• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

compliment another TMF member

K-Skate417 said:
I compliment TF4F and NT for posting with me here and helping me to relax. And also for helping to make me laugh when I need it as well.:)

I also compliment TH for making this thread and for being there when I need someone to talk to.:)

And I compliment HDS for helping me with a problem I had with my computer.:D

More will be added later.:)

I thank k-skate for his compliment:D I would like to compliment k-skate on being a really nice friend to chat with on IM,and for helping me through some times when I was down by offering me comfort,and giving me some great advice:twohugs: Also compliment k-skate on having very unique dragon sig pics :)

Catwoman said:
awwwwwwwwwwww and thank you kitten for being my foxy counterpart and hotel for being a fiery-sultry lioness........CAT CLAN RULES!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank catwoman for complimenting me and I compliment Catwoman on being such a classy mysterious intriquing Catwoman with ticklish paws I would love to get my hands on:D

I would like to compliment Gigglegal for being a good friend and a great person to talk to. I also like to compliment her for having such a wonderful looking pair of soles. :D

ticklkitten said:
I compliment:

tickleshotel on having a heart of gold who feels so purely for her friends and making me the very first person in this thread!

sadira on being my best friend when I really needed one and continuing to be there for me like no one ever has before

ticklingfeet4fun for worrying about me when no one else does :D

gigglegal for listening to me when I SOO needed someone too and had no one else

milagros for bringing some serious class and intelligence to the silly stuff forum while never failing to make me blush!

NT for teasing the hell out of me

USATKLR for wanting to help me in any way possible

mgctouch for going above and beyond the call of duty!

steph for listening and understanding in a way only she could

giggles32 for being my big sis and being there before!

thunder for telling me like it is!

fitnesstickle for naming me on of his "angels" at a time when I really needed to hear that

Catwoman for being my classy counterpart

featherfingers for being the love of my life that I will never have

Wow, there are so many more I will have to make another post! But those above are SO dear to me... I will always hold a special place in my heart for you/

kitten i will help you with anything, and you know i worry about you and well you also know what i qoiuld do for you. NO ONE ELSE WILL DO THAT FOR YOU. LOVE YA

gigglegal76 said:
I'd like to compliment mgctouch for being the bestest friends anyone could have, for always being there for me, listening to me, teasing the hell out of me and loving me as a friend.

I also compliment kitten, sadira and TH for being such great friends. I'm so glad to have you in my life. I love you guys.

And I'd also like to compliment K-S for being a good friend also :)

I thank gigglegal76 for her wonderful words having me as one of her great friends among kitten and sadira and I love you too gigglegal76:D I would like to compliment gigglegal76 on always being there for me as a friend as well,and I can;t wait to meet you:D ;)

I'd like to compliment Maj on being a excellent cook making one of my favorite foods from scratch , wonderful friend when he welcomed me to stay with him over New years..Also showing me a great time hanging out talking with him,watching a movie together,and lots of tickling:D

For me there are so many to compliment on that this list would be too long, BUT I WILL TRY :

TICKLESHOTEL - for the times she worried about her big brother and always made sure he was OK

STEPH - a very good listner and a strong supporter of when i was down and i am very grateful for her advice

K- SKATE - for keeping me young and remembering how fun it still is

MILAGROS - If you look up class and style in the dictonary, You will see his name.

NATURAL TICKLER - for having the active imagination, like i have have

GIGGLEGAL76 - we talked briefly in the beginning and may have lost touch, but is still someone who will always keep us on our toes with her posts

and my top three compliments:

THUNDER - Bro, you really are one hell of a man, and i know that our loyality together will always be as one. BLOOD BROTHERS TO THE END.

TICKLKITTEN - baby sis, we will meet soon and i know how much you worry about me and i too of you, but sometimes i just wish i hug you when you really need it and wish i was closer to always hear you tell me what i should do

AND NO 1.

GIGGLES32 - Giggs, what would i do without you, you have been there for me always, through thick and thin. When i move there, all those things we have discussed and dreamed about will come true. I would be so lost without you. You are my angel on my shoulder, whispering to me to keep fighting and be the best. I would be so lost with out you. LOVE YOU MORE.

My top three and my no. 1 know how i feel about them and know what i would do for them, no matter how extreme. LOVE YA ALL

Again, I would like to compliment tickleshotel for being willing to be a guest in my humble abode. :D :cool:

I'd also like to compliment Mils on helping me reach new feather levels and keeping baseball talk alive in this forum.:D

I'd also like to compliment Limeoutsider for helping mr have someone to talk to about things everyday. And also I thank her for findinog out stuff for me and helping me to feel better when I am feeling down:)

One more person to compliment is giggles32 for being a fun friend to chat with and just a fun person in general.:D

I want to compliment myself for being a sweet ticklish lady :D ,I want to say I can do that since this is my thread:p

I want to compliment TH for being willing to travel long distances to get to gatherings. :D

milagros317 said:
I want to compliment TH for being willing to travel long distances to get to gatherings. :D

I want to thank milagros for his compliment of me,I wish to tell milagros traveling long distances is well worth it to attend gatherings for tickling:p :devil:

I want to compliment milagros on having very pleasing Sig Pics :D

I'd like to compliment MAJ for the fun talks that we've had. We need to catch up again sometime soon!!!

I'd like to compliment gigglegal76 on being a Dear friend I can;t wait to meet in person and compliment her on being another fan of sylvia brown:D

I would love to compliment all my friends here at The TMF for being wonderful to me. Thank you so very much! You all are great for putting up with all my Giggling! Giggle! :woot:

I would love to compliment fitnesstickle for being my Best Friend. Introducing me to the wonderful world of Tickling and to The TMF! Also for always being there when I need him. For giving me the courage to do something I longed to do. For giving me his honest opinion even though I do not listen to him all the time. ;)

I would love to compliment natural tickler for calling me a true tickle tease! Giggle! :D

I would love to compliment ticklkitten for being the Best Little Sister a Big Sister could ask for. We are going to have so much fun in July! ;)

I would love to compliment mgctouch for being there for me and being a great and understanding friend. :D

I would love to compliment tickleshotel for being a great friend to me and starting this fine thread. Also for giving Thunder my name and telling him about me. Because now Thunder and I are very happy together. :D

I would love to compliment my Big Brother USATKLR for being a wonderful and caring Big Brother and true friend to me. You are always there for me no matter what and no matter when. You keep me sane and protect me like a Big Brother should. I love you for being so good to me. Thank you for everything. I would be lost without you. :D

I would love to compliment my Angel Pie Thunder for being the being the Best thing to happen to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life in more ways than one. You are amazing. I love you with all my heart and soul. I thank God every day that I have you. I don't know what I did in my life to be blessed with you but it must of been it must of been damn good. :wub:

gratzi gratzi my little sister. You are the one who knows how to make her brother cry. And when that special day comes for you and thunder to walk that aisle, You know i will be the one there to give you away, so the two of you can start your life together. Love you with all of my heart.

GIGGLES32 said:
I would love to compliment all my friends here at The TMF for being wonderful to me. Thank you so very much! You all are great for putting up with all my Giggling! Giggle! :woot:

I would love to compliment fitnesstickle for being my Best Friend. Introducing me to the wonderful world of Tickling and to The TMF! Also for always being there when I need him. For giving me the courage to do something I longed to do. For giving me his honest opinion even though I do not listen to him all the time. ;)

I would love to compliment natural tickler for calling me a true tickle tease! Giggle! :D

I would love to compliment ticklkitten for being the Best Little Sister a Big Sister could ask for. We are going to have so much fun in July! ;)

I would love to compliment mgctouch for being there for me and being a great and understanding friend. :D

I would love to compliment tickleshotel for being a great friend to me and starting this fine thread. Also for giving Thunder my name and telling him about me. Because now Thunder and I are very happy together. :D

I would love to compliment my Big Brother USATKLR for being a wonderful and caring Big Brother and true friend to me. You are always there for me no matter what and no matter when. You keep me sane and protect me like a Big Brother should. I love you for being so good to me. Thank you for everything. I would be lost without you. :D

I would love to compliment my Angel Pie Thunder for being the being the Best thing to happen to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life in more ways than one. You are amazing. I love you with all my heart and soul. I thank God every day that I have you. I don't know what I did in my life to be blessed with you but it must of been it must of been damn good. :wub:

I thank giggles32 for her compliment of me :) I compliment giggles32 for showing me a wonderful thrilling time meeting her,hanging out with her,and sharing the love of tickles together with her,thunder and mgctouch when I visited :)
I also compliment giggles32 for having the courage,strength to make a decision to leave Ray & be happy with Thunder :)
I compliment Thunder for being a Great Friend ,Guy that is very sweet,caring,that I loved meeting in person,seeing him show not only by his words but also his actions that he would be there for giggles32 whatever she needed ..I am soo happy to see thunder & giggles32 happy together,and knowing I played a little part in it :).

I'll compliment USA tickler for baring his soul in the General Discussion forum with his post.

i thank you iggy for the compliment.

And i compliment IGGY POP, for being a new member here who shows not only a lot of fun, but is very respectable and i welcome here as part of all the other crazies that we have here.

Thanks again iggy.:D

GIGGLES32 said:

:wub:
I would like to compliment Giggles for truly being real. She is who she presents herself to be at all times. Loving, caring, gorgeous, sensitive, and extremely ticklish.
BTW, you know the pleasure was all mine to introduce you to tickling, and I will always be there for u the best I can. :cool:

I would like to start by paying a compliment to the mods of this forum. I don't think they get enough recognition for their efforts. Their hard work makes it a place where people can openly express themselves without worrying about getting hammered by some bananahead.

Second, I would like to thank Hotel for starting this thread. I wish there were more threads like this, where there are positive things going back and forth. Good job Laurie!!

Last but not least, I would like to compliment Kis123 for accomplishing some big milestones in her life in obtaining her degree and continuously looking to make stides to improve herself. Also, I would like to thank her for playing a fairly big part in my decision to come back to the TMF.

I compliment kis too for her fantastic advice when it comes to men... she has seriously made me think and given me some perspective!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back