces, syrups, and other sweets.
“W-What are you going to do with that?” she inquires. “I’m going to make you have the sweetest feet in town. You have no idea how many times I sit watching you on the news just fantasizing about licking your feet.”
With that Edward untied her toes, took a bottle of chocolate sauce and drizzled over Michelle’s feet. He then rubbed the sauce all over her feet making sure to cover every area.
Edward’s mouth began to water as he drew closer to Michelle’s chocolate covered feet. Her eyes almost popped out of her head and she gave a high pitched shriek when she felt Edward’s warm wet tongue slide up the sole of her right foot. With every lick Michelle became more hysterical. Moments later, she felt Edward licking in between her toes this simply drove Michelle over the edge into utter hysteria. The worst toe to lick was her big toe, and Edward knew it. He slowly and methodically slide his tongue in between Michelle's big toe, and he sucked on it for all its worth. Finally after an hour Edward had polished Michelle’s feet clean of the chocolate. He took a towel and dried her feet. Michelle was clearly tired. Her hair matted to her head, and she was breathing heavily.
Next, Edward got some peanut butter mixed with honey and smeared a generous helping of it on the soles of her feet, and he made sure to get a good portion in between her toes.
This time it took twice as long for Edward to lick Michelle’s feet clean, and he relished every guffaw, squeal, shriek, and snort that can out of Michelle’s mouth. Sometime she would enter a state of pure silent laughter she was so tickled with Edward licking her feet. When Edward had finished licking her feet, he started to do a concert of raspberries on the soles of her feet. Michelle was screaming and hollering like a possessed banshee to the point that her lungs felt as if they were going to burst like balloons. Each raspberry sent a surge of tickling sensation shooting up her legs and through her body like a tsunami wave of electricity and detonated in her brain.
The raspberries were what did it for her. Michelle had felt her bladder get full due to the merciless tickling. She tried to best to keep from wetting herself, but when Edward started those raspberries it just made her loose control of her bladder, and Michelle peed herself. Moments after than she mercifully passed out.
Michelle awoke to the foul smell of smelling salts. She was still in her bedroom and in the bed sheets. Edward was still at her feet. “Ready for some more?’ he asked knowing the answer.
“No have mercy on me! What have I ever done to you?”
“Nothing. I just have this insatiably tickle fetish for beautiful women, and you most definitely fit the picture.”
Edward pulls from his back an all too familiar item of Michelle’s—her vibrator. Her beautiful blue eyes grew as huge as a full moon in stark terror when Michelle heard it come to life.
“NO!! NO!! NOT THAT!!” she protested.
Edward took his seat and proceeded.
From the first touch of the vibrator, Michelle was bucking and thrashing like none other. She was on the verge of breaking the restraints as she arched her back about three inches off the bed and tearing out of her own skin.
Slowly Edward slid the vibrator up and down Michelle’s excruciatingly ticklish feet. There was nothing that she could do. Michelle was at Edward’s mercy, and he was not showing much. To Edward’s great disappointment Michelle passed out in a matter of minutes.
When Michelle recovered, she noticed that her feet were encased in what felt like a box.
“Good. Ready for some more laughs?” asked Edward.
“Why go you have me feet in a box?” she asked.
Edward showed Michelle a mason jar with about six fuzzy caterpillars.
“This is what I’m going to do. I’m going to open the box and place three caterpillars on each foot and let them have their way with your insanely ticklish feet.”
“N-No! Please don’t do that! T-That’s torture!” Pleaded Michelle.
“I know.” Replied Edward with such a sadistic look about him. He opened the lid and one by on placed the insects on her feet. He closed lid and padlocked the lid. In a matter of seconds Michelle began to laugh hysterically as she felt six fuzzy insects crawling all over her feet—in between her toes, up and down the soles of her feet, the tops of her feet, everywhere.
Edward took a seat and watched Michelle be reduced into nothing more than a giggling hysterical tickled pink schoolgirl.
After about thirty minutes, Edward got up to leave. “Well, looks like it is time for me to leave. I’ll lock up and leave you and your new friends alone for the weekend or until someone comes to find you.”
Michelle was laughing too much to protest Edward’s plan. He left the room. When she say that she was alone in the room the tickling sensation became even more unbearable. Now there was no one to remove the fuzzy caterpillars from her feet and the tickling was becoming even more maddening with every second that passed by.
Edward closed the front door and made sure that the door was lock. He got into his car and drove away.

THE END

WhOa

Two toes up for this story for ovda!
This is a story complete with every thing to quench a foot-tickler with this foot-tickling story! Well...even though there's the sad ending at the end...but overall, the one of the best dam foot-tickling stories I read so far!

I agree...truly awesome foot tickling. As you can tell by my name, that's my favorite kind! Great work on the story!

- DFT

Great story Ovda! Nice touch with the box.

Cool!

I really liked your story, OVDA. Some of my favorite type of tickling stories involve exclusive foot-tickling. I also thought the idea with the caterpillars in the box was very original. Keep up the great work, man!

Rockauthor

Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate them. If only I had a pic of Michelle. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. If I had a choose of tickling her or having sex. I think I'd rather have sex with her. She is simply WOW!!!

I always wondered,what happened to her after Edward left?
Anyone found her?

A deserved bump for this story! Another stone cold classic from Ovda. Absolutely brilliant! :D :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back