• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yes, It's True!

I totally understand. That last attempt was a big frustration for me as well, possibly bigger.

Those who came to NEST got to see the footage I shot, but I personally don't feel that it was ready to be sold. It wasn't done, in my eyes.

This video has already been shot and now I am editing it. Jeff and I are hoping to get it ready within the next few weeks.

Keep the faith!

Max :firedevil

Having seen the footage in question at NEST, let me just say that I would purchase it as is, so sign me up right now for the first "finished" copy......

She is just sooooooo cute, with a great laugh!

Ray

Sounds great guys! We haven't been getting into videos as much lately. But, we may have to make an exception for this one! Just remember, Max... Nothing is ever TRULY perfect. :twohugs:

Ann

Even though I haven't seen those clips in NEST, I am sure this is gonna be worth purchasing. I hope you and Jeff make downloadable version available also. I can't wait to see it.

Well count me in for the concept, I mean a theme video from someone who REALLY knows themes... and someone who REALLY knows videos. Now color me a touch confused, but is it that you shot some footage, and didn't like it, so your shooting a new video, because you speek of the previous build up. So to use the proper lingo are you saying, you did one project it was a no go, and this is a new one with Jeff, or are you saying the production phase took longer than expected and this is a second bit of advertizement for a delyed release. Either way... you guys both rock, so I look foreward to it, and wish you the best.

Sorry for the confusion.

What happened was that I planned to shoot a themed video, TICKLISH ROOMMATES, with a cool, REAL WORLD-type storyline. I planned to complete it in 2 full days of shooting. Day one consisted of the bound, tickling scenes, while Day two would be all the incidental stuff that would bring the theme into play.

We shot the tickling scenes for the most part. I wanted to use Day Two to do the interview sequences and incidental tickling: the 2 of them tickle-fighting over a brush in the bathroom, and stuff like that. It never happened. I managed to get the 3rd girl's incidental shots done on another day while waiting for my 2 girls to get their personal acts together (moving, school, yadda yadda). They were actually real roommates and cute as hell. Their real personalities wouldn't come out until their Day Two shoot.

It never happened. They moved, went to school and broke off contact with me. I DID get model releases and I thought about releasing what I had but I was/am hesitant based on the fact that what I have looks like everything else that's been done. I had a concept that would have worked really well with all the scenes in place. As it stands now, for a tying up, tickling vid, there are other companies that do it a whole lot better. I didn't want my first effort to seem like it was competing with the big guys and falling short.

So I have all this footage that I don't know what to do with .... yet. I may use it in an even bigger video effort.

Meanwhile, the vid that Jeff and I shot will also feature a different approach, more creative editing to make an actual storyline with this extremely hot student.

The editing is tedious and we are even writing original music for it. We will probably present it on the Magic Touch website in a series of three clips to highlight the 3 separate scenarios we shot.

This was the first time this girl was ever tied down and tickled. She is an absolute delight because her face tells it all. Each clip gets more and more intense. By clip three, she is ........ well, I shouldn't give it away too much.

Jeff and I have been friends for a long time and it was an incredible experience to finally make a video together.

A little additional note: I am going to make more tickling videos with interesting and unusual themes. Jeff will be involved when he is able (he lives quite a distance from me). As I said in older posts, I am NOT going to try to compete with the big guys. I simply don't have the time and resources and I respect them highly. What I WILL do is an occasional video with an unusual theme, keeping close to the themes I love the best (corruption of the innocent for example). The content and 'feel' of the vid will definitely not be for everyone (a little more arty than you might want if you're looking for the quick tickle fix) but, nevertheless, my contribution to the Community.

I hope this answers any questions. Sorry about being longwinded.

We will keep you posted and announce when our new vid is finally released.

Thanks!

Excellent news Max! I have always enjoyed your "viewpoint" on things.

Jeff

It IS coming soon. VERY soon! Preparations are being made as we speak for this video and the clips to break any day now.

Keep a watch. We'll be announcing it shortly.

put it this way max, ive never bought a video in my life, but yours is going to be the first, and only until you bring out a sequal to it :). dont worry about competition, youve already blown most of it away in my opinion, just concentrate on your own thing

She's cute...

...until you see that ugly pircing on her stomach. Ack, why do women do that to themselves. It's a total turnoff.

SlaverTickler said:
...until you see that ugly pircing on her stomach. Ack, why do women do that to themselves. It's a total turnoff.

I know. It's hard to find a young woman without one. I draw the line at tattoos. Although, even with tattoos, it's gonna be inevitable that a girl answers an ad and has one, I won't take a girl that has tattoos on her arms. That's a sexy spot for me and I don't want them covered up in ink no matter how wonderful Gandalf looks on her shoulder.

Max

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back