• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is anyone in Greece ?

ti kanoume, paidia? kai ego emai ellinas edo! definitely wish the girls would speak up, but it doesn't matter, i'm glad we have even a small presence sto tmf.

Hi guys :)
I just recently moved to Athens (3 months ago) and want to know if there's any way I can get to meet with any girls who are interested in tickling? Are there any websites to check, groups on facebook, etc. that anyone can recommend?

I don't think it's that popular here and moreover since i'm not Greek it doesn't make things any easier since I don't speak any Greek :( ... (I'm trying to learn the language but it will take time). It also sucks since I don't have that many friends in Greece :(

I'm a Lebanese guy by the way.

Efharisto poly :)
Geia sas!

Hi guys :)
I just recently moved to Athens (3 months ago) and want to know if there's any way I can get to meet with any girls who are interested in tickling? Are there any websites to check, groups on facebook, etc. that anyone can recommend?

I don't think it's that popular here and moreover since i'm not Greek it doesn't make things any easier since I don't speak any Greek :( ... (I'm trying to learn the language but it will take time). It also sucks since I don't have that many friends in Greece :(

I'm a Lebanese guy by the way.

Efharisto poly :)
Geia sas!

Welcome to Greece! I hope you can work it out somehow in our country and have a great time! As you can see, there aren't any girls here, so just try to make friends in your everyday life and who knows? ;)

Welcome to Greece! I hope you can work it out somehow in our country and have a great time! As you can see, there aren't any girls here, so just try to make friends in your everyday life and who knows? ;)

Efharisto poly for your reply :) Yeah I somehow noticed that because even on facebook it's mostly guys from Greece who are the ones mentioning about this.. Maybe girls here are shy or feel uncomfortable to discuss about such a topic which I would totally understand since that's the same issue in Lebanon...

Yeah I guess I need to try and make some friends here and we'll see what happens.

I hope you liked the last two clips. I am on the lookout for more Greek women to do tickling videos, but they are hard to come by...

I am curious, what are they saying in the clips? I'd love to know what the background chatter is all about.

No site making tickling videos with Greek girls?
Knowing that the economic crisis has hit hard on Greece, I'm sure some girls wold like to make some extra money by being victim to tickle torture for amateur of such videos.
Where is the Greek entrepreneurial spirit?

Πωπω, φίλε που το ξέθαψες αυτό; Τη θυμόμουν τη σκηνή από μικρός, αλλά δεν ήξερα ποια σειρά ήταν

paidia kanena neo me kapoio neo video?? ta perissotera pou anevasate eixa up osph mou oti uphrxan k sas euxaristw!! :)

Oloi antres eimaste mono re magkes.. an einai dynaton,yparxoyn ena soro kopeles kai einai apo poses xwres..k apo Ellada tipota.

Sovara re pshle ? MA GI AUTO 8A MPEI,GI AUTO EINAI TO FORUM. gia chat-gnwrimia-antallagh apopsewn kai empeiriwn klp. ti les twra ? MAKARI na mpei na dw oti yparxei kai afhnw esas prwtoys na "pesete panw ths"

Kalhspera kai apo mena smr ida to thread (10 xronwn thread xD) ki egw andras ime ki dystyxws h ellada exei toses gynaikes alla den yparxei sxedon kamia opos legate pio panw.3erw pos auto to fetix to exoun kyriws o andrikos plh8usmos enw o gynaikeios ine ligos se auto to fetix mallon auto 8a fteei

Έχεις βρει Ελληνίδες φίλε εδώ ? Ποιες ? Εγώ μία μόνο έχω βρει .. Και η αλήθεια είναι ότι βγάζει απίστευτο κόμπλεξ ..

de 3erw e4axna egw gia kapoies ki blepw oti ine offline kati mhnes/xronia estila aithma mpas ki mpoun kapoia stigmh alla tpt ki de tis 8umamai gia na ime eilikrinhs...komple3ikh brhkes? xaxaxa

kalimera from Konstantinopouli.

I usually travel to Alexandroupouli and Thassos Island.

If any girl wants to be tickled or ler I'm ready here!

I will be in Thasoss and Alexpoli on 11 august till 15 august.. please let me know if anyone wants to get tickled or tickle me

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back