• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best restraint for feet tickling

crazywilly69

If you had all the necesary resources, which would you think is the best method for immobilizing feet and not compromising tickling spots or confort at the same time?

In my oppinion there are two possibilities:
1) In a rack with an X position, tied ankles and knees to the rack and big toes tied and secured to each ankle
2) Back in the floor, arms tied above the head and feet lifted up in an L position.

What do you think?

Ankles in Stocks. Toes tied separately and slightly spread apart.

Makes the soles of the feet very accessible and you can still get to the tops of the feet too!.

heheheheh

QBWeaver said:
Ankles in Stocks. Toes tied separately and slightly spread apart.

Makes the soles of the feet very accessible and you can still get to the tops of the feet too!.

heheheheh

How would you secure the toes in the stocks? Would you tie each big toe with the other and then to the stocks or just each toe to the stocks? Do you force the toes backward enough to prevent moving? Is this confortable for long periods of tickling? Thanx,

ticklecouple said:
The stocks are designed rather well for the tickling of the feet (that is to my understanding what they actually were invented for some 500 years ago). Any history buffs with more info please bring it on! The X frame however can be excellent for upper body types of tickling due to the immensely wonderful access. The Laugher from Detroit has done some great work with the "L" type restaint you mentioned (see his film "Becky's torment"for a great example!).

I must say though that there is something to be said fo rthe lee having to hold him/herself still during the tickling which intensifies it for him/her.

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

How could I find a clip of that Movie? Do they use ankle boots for suspension or just they secure the feet with a rope? Do they tie the toes too to the suspension bar?

stocks

i have hone made stocks and they are excellent.
tying toes tends to be uncomfortable and lessens tickling intensity after a short time. the legs in an l shape with the back on the floor is one of the best positions for comfort and lack of movement. can send you pictures if you wish. j.j.

old beds

My bed, which I kept through high school graduation, is still the best devide I've seen. It had a series of bars instead of a foot board, and the mattess could be raised by turning a crank, thereby trapping any unsuspecting pair of feet.

johnjo said:
i have hone made stocks and they are excellent.
tying toes tends to be uncomfortable and lessens tickling intensity after a short time. the legs in an l shape with the back on the floor is one of the best positions for comfort and lack of movement. can send you pictures if you wish. j.j.
Do your stocks have only one hole for both feet? My goal is to restrict them the most during the tickling.
Regarding the L position, please send me your pics, my email is [email protected]
Thanxs!

stocks

my stocks have 4 holes.
one for each foot and 2 spare.
2 lees and 2 lers at the same time one day would be fun, but never been in that position yet. done plenty with 1 on 1 though.

pics

yeah.
will send you some pics later in the day. j.j.

I like Hooters, although there is a local place...huh?

Oh! RESTRAINTS! I thought it said RESTRAUNTS! Sorry...

~ toyou

Hey Ticklecouple,

Thanks for the kind words about my old movie "Beckts Torment". While I no longer make the videos it was one of my favorites and also a favorite of many people here on the TMF. For the folks who want to see a clip, I am sorry to say that I no longer habe a clip but I know it is out there floating around and It was posted her many times so you might find it by searching around.

I also welcome anyone with any of my old clips to post them in the Video/Audio section.

Becky's Torment

For those who have access to Extremetickling.com, there is a series of Laugher clips, albeit small. If memory serves me, there are two from that video.

If i were more technically inclined, I'd save them myself and post them here.

When is the TMF's next "the post and you" class? :)

BT

I once saw a picture of something called a "bastinado bench". It involved the subject laying on the ground with their legs bent at the knees so the feet were in the air, but it had a mount for the feet with with restraints at the toes, ankles, and lower leg, effective making your soles point toward the sky, and not giving any wiggle room whatsoever. Its kind of hard to describe, I wish I had that picture again. Does anyone have it to demonstrate what I'm talking about?

I agree with the stocks bit. But I'd either have the feet together, ankles and big toes tied together, and than tied to the back of the stocks with little nails. Or feet seperated and the toes tied to the back of the stocks.

pictures

crazywilly
did you receive the pictures i sent. pm'd you but not sure if it went.
if they didnt arrive ill re send them. j.j.

For me, the feet must be seperated from one another. When together they tend to overlap each other trying to cover each other up from the tickling. I also do not like tied toes for I don't like any kind of rope or device that will get in the way of getting those really sensative spot between and around the toes. For me, I prefer a rack with the feet spread apart and nice tight leather padded cuffs. Also the area just above the ankle needs to be firmly tied down as well as right above the kneecap. This prevents the leg from trying to buckle while the lee trys to pull away from the rack. A simular concept is what TIB uses in alot of his vid clips. Sure, the foot can move left to right, but that's nothing that I couldn't control when the time is right for the serious kill...heehee. I actually enjoy seeing the foot try to get away and flex back and forth. Also, the "L" position is great...Lee face down on her stomack, legs bent at the knees with feet facing upwards placed in a vertical rack or tied to a chair. They have no control of leg muscles this way.

peace out,
daddy

Kind of. The picture I was talking about was an actual photograph (and I think it had instructions on how to build it on the side). But ultimately it looks just like that (which is a nice picture btw).

You mean like this?

You'll love this pic then.

daddy said:
For me, the feet must be seperated from one another. When together they tend to overlap each other trying to cover each other up from the tickling. I also do not like tied toes for I don't like any kind of rope or device that will get in the way of getting those really sensative spot between and around the toes. For me, I prefer a rack with the feet spread apart and nice tight leather padded cuffs. Also the area just above the ankle needs to be firmly tied down as well as right above the kneecap. This prevents the leg from trying to buckle while the lee trys to pull away from the rack. A simular concept is what TIB uses in alot of his vid clips. Sure, the foot can move left to right, but that's nothing that I couldn't control when the time is right for the serious kill...heehee. I actually enjoy seeing the foot try to get away and flex back and forth. Also, the "L" position is great...Lee face down on her stomack, legs bent at the knees with feet facing upwards placed in a vertical rack or tied to a chair. They have no control of leg muscles this way.

peace out,
daddy

The toes are tied separately to a device mounted on the top of the stocks that allows for ease of tying as well as separating the toes without causing too much discomfort.

There are times you have to adjust the ropes on the toes - i.e. Break Time! But I've found the comfort level is quite good.

There are separate holes for each ankle. Much easier that way.

As a lee, I would have to say the idea of stocks is an unpleasant one. Maybe the backs of my ankles are more sensitive than most, but having anything pressing against my achilles tendon becomes pain after a short time. However, lay me on my stomach with my feet over the edge of the bed and tie them down (even with cuffs) and I'm all yours. :happyfloa

sitting upright, with legs streched upwards at a nice 45ish degree angle.. and apart, not together...
maybe a thumb toe restraint...

Ticklish Guy

luvn2laf said:
As a lee, I would have to say the idea of stocks is an unpleasant one. Maybe the backs of my ankles are more sensitive than most, but having anything pressing against my achilles tendon becomes pain after a short time. However, lay me on my stomach with my feet over the edge of the bed and tie them down (even with cuffs) and I'm all yours. :happyfloa

luvn2laf,

As a lee myself, I have had the opportunity to be locked in a set of stocks once and it wasn't uncomfortable for me. Maybe it was the way the stocks were constructed, who knows. But as my feet are my most ticklish spot, when I was locked in and my toes tied up, oh my god, I though I was going to die!!!!!!!!

Of course, I'd hop right back in em again! Anyone got an open set? hehe

MrTicklee

Yes, those are great foot tickling/torture stocks!

Is this the bench?

That image is an oldie but goodie by an artist who I believe goes by the name "Bishop". The captive is receiving a bastinado punishment with ankles strapped to upright stocks. Hands are cuffed behind her and chained to the stocks to keep her from interfering as the old school marm gleefully administers a caning on her bare soles.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back