Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickle Wrestling - Jessica Nova. vs. Johnny Cage (HD)
640 3 of 5  Amber And Zombie Hanging Out On The Couch, Amber Tickles Zombie
Tied Tickled And Teased Full Movie
Clips4Sale Banner
FUNNY BONES FULL MOVIE
FOOTLOOSE AND FEATHERBOUND 10 PART TWO
The Fun And Feather Club CLIP 1

What's New?

10/15/2018

Visit the TMF Welcome forum and say hello! Also find our rules, profiles and more there!

New from MTJ

Mary
Arcadia #4

Click here
10/4/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Currently living in (and originally from) the south of England.

Wikipedia has it wrong...

According to Wikipedia tickling was used as punishment in the Middle Ages and in colonial America. By and large, thanks to the inexaustive research of Kujman, we know this isn't true at all and that the "goat's tongue torture" they refer to isn't about tickling, but very serious pain. So you see folks, just because it's "in print" doesn't necessarily make it truth.

Talking of Kuj, they've also nicked one of his photos without crediting it to him. See the link above.
    "Nobody move! You are surrounded by tickling bastards!"

Sub-Moderator of the The United Kingdom TMF Community Please drop in to help us grow and meet people you don't need a plane to see.

he is credited, you just have to click on the photo for details. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Stockspic.jpg)

as for the rest of the article, wikipedia isn't really a "they" as i'm sure you know, its a collective of people posting articles about various things of interest. if part of an entry is wrong, you have the ability to correct it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJim
    According to Wikipedia tickling was used as punishment in the Middle Ages and in colonial America. By and large, thanks to the inexaustive research of Kujman, we know this isn't true at all and that the "goat's tongue torture" they refer to isn't about tickling, but very serious pain. So you see folks, just because it's "in print" doesn't necessarily make it truth.

Talking of Kuj, they've also nicked one of his photos without crediting it to him. See the link above.

Hey Jim: Long time no see. I looked at the above link you provided, but it doesn't look like they got it wrong at all. Here's what they say:

"The first recorded use of tickle torture was during the Roman Empire when a method known as "goat licking" was employed as criminal punishment. Goat licking involved covering a victim's feet with salt or a sweet substance, and having a goat lick the soles raw usually resulting in painful blisters."

Sounds pretty painful to me, however, I wouldn't entirely discount the tickling effect this treatment would have on a very ticklish person, UNTIL the pain set in. At very least, tickling was used as an infernal annoyance torture, that when prolonged, could quite possibly drive someone crazy. It's just that the tickling isn't quite the romantic fantasy that so many ticklephiles dream about.
    "Please be patient while the signature construction team remedies the problem with this bland and uneventful ending."

Smart arse.

I didn't know that Wikipedia was structured like it is actually. I've never seen it before I searched Google for "tickling" and clicked on a link. Now I know this though I have a number of entries to make...

smeg

arse

bollocks

numpty

wanker

flidbod

loud-mouthed limey tossbag

See ya later.

Sub-Moderator of the The United Kingdom TMF Community Please drop in to help us grow and meet people you don't need a plane to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowTklr
    Hey Jim: Long time no see. I looked at the above link you provided, but it doesn't look like they got it wrong at all. Here's what they say:

"The first recorded use of tickle torture was during the Roman Empire when a method known as "goat licking" was employed as criminal punishment. Goat licking involved covering a victim's feet with salt or a sweet substance, and having a goat lick the soles raw usually resulting in painful blisters."

Sounds pretty painful to me, however, I wouldn't entirely discount the tickling effect this treatment would have on a very ticklish person, UNTIL the pain set in. At very least, tickling was used as an infernal annoyance torture, that when prolonged, could quite possibly drive someone crazy. It's just that the tickling isn't quite the romantic fantasy that so many ticklephiles dream about.

They have it wrong when they attribute it to the middle ages and colonial America though. I'm not saying that people in stocks were NEVER tickled, but it definately wasn't a standard practice. If it had been, Kuj would have found out about it. Also, the tickling during the goat thing could be described as a side-effect at most, rather than the point.

Nice to see you too mate, btw.

YOu know if you feel strongly about it, you can actually go to wikipedia and change the journal entry. It's surprisingly easy.
    THIS IS SPARTA!
    --->
    ---------|
    ---------| |
    ---------| |
    ---------| V
    ---------|
    ---------|
    ---------|

Quote Originally Posted by Cav88
    YOu know if you feel strongly about it, you can actually go to wikipedia and change the journal entry. It's surprisingly easy.
    I don't feel that strongly about it, I just thought it would be a moment of interest here.