• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Variety Girl (M/F ft)

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Very old b/w movie: voice-over actress for puppet-movie gets foot-tickled to make her laughter sound genuine. :)

Damb

I've alway wanted to see this clip, I've read about it a few times. Any Chance it could be re posted as a ram or MPEG ?

Sorry, I can't convert clip formats. Just curious, why don't you just download the free RealPlayer? Most of those clips come from a time when wmv didn't even exist...

well, if they're like me, once you use RealOne player once, it wont load again unless you restart your computer. I dont know if anyone else has that problem, but thats the problem I get.

for me, none of the .rm or .ram clips work. If I try to save them they come up to be saved as attachement.php files and they won't work. Is there something else I need to do? I have real player.

RM worked for me

And I'm not that skilled with it at all. Great clip, BTW. One of my earliest memories back in the early '70's, seeing that while sitting through yet another old B+W movie on TV. Watching her thrash around was quite a sight, even at a young age.

I to love this clip as much as I do the North To Alaska clips. I remember hearing some time back the one of the guys in the clip was non other then Deforest Kelly (Bones from the origional Star Strek) Can anyone verify this?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back