• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

compliment another TMF member

PrincessAshley said:
I compliment Catwoman because she is my bestfriend:D

I compliment Ashley for being my best friend and a very ticklish person.... :devil:

fitnesstickle said:
I would like to compliment Giggles for truly being real. She is who she presents herself to be at all times. Loving, caring, gorgeous, sensitive, and extremely ticklish.
BTW, you know the pleasure was all mine to introduce you to tickling, and I will always be there for u the best I can. :cool:

I would love to comliment fitnesstickle for his compliment on me. You are my Hero and my Best Friend. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you again for introducing me to tickling. I have never been the same since. Giggle!

I would like to compliment Limeoutsider for being a very honest person. :D

I compliment kitten for being the most popular lee in tmf

Catwoman said:
I compliment kitten for being the most popular lee in tmf

I compliment catwoman for saying such a sweet thing to me!!!! You make me blush!

I want to compliement all the fine TMF'ers who take the time to say nice things about others, here and in the multi-threads, as well as make the Silly Threads mucho fun. Thanks!

Catwoman said:
I compliment hotel for all her compliments in here.....

why thank you Catwoman:D

I'd like to compliment Catwoman on being such a great friend,caring,warm affectionate welcoming lady and I know she will make a wonderful mother:D :twohugs:

tickleshotel said:
why thank you Catwoman:D

I'd like to compliment Catwoman on being such a great friend,caring,warm affectionate welcoming lady and I know she will make a wonderful mother:D :twohugs:

I would like to compliment hotel for being such a good friend, a foxy and classy lioness, and for motivating me for being a good mommie.... :D :)

I'd like to compliment Venray1 for his boundless generosity. He hosted my signature for many a month, and continues to host the sigs of so many others to this day.

K-S deserves a toast, for it was a long time that he had to put up with being called "HDS in disguise," and he bore that horrid title stoically.

Milagros too deserves recognition, who else at the TMF can match his math cognition? He's been a friend for several years, posting with me through sweat and tears. He's simply so amazing most any time, that he deserves a compliment in rhyme.:D

Limeoutsider is also worthy of praise, for she has always had a slavering pack of TMF males hot at her heels. Three threads devoted to her lie vis-a-vis, and yet she always humors the mob with a [virtual] smile and cheer.

So many more are deserving of praise, perhaps I'll mention them on future days...

Poetry from HDS-
OMG what a mess!

One day he'll see that I'm wise
coz he's really K-Skate in disguise!!

I'd like to compliment them BOTH on their dual identity!;)

That chrisheaven, he's really cool, sly and cunning, he's no fool. Making us laugh at every turn, making threads that give mods heartburn, he does it all, from hill or dell or at the mall. What would we do without our Chris? Why, we'd always swing and miss.:D

I would like to Compliment Steph on being the Queen of the Boards being her sweet warm ticklish lady with the most gorgeous wonderful looking soles,feet I have seen :D :

Mimi, our moddess, she acts like a goddess, and heaven forbid we treat her as less. She shares with us jokes and news by the pound, and keeps the forum ringing with the happiest sounds. She's half of a couple we admire and fear, for in their great wrath we might be run over like deer.

That wasn't as complimentary as I would have liked...but Mimi knows that it is the thought that counts.:D

I wish to compliment HDS, who always helps people here with their computer problems, and gives learned advice. :D

Who's next you ask? Why, Moses25's the man! He brings a blend of funny that can't be bought with money, that fills the darkest hearts with glee. Unpredictable and utterly insane, his entrance to a thread hits with all the force of the 9 o'clock train. He was gone for quite a while, but now he's spreading smiles, and proving to the world that Canadians are nuts.

Fin.:D

I wish to compliment Mistress Zara, light of my life, who is a TMF member, although with only a few posts. :D

so many people

Myraids-for putting up with me in chat, because Heaven forbid I not hit MITCHELL the first time I try to PM him...

Mimi for making and hosting part of my sig

Venray for making and hosthing the other part of my sig

MTPJeff for everything (thanks)

Moses25-Did you ever get through Silent Hill? I sure as hell didnt...

Mitchell-Ditch AOL but not AIM, your the only person whose ever on on my list anymore...

Mils-when I get my comp hooked up, Ill be online 24/7 so we can talk all the time...

Chris-for my thread and your humor (no more marmalde)...

Leafstk-for my thread and othe things...

HDS-for putting up with whatever it was that I used to call you...

Kskte-for putting up with me calling you HDS...

Natural- for being a Cubs fan and easy to pick on

I compliment Kurch and SultryBrunnette for being such good friends in my time of crisis.......although I've never met them........ they've been my emotional support and I truly appreciate their kindness........ :cry1:

I also compliment everyone here at tmf for treating me like one of the guys and girls..........I don't know many people here in SC that are into the same interest that I am........you people are truly what I call my second family and my dearest friends....... :cry1:

Where do I begin? At the beginning, I suppose...

The Wonderful Creators and Moderators of TMF~ I'm thankful that TMF exists. Thanks to this site, I've met many wonderful people who have become great friends. I'm thankful for TMF, which allows me to express my views on tickling as well as many other issues that are important to me.

Steph~ She was the one who first welcomed me aboard when I joined TMF. Since then I have grown to love and respect her. We've listened to each others tales of 'tragedy and triumph.' I am thankful that she is a friend and confidante. (Just wait till we meet in person, baby!)

Tickleshotel~ I thank her for introducing herself to me from the beginning, too. She's almost my next door neighbor! Tucson and Phoenix aren't that far away from each other! She's been a dear friend and I'm happy to have her in my life.

Kitten~ If I lived in Michigan, we'd be engaged by now. Despite the difference in our ages, we have a lot in common. I can't say much more except that I love this lady. She's very dear to me.

Giantfan~ His heart is as big as the "Giant" in his name. I'm glad to have him as a friend.

Molly T~ She's the very first TMF'er I've met in person and I must say that I enjoyed our get together immensely. She's no longer present at TMF or in my life, but if circumstances change, who knows?

Natural and Fitness~ Long live the Tickling Trio!

Giggles32~ A great friend and sweet lady... what more can I say?

Venray~ For the time he took to create a thread on on my behalf... "Sleeeeepy...for Featherfingers," comes to mind. He never fails to make me smile! Thank you!

Mimi~ For the wonderful "Frankenfeather" avatar. (That IS what that's called, right?) She's a talented lady, a great Moderator and so incredibly nice!

I could go on forever but I just want to say that all members of TMF have helped me laugh, learn, think and smile. I'd love to thank you all individually but I've already spent 45 minutes just typing up the previous portion of this reply. Milagros, Chrisheaven, Skipadeedoodah, ColleenLasVegas, Mitchell, Kis... everyone here is appreciated and loved.

I want to compliment the mods of tmf..........they are extremely nice and fair with everything that they do and that they've done in this tmf website...... I appreciate everything that they do for this website.........or should i called this my second home.

featherfingers said:
Giggles32~ A great friend and sweet lady... what more can I say?

I would like to compliment featherfingers for being a great friend and a sweetie pie to me always!

I wanna compliment Cat for being so nice as to compliment me and for being such a good friend :D

I wanna compliment my good friend HDS for being almost as silly as me :D :p

I wanna compliment my good friend Raichypoo who I miss very much.

I wanna compliment my very good friend zacutiebrat who is always a blessing to me. :D

I wanna compliment my very good friend penny who is always good to talk to. :D

I wanna compliment milagros, natural tickler and all the other Self referential thread posters who have helped keep that thread alive for over two years. God bless you. :D

I wanna compliment tickleshotel who is also a very good friend :D

I wanna compliment ticklkitten for that very sexy new sig pic of hers! Giggle! ;)

i wanna compliment giggles and kitten for keeping me going with the way i look and feel now that i have change somethings about myself, and for both of them to continue to make me always feel good about myself everyday.

I love you both so much that it is so not fair we are all not together.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back