• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever tickled your (female) bosses feet?

Chakett_76

TMF Expert
How many of you guys have had the opportunity to get at your (gal)bosses feet?

Sorry...

I have never had a female boss. However, I have been able to tickle other female co-workers. It took a lot of time, but I have been able to tickle a few. It is hard to set up the right scenario.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Scenario planning

Right, it's not just a matter of crawling under the desk (especially if it's feet you're after!).

Can you give some detail on how you went about it?

No. I've never had the pleasure. When I was at McD's, one manager took her shoe and sock off in order to show me her decal toenails. She basically shoved her fot in my face.

Chakett_76 said:
How many of you guys have had the opportunity to get at your (gal)bosses feet?

I do believe one would get fired for that sort of thing...careful. :eek:

The Rhythm Doctor

I DID!

Although she was not my inmediate boss, she was the General Manager and I was in Finance. When I was just about to leave the company, this fantastic 40 year woman another female collegue and me decided to take part on an orgy.

I wrote about it and posted it (menage a trois)

My former boss was the most sadistic tickler I ve ever met, also she was extremly ticklish in her delicious feet!!!!

I have had ONE female boss in my employment career in the late 70's.
We actually became friends, after which I did spend time with her and did indeed tickle her feet and the rest of her too for that matter, a number of times for sufficient periods of time.
IT drove her nuts!:devil:

TTD

As RythymDoctor mentioned, one could get fired for that sort of thing, but sometimes the urge to tickle is so mind-numbing that it displaces rationality.

Such was the case with me one day, when I walked into my female boss' office during our lunch break. She obviously was not expecting anyone, for she had her shoes off, with her stockinged feet up on her desk. (She had on a pants suit) As soon as I saw her feet, I knew there was no way I would get out of there without trying to tickle them. When I stroked one of her soles with my fingers, she seemed so astounded that she could not react immediately. When she recovered from the initial shock, she shouted, "OK, that's enough!" and jerked her feet away.

My next thought was "Well, I may as well go clean out my desk", but to my surprise, she didn't get angry and didn't admonish me in any way. She merely regained her composure and asked me what I wanted. We never discussed the incident and I never got that brave (or foolish) again.

Well, back in the mid 80's, I had a female boss who was only two years older than me; and in fact, we dated for about 6 months while she was my boss -- specifically, the technical lead on a software job we were working. I had beaucoup opportunities to tickle her very ticklish size 5 peds ;)

Actually, back then when I graduated from school, there was a big influx of female engineers, and there was quite a bit of dating amongst the troops. I dated (and tickled) a total of five female co-workers, though only the aforementioned one was my boss. Ahh, the memories...

I have a female business manager who is above me in the company hierarchy and is basically second in command. I'm waiting for the next "right" moment. As far as getting fired goes, well, when you have a good relationship with your co-workers/boss, and percieve the time to be the "right" time, and it doesn't become a pattern or annoyance, I don't think there's any real harm.

The "right moment" is key

This summer was an oppotunity sadly missed. Casual Friday, with beautiful size 6 1/2's slipping out of sandals.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back