• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite TV Actors You would Like To Tickle

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Since I have made it know a few times that I would love to tickle Patricia Richardson of Home Improvement, (I would still like to see the scene if Tim giving her foot a quick tickle on the bed, so if anyone has it, please post it), I was wondering if other TMF's have favorite TV actors, male or female, they would like it tickle and how would they do it.

The Laugher

I would love to tickle the bare feet of Jessica Alba (star of "Dark Angel" when it was on TV). I would love for her to tickle me back, too. :D :D

Heres one I dont believe anyone mentioned...Monica Potter of Saw,Con-Air,Along Came a Spider,Boston Legal,etc. Shes cute and has great legs with most likely ticklish feet attached to them.

oldie but goodie

I would have LOVED to have seen Jaclyn Smith tickle-interrogated on her feet on "Charlie's Angels"

The blonde girl from 8 Simple Rules.. Bridget is her characters name, I know her real last name but cant spell it ( Hanging head in shame ) but her real first name is Kaley. I've seen her feet many times on that show and once on the Ellen Degeneres show. I would love to tickle her feet they're so cute

I would say the 4 women from Desperite Housewives. And I've always had a thing for Alyssa Milano so I'd tickle her too. These are of course just off the top of my head. I'm sure my list would be alot longer if i spent the time to think about it and type it all down.

Alyssa Milano is a great choice, I'd love to tickle her and also her co-star from Charmed Holly Marie Combs

Amanda Bynes, from "What I Like About You"
Vanessa Marcil, from "Las Vegas"
Molly Sims- Las Vegas.

Those are the three that come to mind.

Mitch

Katie Courick
and has anyone seen the new battlestar galactica on SCIFI? The girl that plays 'BOOMER'. Yeah... you know who.

Off the top of me head:

1) Bill Murray
2) Robin Williams
3) Henry Winkler (childhood fantasy--had a big crush on him long ago)
4) (if he were still alive--rest in peace) John Ritter
5) Mickey Dolenz (don't ask me why)

Victoria :)

Rory Cochrane,speed on CSI: Miami,he's so stone faced and emotionless, I just wanna tickle him until he can't get the smile off his face :devil:
~Kat

I'd love to tickle Kari Byron, who appears in the Discovery Channel's "Mythbusters" program. In last week's episode, she volunteered to be shackled to a rack as part of an experiment to "bust" (or confirm) the effectiveness of "Chinese Water Torture". I kid you not! They actually built a rack, complete with chains, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a head restraint designed to keep her face immobilized so that the slow drops of water would land on exactly the same spot on her forehead each and every time. Her arms were drawn over her head, causing her shirt to separate from her pants, which in turn, exposed several inches of her belly. If there was ever an open invitation to tickle a bellybutton, THAT was it! Kari is an adorable redhead who has a terrific smile and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. She's also intelligent, energetic, and a fine sculpture. Back to the experiment...she started to freak out at one point, probably more from clostrofobia and the bondage than from the actual water torture. But she settled down and lasted about an hour and a half before the paramedics (who were supervising the experiment and monitoring her vital signs) advised her to quit. Based on the results, the Mythbusters determined that if someone were to be subjected to water torture for many hours, or even days, they probably WOULD "crack", and thus divulge the top-secret information or whatever. Of course, TICKLING the spy whilst on the aforementioned rack would likely yield similar results. So...I'm going to suggest to the producers of Mythbusters that they consider doing a future episode along those lines. My "selling points" will be that they can recycle the rack, and that Kari would be an excellent test subject since she's already experienced on it. Needless to say, the title of that episode would be: "Tickled to Death, Fact or Myth?"

A hugh fan of Tiffani Thiessen. I would love to see her feet stuck in stocks and tickled all over her beautiful body. She is a stunner in my mind.:p :D

tickling tv actresses

I would love to tickle both Catherine Bell of JAG and Mariska Hargitay of Law and Order:SVU. Both are very sexy women!!!!

Look at the images section for hot pics of both these women.

Somehow, I can't see Mariska being too thrilled about getting tickled. :) That might be because of her role in the show, though.

Id like Clare Kramer of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the movie Bring it On. Her feet in stocks as she begs me not to tickle them would make for a dream come true!

I would like to tickle the feet of someone I have met one night in downtown Honolulu: Paula Abdul, now of American Idol.

Erin Moriarty from the TV show "The Boys".

Nicole Beharie from "Sleepy Hollow", and...

Angélica Celaya from "Constantine".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back