• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What are your professions?

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
I'm just being my curious self. :dog: :p DOnt say "tickle king", or "I'm an artist specializing in feathers". But seriously. In 5 words or less, what do you do to make a living? I'll start

Professional Orchestral Musician.

Now you go. :cool:

My profession is a "medical biller".

Currently being "layed off".

Now i'm in my "don't know what to do with my life so i'm searching for anything that'll give me direction"

That went overboard, but it needed to be.

Former chemist Former Male Exotic Dancer ;) Now presently a Graphic artist and web designer. :D :D

Breast Enhancement Model and Spokeswoman

It may not be a literal description, but that does not mean it's not accurate.

I am customer service representative making appointments with business owners and homeowners for complimentary exam,x-rays with chiropractors ..while I work in Phoenix ,I make calls for local chiropractors all across the country..Everyday I schedule for 3 different chiro's,today I was calling for one chiropractor in Pottstown,Pa,then another chiropractor in Arlington,TX,and another one later that is from my old stomping grounds in dublin,walnut creek,california...Each day is different and I love my job as I help people that have arthritis,scoliosis,carpal tunnel and I make hourly plus commission..

Ok,Next! :veryhappy

I believe she said 5 words or less. Ut oh. I just went over...oh well, since I did I guess I'll keep going. I don't have a job...I'm a full time college student -- theater major...but I guess student can be a job. It's under the occupation heading thingy when you sign up for stuff so yeah...

My professions are DJ and Sales/Marketing Managment. The DJ part id say former since I havent done that professionaly for roughly 2 years. And question to tickleshotel...do you by chance work for Prefered Chiropractic? I worked part time for them a short while few years or more back in an office they had on Baseline Rd in Tempe doing simmaler to what you described :xpulcy:

I am a carpenter. A few years ago I moved into the office to try construction estimating, but have now gone back in the field. I think I forgot to add a couple of zero`s on my last bid. :idunno:

I happen to be an Electronic Technician, by trade. I currently hold a position right now, and hope to keep it for quite a while(knock wood), after being unemployed for nearly a year.....

Radio and television personality. I also just started my own home business doing commercial voiceover work :cool2:

The Sean Man

My day job: Non-Linear Video Editing, Studio Production, Cablecasting and Videoconferencing (I know that exceeds five words but I wear four different hats so I had to get them all in there.)

In addition: I used to have my own side business as a mobile DJ. Did mostly weddings and banquets, no club stuff, not my thing. I still have a substantial CD collection. :wavingguy

Legal Administrative Assistant, basically a legal secretary but I do more than type, the lawyers couldn't live without me, LOL

Sandee

Before my health went down the toilet, I did home health care. I've done several other things in the past as well. But, varying degrees of the home health care was a constant from grade school on up. Now, I wait for days when I can function on a physical level and work on the house and gardens. The rest of the time, I sit on my fat arse and work on web sites, read, etc.

I've got some ideas in the works for a small money-making venture...somewhat in keeping with the whole home health care field. I just need to see if I can get all my ducks in order and my health to cooperate long enough to get it rolling.

Ann

My Profession!!

I am 20 year veteran State Trooper. Serious and respectful in uniform, but a kind, silly, wild, goofy, and evil tickler when off duty :firedevil So come on ignite the fire and "melt" the badge :p , or maybe let me patrol on your ticklish body for the right spot to conduct my interrogation ;)

Oh fine. One time I try to have a little fun and I get scolded for it.

Hmph! *pouts*

Before my health issues came about I was a restaurant manager. Was set to take over my own store in a city about 60 miles from here just a few months before everything went to hell, too. That still bites my ass. I really miss it.

Since then, though, I went back to college and took some courses in computer related fields...namely web-design and computer graphics design (as many of you could guess given my love for creating the signature pictures). I've designed websites for a few local businessess, and I've done graphic and logo work for several race car drivers and teams in Wisconsin. I also did the TMF logo and title banner, as well as some of the main page graphics and link banner. Those will need an update soon though, to keep up with our changing forum.

Yeah yeah, I know. More than 5 words. Well my FIRST reply was under 5 words and it wasn't GOOD enough. So now you're just gonna have to put up with me rambling!

Mimi :ranty:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back