• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbara Eden Ticklish ?

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Does anyone know if Barbara Eden has ticklish feet?
I hope so. I still love her so much.
I would tickle her feet even now.

Thanx
Barton

Form Nontkl's own lists right here on the top of the forum

BARBARA EDEN:This was reported by Super Squirrel: this may affect how you view old re-runs of "I Dream of Jeannie." In the early to mid '90's Barbara Eden made an appearnce on "Regis and Kathy Lee". They were at Disney World in Florida, and Barbara Eden made her entrance on a Sea Doo or something. She walked up the beach to the set, where Regis proceeded to wipe the sand off her feet with a towel. She cautioned Regis that she's ticklish, and to please be careful. Regis then stated "I love ticklish women." He tickled Barbara for a good ten seconds. Her laughter seemed quite genuine.

I hope you enjoy, bro.

61968lQsp_w.jpg

Barbara_Eden-002.jpg

I Just Found This . .

I decided to check the Ticklish Female Celebrities List - Part 2

BARBARA EDEN:This was reported by Super Squirrel: this may affect how you view old reruns of 'I Dream of Jeannie.' In the early to mid '90's Barbara Eden made an appearnce on 'Regis & Kathy Lee'. They were at Disney World in Florida, & Barbara Eden made her entrance on a Sea Doo or something. She walked up the beach to the set, where Regis proceeded to wipe the sand off her feet with a towel. She cautioned Regis that she's ticklish, & to please be careful. Regis then stated "I love ticklish women." He tickled Barbara for a good 10 seconds. Her laughter seemed quite genuine.
The genuinely ticklish Barbara Eden.

I found this some years ago on YouTube. Apparently whomever recorded this pointed the camera to the TV screen. I wish I could find a better copy of this, but this is all I can find. Live! With Regis & Kathie Lee, Season 1, Episode 51, November 21, 1988 (Eighty-Eight). Regis and Kathie Lee kick off a week of shows from Disney World in Orlando, Florida at the posh Grand Floridian Hotel. Regis takes the viewers on a tour of Disney-MGM Studios which was still under construction at the time of this taping. Joining Regis and Kathie Lee are actors Robert Goulet, Barbara Eden and Baby Jessica McClure, the little tot who captured the heart of America when she was rescued from a well in Texas after having been trapped there for over two days.
Just copy the link and after you paste it, just remove the space between 'tube.' and 'com'

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=cSPm4WA-eBs&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, I had it on Private. Try it again. It should work now.

I have seen in the past where Regis tickled Barbara Eden's feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back