• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

compliment another TMF member

I like to compliment IrishGirl5 for her wonderful personality, her soft, fragrant soles, her wonderful laughter and reactions, and above all, for her allowing me to induce those great reactions and laughter with my tickling skills.... :bowing: :dogpile: :xpulcy:

Thank you very much, along with ViperGTS, and I hope I will have the opportunity to give you a nice massage/tickle in the near future.... :bubble:

I wish to compliment Work In Progress, who doesn't make very many posts, but always makes good sense. :D

I would like to compliment TickleKitten for being such a great girl and I cant wait till me meet again, we need to have the stereo laughter again,lol

I wish to compliment Venray and Venraya, who do so much for the community. :D

I wish to compliment Mimi for making my newest sig pic that is wonderful as well as many others sig pics for other members.. :wub:

I wish to compliment Venray for being wonderful at making signature pics as well :wub:

I wish to compliment Tickleshotel...

...for even in her darkest of days, she has shown us how resilient she can be. And I feel that she is a mentor to us all in that respect. :couch: :woot:

I would like to compliment TicklesHotel for having that warm portrait as seen above as her latest signature picture. It makes you feel at home and very welcome whenever you see it..... :wub:

I have to update this now... it's been awhile and I've met some awesome new friends... and a few updated compliment for old friends.

QBWeaver for crying with me when I left NEST so that I wouldnt feel like the only one

Loralee for being an awesome evil ler and being a great friend while doing it! It's odd to trust someone so much who wants to torture you!

Max for showing what a "true connection" feels like

Sadira and tf4f for opening their hearts and home to me... you guys have NO idea what good you've done.

Jeff, for easing my shortcomings for one brief but wonderful weekend

viper and irishgirl for reminding me how wonderful it is to be their age (even though I'm only 26)

Iluv2btickled for being so sweet and honest and wonderful... I can't wait to meet you!

again... there are many more but this list is at least a start.

ticklkitten said:
It's odd to trust someone so much who wants to torture you!

I wish to compliment Kitten for understanding this type of trust, which is what I feel for Mistress Zara. :D

I wish to compliment everyone who missed me when I was away, and the concern that went along with it

I wish to compliment Mils, kitten, tf4f, sadira, tickleshotel, steph for being the true friends they are and that I love them dearly

I wish to compliment kitten, gigglegal, and sadira for being the true sports they will be after I have finished torturing them at MTP

I wish to compliment NT for being loyal to his team, the Cubs, through good years and bad years. :D

I wish to compliment Mils for a being a diehard Dodger fan, even though his team is 3,000 miles away :D

I wish to compliment Limeoutsider for being so much of a hockey fan that she knows all about the Ontario Hockey League and goes to many of its games. :D

I'd like to compliment all of my posting buddies here who help make me feel like part of a group:)

I wish to compliment Mistress Zara (who is a TMF member, although she almost never posts) for being wonderful. :D

I would like to compliment...

Mimi for being an awesome host of GLAT and wanting to adopt me...and for inventing words like "Ennywennywoobykins"...oh, and also for being superticklish and telling me about her feet so I'll visit havoc on them next time we meet.

4Pawz for being, tiny, cute and screaming "Nooooooooooooo!"; also for having very ticklish armpits, feets, belly button and inner thighs and for screaming German profanity when we probe those places.

Prinny for being very ticklish and brainy...and for being unbreakable and adding "break Prinny" on my Do-Before-You-Die list.

Uni for being a super-cool gentleman who beats me into line when I get carried away...and for looking like Forrest Whitaker with a good eye.

SmileyTkls for tickling Prinny when I'm not around.

Ticklebutton for being absowutewy adowable and sweet!

Lazarus for completing Mimi's life and for doing to her daily what I can only do yearly.

Ticklkitten for being next on my list of vict-I mean, FRIENDS

Stephanie Locke for being a hot domme who does all of the super-evil and merciless tickling that I can't get around to doing.

Yaqi, TIB and MTP for providing us with dynamite stuff year in, year out for all of us broke-ass fiends who believe good tickling media is better than rent.

Bella for being oh so beautiful and sweet and ticklish...oh, and for being evil and cruel and merciless to ticklish girls.

Steph for being the sexy brassy gal of the TMF who is also on my List of Victi-I mean FRIENDS.

TicklishSinner for being lil', funny, cute and one of the most ticklish girls on the planet who also loves to be tickled.

EvilJestr for landing Smurfy. And doing to her things I can only dream of.

TummyDragon for being the only guy funnier and more talented than me in most things. And for doing the most unspeakable things ever done to ticklish women to Rio.

ForeverRio for being a smart, wise-ass SAM and over-all great gal; and for being the woman who must be tickled every hour of every day for all eternity! :evilha:

Morandilas for being brave enough to found a media outlet for us when the world was against us and for continuing the good fight.

Tomato_Dragon, ShemthePenman and ultimately Ozzy for giving us the best works ever and for creating characters so ticklish they only COULD exist on paper.

Myriads for being the glue that holds the threads of this reality together.

CityofMica for going out to the Netherworlds to bring us back treasure of the internet.

and that's all I can think of right now.

I would like to compliment every TMF member I have ever chatted, PM'd, emailed,posted and/or talked on the phone with. I have valued knowing you all and being friends with you. I will go in to specifics la ter bu tI just didn't want to leave anybody out:)

I wish to compliment K-Skate for refraining from making his evil pet rabbit into rabbit stew. :D

I'd like to compliment Gigglegal and Sadira on being expert ticklers:D( Even if they couldn't break me):p

:cool2: I would like to compliment tickleshotel, for having such a great idea, for a thread.

Id Like to Compliment...

Mils..who talked baseball with me all the time and was always there to post with me at nites on this site! This ones for you Mils! GO DODGERS!

Lime..who was always a good friend to me! Go Indians! P.S. Milton Bradley still sucks!

Leafstk..My canadian bro who shared so many kickass rock songs with me on MSN! Hope all is well brother!

Natural..GO BUCKEYES! Go St.L Cardinals! lol! One great guy, who Ive had to lay the smack down on a few times! ROTFL!

HDS...for being a cool mod on TT and a great poster on the TMF. What did nessie call you..wasnt it His Devine Schnookums?!! LMFAO!

Steph..whos treated me with nothing but great respect and friendship! Thanks a lot! I truly mean it!

TicklKitten..who when first came here, talked to me a lot on YIM. Youve become quiet popular here! Its great to know a top TMF Celebrity on the East Coast(well, umm...Great Lakes Region!)

FeatherFingers..Whats up Bro! Wanna go tease steph with me some more?!!
Hope all is well out there on the West Coast!

Mitchell...hopefully that girl is waitin for ya right around the corner one day..tied standing up on that ladder..barefoot! Keep being the great person you are!

AphroditeRabbit..although not a big poster here, as she is on the TT..She is my favorite 'lee but most of all she is the love of my life and I would not have made it through tough times like i had, if it was not for her total love and commitment for me. Such a sweetheart, going through some great times and some terrible times together. I Love You Krystle. :redheart: Youre my world and Id do anything for you. :bowing: HEHE!

Last edited:
I am late getting into this and pretty much am an outsider but I would like to compliment Catwomen on her strength and warmth. You know I am here for you. Thats what friends are for.

I would like to compliment Cosmo and Mimi for listening to me and being there for me when things have been rough. Cosmo you are definitely the best.

To my twin Kurchie (just kidding) and cutie I love how your always in the room with smiles and fun.

My hats off to MTP Jeff for creating this wonderful place and to all the other mods that help keep this place in line. I miss you Noeyes.

And last, but not least, my compliments to everyone that has taken the time to say hello. This is definitely a great place to hang out. :bowing:

natural tickler said:
I wish to compliment kitten, gigglegal, and sadira for being the true sports they will be after I have finished torturing them at MTP

Awww thanks NT... I hope you aren't wanting to take this back now that you've given me only a B- when it comes to be able to "take a good tickling"... lol.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back