• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most Ticklish People

i don't think you can say a race has the most ticklish people.. that would be kind of hard bc there are like millions of people of the same race so you'd have to like go to all of the people of that race and see who has the most ticklish lol.. and how would you rate who is more ticklish too, and yeah, it would just be complicated to actually find out I'd think :p

however I think it's Latinas.. lol.. they seem to be pretty ticklish to me.. lol i just wish there were some on this site :p or atleast some on this site that aren't hiding ;)

and you asked who likes to tickle the most.. I think it's probably one of these countries I'm about to list: USA, France or Italy. I just say that because well USA is kinda sexually driven, it seems, being from here and lot, we got alot of sexual people.. France, well it's France.. isn't that supposed to be like the land of love and the language of love, and Italy.. well that's just a romantic place.. :p

hmm.. I think Australians could be extremely ticklish, I don't live there or anything but I have Australian friends and I've found out one way or another they're extremely ticklish, atleast most of the ones i know, i guess not all..

I dated an Aussie from Brisbane who was extremely ticklish under her arms--she was totally defenseless when I got her good. But hardly at all on her feet; she said she went around barefoot a lot as a kid. Also dated a girl from El Salvador who grew up barefoot and was also not ticklish on her feet which had become desensitized.

Perhaps there's something to the cold weather thing mentioned earlier--if you're not used to exposing your skin to the elements, overprotecting it from exposure, it makes sense that it would be more sensitive.

I dated an Aussie from Brisbane who was extremely ticklish under her arms--she was totally defenseless when I got her good. But hardly at all on her feet; she said she went around barefoot a lot as a kid. Also dated a girl from El Salvador who grew up barefoot and was also not ticklish on her feet which had become desensitized.

Perhaps there's something to the cold weather thing mentioned earlier--if you're not used to exposing your skin to the elements, overprotecting it from exposure, it makes sense that it would be more sensitive.

maybe, i suppose, that would suck though bc i like girls that wear short skirts all the time and that would mean their legs wouldn't be ticklish

On the other hand I know girls that do and they're still ticklish on their legs..

so I would think it would have to be more than that...

I think walking around barefoot is not really having them exposed because they're on the ground so they're not exposed to the sun... it's just that they get all rough and hard when you walk around barefoot alot

or perhaps you're just having bad luck finding girls with ticklish feet :p

I think walking around barefoot is not really having them exposed because they're on the ground so they're not exposed to the sun... it's just that they get all rough and hard when you walk around barefoot alot

or perhaps you're just having bad luck finding girls with ticklish feet :p

Yea, that's what I mean. They're exposed to the ground without the protection of shoes. The elements protected from exposure in northern climes would be cold air, wind, and ground not sun.

Last edited:
I'm sure you can base this claim on thorough experiments with people from all other nations to compare them to Indians?

Mrs. Po swears up and down that the answer is Filipinas. She herself is EXTREMELY ticklish, everywhere, and when we finished filming CJ and Janet she said: "See?? What did I tell you? Us Filipinas are SO ticklish!" There are plenty of 'em in here in Korea and, from personal experience, I've noticed the trending pattern...

I've had some of my most memorable ticklish encounters with women from Asia and the Pacific Islands but have also have had no scarcity of terribly ticklish North Americans and Scandinavians. I think tickling knows no boundaries or geographic barriers.

The french are the most ticklish.Philippinos come a close second.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back