• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best restraint for feet tickling

Stocks like the ones fmconceptsinc.com has are the best. Not only do they keep the lee's feet secure, but tying her hands overhead is the best way to keep her from interfering or resisting while being tickled.

The stocks are designed rather well for the tickling of the feet (that is to my understanding what they actually were invented for some 500 years ago). Any history buffs with more info please bring it on!
The stocks are considerably older than that. Western Europe saw their use as early as the Roman Republic (509BC-27BC) and more so during the Imperium. Asia, primarily East Asia, saw a device similar to them around the same time span. There isn't too much to them. It's a seat, a board with holes cut in them, and a lock. They served originally as a form of jail (jails and prisons aren't, in the grand scheme of things, very old at all). It kept a prisoner in place and bound, which was also used later in Europe (and the Americas) as a way to keep slaves from fleeing captivity. They evolved into a means of public punishment, and yes, tickling was used in this capacity. This also makes perfect sense (immobile bare feet sticking out of a board, belonging to someone who can't get free or stop me, mwuhahaha), but this is by no means their reason for creation.

Now, as to the topic at hand, I myself have never been placed in stocks (would be interesting though), or any form of actual bondage equipment, I have been tied incredibly tight to my bed. It's one of the "4 posts", with a large wooden bar running across the foot of the bed. I have the bed elevated, so feet can be placed directly on it and tied securely. Couple that with when my knees have been bound as well, this made for moving my feet almost impossible, save for my toes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back