• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend Julie - Continued

bob07

Wow, I am impressed with the feedback on my first submission. I will try to respond to some of questions and relate another story. By the way Julie wants to meet other ticklish women and watch me tickle them. I can't believe how far she has come from "no one touches my feet" to where we are today.
Julie has shoulder length blonde hair, about 5'7" and she is a lot of fun. Her feet are 6-1/2 with her big toe the longest and the rest perfectly sized downward to her baby toe. Her laugh is fantastic and once she gets going and really gets into orbit, it is unbelievable to watch. Her entire body is ticklish and I do tickle her everywhere but my personal favorite (and hers) is her perfect feet. Tickling her there allows me to drive her right to the excruciating edge between unbearable and wildly erotic.
Here is another experience...
I come in late often and Julie is a very sound sleeper. She is so beautiful when she sleeps sometimes I sneak into bed and very carefully uncover her warm and ticklish feet. I hold them up to my face and examine the soft wrinkles and watch her flex her toes as I gently brush her sole with my fingers. I start a very slow tickle with the edge of my fingernail right along the arch and carefully monitor her reaction. I'm trying to arouse her but not wake her. She will start to pull gently on her foot and scrunch toes to get away from the tickle. Then she starts to incorporate my tickling into her dream and it takes all my control not to lose it there. She starts to babble and shake her head from side to side and the one thing I can discern from her babbling is the cutest "Stahahahap" while she begins to giggle. It is so very satisfying to see her slowly awake and realize that she is being tickled, she gets this wild look in her eyes with that "I want you in me now" look. I'm not ready to relieve her desire yet so I will slowly enter her while I lazily graze her soles. When I sense she can't take it anymore I bend her toes back making her skin taut on her sole and scrape my teeth from the ball of her foot to the arch where I will nibble right in the center of her sole making a squeeking sound with my teeth on her foot. Let me tell you by that time I have to hang on for the ride, she literally explodes wildly screaming and bucking and reaching a mind numbing oragasm (along with me). I watch in awe at this display of strength, beauty and ticklishness. When she settles down she begs me to do that to her again when I come in late.

Bob Your So Lucky

Hey Bob, I am a male with a very intense tickling fetish, you said your girlfriend wants you to tickle other women, well I am asking you would you like to have another male tickle your girlfriend with you sometime. I would love to tickle her with you and then you could have hot sex with her while I just watch. If you interested let me know you can e-mail me at [email protected] I can come to your location if you are in Atlanta let me know man. Great Story!

Way to go, Bob!

WOW! I mean... WOW!! :bowing:
I wish we had a green icon with an ironic smile - 'cause I am GREEN with envy...
WOW! (whew... wipe sweat from brow)

Wonderful story, Bob! I hope someday I have a girlfriend (at least as) half as good as your Julie. Thanks, and please post more of your great experiences. :D

You're the MAN

You are the luckiest guy EVER!!!I hope I just could know a girl like that

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back