• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrities' Undiscovered Ticklishness

I was listening to Rachel Ray's show a couple of days ago, and she was having some mesurements taken so a wax figure of her could be made. I wasn't watching, but I did hear her giggle, and then say "That tickles!", so there you go, a self admission.

Soo Wing out!

There was an episode of her show in May where she got some facial treatment done. She was giggling and admitted she was ticklish. The show was repeated over the summer. It was the one when Dr. Phil's wife was on the show.

Does Any One Know If Katharine McPhee is Ticklish?

Does any one know if Katharine McPhee is Ticklish ? I always see her bare feet in her music videos and pictures posted on the internet. Just wondering, because she has that girl next door look. And, what I would give to tickle her beautiful Feet!:xpulcy:!!!!!!!!!!

It's also been confirmed that Jennifer Anniston has ticklish feet. There was a clip from the Ellen show where Jennifer tried to use an electric foot massager but quickly jerked her foot away, and admitted that it tickled

ann curry

on the today show ann curry admitted to being very ticklish and implied she could tickle herself. i think this was posted here before.

GL put together a very impressive list of women, including a couple of CNN girls. I have my own few to add. A couple are CNN, and a few are Weather Channel

From CNN- Weekend morning Headline News anchor Christi Paul. (Very cute blonde. I'd love to know if she's ticklish) Also, weeknight overnight redhead cutie anchor Erica Hill.

Mitch

I don't know if this would help, but apparently there was a report on this board that Christi Paul re-did the famous Christine Harris study at UCSB on Headline News. She then commented to another female anchor that her husband liked to tickle her. I saw it on the forum, but I can't confirm beyond that. Hope that does something for you, Mitch.

celebrites undiscovered ticklishness

Jennifer Nettles from sugarland is one i would like to know about and some other people

Shania Twain
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Heidi Klum
Marg Helgenberger
Allison Mack
Kristin Kreuk
Erica Durance
Lauren Graham
Alexis Bledel
Tina Fey
Jennifer Aniston
Debra Messing
Patricia Heaton

jenn aniston and patricia heaton are both ticklish.

mylist

Kathleen Turner
Sharon Stone
Avril Lavigne
Eve
Madonna
Christina Aguilera
Queen Latifah
Kate Hudson
Jamie Lee Curtis
Danielle Haris
Gwen Stefani
Lorraine Bracco
Tea Leoni
Tisha Cambell
Charlize Theron

The question isn't IF there ticklish the question is....where? hahaha
:imouttahe

If only all dreams came true :p

then I would know, and have visual proof, of the following celebrities being ticklish:
Jake Gyllenhal (sp?)
Brad Pitt
Joaquin Phoenix (I think he is, unconfirmed)
Wow. I used to have so many more names I could list off the top of my head. :(

Edit: Matt Damon too!

Last edited:
In the spirit

1. Angie Harmon - She must have the sexiest voice ever, imagine the laughter!
2. Ann Coulter
3. Janice Dean-Fox News Weather

Additionally, I think I remember seeing Angie Harmon's feet but can't remember for sure, wish someone had pics of the other two ladies feet though.

on Heidi Klum I remember reading that she was ticklish on her feet. this was a couple of years ago and that variety entertainment show with Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, that “Scary” woman from Spice Girls and the British dude Simon something that is either a producer or owner of the show but anyway the reason I remember this is because I had just watched a dvr recording of the show and i noticed that Heidi Klum had been wearing some sort of shoe where there was only a strap or something for the bottom of the shoe between the heel and where the the shoe forms for the ball of the foot and toes to walk on. i had thought, wow!! they FINALLY made dress shoes for women where we could still tickle their feet!!

You know who I would like to know ? Bridget Regan. ! Just so spunky and strong . Her laugh is awesome!

For my list of celebs that hasn't confirmed to be ticklish don't know if they are ticklish are
1: Debby Ryan
2: Tessa Netting (YouTuber and Actress)
3: Karen Gillan
4: Amanda Cerny
5: Selena Gomez
6: Sarah Michelle Geller
7: Helen Hunt

For my list of celebs that hasn't confirmed to be ticklish don't know if they are ticklish are
1: Debby Ryan
2: Tessa Netting (YouTuber and Actress)
3: Karen Gillan
4: Amanda Cerny
5: Selena Gomez
6: Sarah Michelle Geller
7: Helen Hunt

This can help you by Amanda: instagram.com/p/BnIRPKSB8yh/

I saw Ann Curry say on the Today Show that she was ticklish. Jodi Applegate said she was too. There was an exchange between the two women, Al Roker and Matt Lauer. There is also video somewhere of Katie Curic in a hydro massage thing and the water tickled her. She got mad.

Rachel riley from countdown UK game show.Ive asked her numerous times on Twitter but sadly no reply

Ciara
Essence Atkins
Kim Fields
Jada Pinkent Smith
Layla El
Alicia Keys

Last edited:
Does anybody else agree the best era for confirmations was when Celebrity Chats were a thing? Back then it seemed like we would get a slew of admissions. We don't get nearly as many in today's social media era especially by popular celebs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back