Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale! More Tickling videos than anyone!

What's New?

4/24/2014

MTJ has a new e-Comic out. Details in the MTJ box below!

New from MTJ

Trials of
The Twitch!

Click here
4/21/14

Magic Touch

Jessica's First Time

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

Need You Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Best restraint for feet tickling

If you had all the necesary resources, which would you think is the best method for immobilizing feet and not compromising tickling spots or confort at the same time?

In my oppinion there are two possibilities:
    1) In a rack with an X position, tied ankles and knees to the rack and big toes tied and secured to each ankle
    2) Back in the floor, arms tied above the head and feet lifted up in an L position.

What do you think?

Ankles in Stocks. Toes tied separately and slightly spread apart.

Makes the soles of the feet very accessible and you can still get to the tops of the feet too!.

heheheheh

I am woman, Hear me giggle!

Queen of the _ _ _ _ ing Universe, any objections? (Yes I have the shirt!)

NESTee since 1999

Proud member of the Geritol Gals!

restraint

The stocks are designed rather well for the tickling of the feet (that is to my understanding what they actually were invented for some 500 years ago). Any history buffs with more info please bring it on! The X frame however can be excellent for upper body types of tickling due to the immensely wonderful access. The Laugher from Detroit has done some great work with the "L" type restaint you mentioned (see his film "Becky's torment"for a great example!).

I must say though that there is something to be said fo rthe lee having to hold him/herself still during the tickling which intensifies it for him/her.

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Quote Originally Posted by QBWeaver
    Ankles in Stocks. Toes tied separately and slightly spread apart.

Makes the soles of the feet very accessible and you can still get to the tops of the feet too!.

heheheheh
    How would you secure the toes in the stocks? Would you tie each big toe with the other and then to the stocks or just each toe to the stocks? Do you force the toes backward enough to prevent moving? Is this confortable for long periods of tickling? Thanx,

Quote Originally Posted by ticklecouple
    The stocks are designed rather well for the tickling of the feet (that is to my understanding what they actually were invented for some 500 years ago). Any history buffs with more info please bring it on! The X frame however can be excellent for upper body types of tickling due to the immensely wonderful access. The Laugher from Detroit has done some great work with the "L" type restaint you mentioned (see his film "Becky's torment"for a great example!).

I must say though that there is something to be said fo rthe lee having to hold him/herself still during the tickling which intensifies it for him/her.

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset
    How could I find a clip of that Movie? Do they use ankle boots for suspension or just they secure the feet with a rope? Do they tie the toes too to the suspension bar?

stocks

i have hone made stocks and they are excellent.
    tying toes tends to be uncomfortable and lessens tickling intensity after a short time. the legs in an l shape with the back on the floor is one of the best positions for comfort and lack of movement. can send you pictures if you wish. j.j.

old beds

My bed, which I kept through high school graduation, is still the best devide I've seen. It had a series of bars instead of a foot board, and the mattess could be raised by turning a crank, thereby trapping any unsuspecting pair of feet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnjo
    i have hone made stocks and they are excellent.
    tying toes tends to be uncomfortable and lessens tickling intensity after a short time. the legs in an l shape with the back on the floor is one of the best positions for comfort and lack of movement. can send you pictures if you wish. j.j.
    Do your stocks have only one hole for both feet? My goal is to restrict them the most during the tickling.
    Regarding the L position, please send me your pics, my email is crazywilly69@kheops.com.ar
    Thanxs!

stocks

my stocks have 4 holes.
    one for each foot and 2 spare.
    2 lees and 2 lers at the same time one day would be fun, but never been in that position yet. done plenty with 1 on 1 though.

pics

yeah.
    will send you some pics later in the day. j.j.

I like Hooters, although there is a local place...huh?

Oh! RESTRAINTS! I thought it said RESTRAUNTS! Sorry...

~ toyou

*Not me! LOL!

Best restraint for feet tickling

Hey Ticklecouple,

Thanks for the kind words about my old movie "Beckts Torment". While I no longer make the videos it was one of my favorites and also a favorite of many people here on the TMF. For the folks who want to see a clip, I am sorry to say that I no longer habe a clip but I know it is out there floating around and It was posted her many times so you might find it by searching around.

I also welcome anyone with any of my old clips to post them in the Video/Audio section.

"The sound of laughter is the sound of the sole singing".

Check Out My Picture:
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=63187

Becky's Torment

For those who have access to Extremetickling.com, there is a series of Laugher clips, albeit small. If memory serves me, there are two from that video.

If i were more technically inclined, I'd save them myself and post them here.

When is the TMF's next "the post and you" class?

BT

I once saw a picture of something called a "bastinado bench". It involved the subject laying on the ground with their legs bent at the knees so the feet were in the air, but it had a mount for the feet with with restraints at the toes, ankles, and lower leg, effective making your soles point toward the sky, and not giving any wiggle room whatsoever. Its kind of hard to describe, I wish I had that picture again. Does anyone have it to demonstrate what I'm talking about?

Is this the bench?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast