• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most Ticklish People

boccob

TMF Novice
Hi! What do you think, what nations are most ticklish? And what nations like to tickle most? =)
I am from Russia, here there are many ticklish girls!

Is it possible for one ethnic group to be more ticklish than another? My instincts tell me no--but I have no idea.

I think it is all a matter of perspective. A Russian once told me that the ugliest men in the world were Hungarian. However, I have met some Hungarian immigrants here in New York, and I thought they were extremely good looking. Perhaps these same Hungarian immigrants would have been ugly to my Russian friend. We all define beauty differently.

Similarly, since we all may define "most ticklish" differently, we may all answer boccob's question differently. In that case, is there an answer?

Ok. I see that it's quite difficult to compare ticklishness of people even from one city, but maybe some guys will shout:"Here in our country all girls and boys are hyperticklish! Welcome! " =)
Maybe it's just a dream =\
And how would you define "most ticklish"?

boccob said:
And how would you define "most ticklish"?

I would define it as someone who is so ticklish that he or she laughs if all you do is wave your fingers in the air without even touching the person.

Others would define it as the person who laughs the easiest when actually tickled.

Others would define it as the person who can take the least (or most?) before using a safeword to make the torture tickling stop.

Others would define it as the person who hates tickling (or likes it?) the most.

There are probably other definitions as well.

And for those of you who enjoy tickling Russian women, here's a little treat. When I was in college, one of my friends was a very, very ticklish Russian woman. I never tickled her, but I had three male friends who enjoyed making her howl. She was so small and thin that they sometimes put her over their shoulders or bear hugged her while tickling her. She would yell: "I hate you" between laughs, but I think she actually liked it: She always set herself up in situations where she wound up tickled. At times she would even put her bare foot up on a couch, near a guy she knew would torment her.

Two of the three guys were ticklish (one a little bit and one VERY), so she got them back a few times. Number three was not ticklish, so there was no revenge there.

She even had a female friend (another Russian) who helped her tickle the very ticklish American guy.

Last edited:
Well, you know, in russian language there is no such phrase:"Are you ticklish?". We ask "Are you afraid of being tickled?". That's the typical definition of ticklishness, and i don't like it very much. English is much better in this case. Sometimes it leads to misunderstanding.

boccob said:
Well, you know, in russian language there is no such phrase:"Are you ticklish?". We ask "Are you afraid of being tickled?". That's the typical definition of ticklishness, and i don't like it very much. English is much better in this case. Sometimes it leads to misunderstanding.

Interesting! In Italian there is a word for ticklish, but, I believe, people can also use an expression that translates as "I suffer (from) tickling."

I am writing this from memory and I may make mistakes, but it has always seemed to me that there was an unusual amount of tickling in Russian folktales. Although I say Russian, I could be talking about Ukrainians, Belorussians, or other groups. I am not sure. Again, I am writing based on what I remember.

I remember a story about wild women in the woods who waited for a man to come along so they could tickle him to death. If, however, a man was able to convince a wild woman to marry him, then he would be spared the deady tickling--and she would be a good wife to him. (The story does not say if she would still tickle him for mutual fun--but without killing him. :D )

There is also a Russian monster I remember; his long fingers were like wood (or were actual twigs from trees). He would say things like: "Come, little boy. Do you want to play a tickling game with me?"

I also remember something about an ancient religious group in which men tickled women until they passed out. I don't remember if they were Christians or Russian Pagans from the pre-Christian era. But I think this small group actually existed.

Whatever the case, I hope you have as much tickling fun in Russia as many of us do in the various countries represented on this board. :)

Thank you, GoForTheLaugh, for such words. I live with hope and i have opportunities, so i think it's the matter of time for me to find my tickle toy =>

What you said about those women, yes, it's true.. I mean that stories existed =) Tickling in Russia was always treated as somethng dangerous, killing. And i think this made our people so shy when talking about tickling..

Good luck to you.

Hungarian men might be the ugliest men in the world - in a remote village of hungary and when living be the standards of Hungary. In New York with better food, more money from a better job, the pressure to look good, eat healthy, exercise, wear clean clothes, use shampoo, toiletries etc. the pressure to dress in a different way with a different hair cut, might turn an ugly Hungarian into a very attractive Hungarian.

My instincts tell me that ticklishness will probably vary between nations. In my experience Asian women tend to react more strongly to tickling than other women. But what do i know. Heavier women tend to be more ticklish as well.

Ah, but not all New Yorkers, whether American- or foreign-born, try to look good--or even bathe enough. Trust me on this one. :wow:

GoForTheLaugh said:
Ah, but not all New Yorkers, whether American- or foreign-born, try to look good--or even bathe enough. Trust me on this one. :wow:

ha ha ha! Laughing my arse off!

I was in Beijing not long ago and i saw there many cute asian girls, but i didn't check there ticklishness. It's bad that almost noone in Beijing speaks english.

GoForTheLaugh said:
Interesting! In Italian there is a word for ticklish, but, I believe, people can also use an expression that translates as "I suffer (from) tickling."

That's true!! :D I am an Italian.

hello

Hello, I think there are peoples more ticklish than other, it's due to their warming, welcoming... I think Italians are more ticklish than Germans, Spanish than Irish... because those populations are warming. Russians are warming too, so they're more ticklish :jester:

Hungarian Men

GoForTheLaugh said:
Is it possible for one ethnic group to be more ticklish than another? My instincts tell me no--but I have no idea.

I think it is all a matter of perspective. A Russian once told me that the ugliest men in the world were Hungarian. However, I have met some Hungarian immigrants here in New York, and I thought they were extremely good looking. Perhaps these same Hungarian immigrants would have been ugly to my Russian friend. We all define beauty differently.

Similarly, since we all may define "most ticklish" differently, we may all answer boccob's question differently. In that case, is there an answer?

This "myth" was started by Russian's who were rejected by Hungarian women during the Second World War.There are good looking and bad looking men and women in EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD.This is so not true (Hungarian men being the ugliest men in the world) because there are men from certain other countries that are extremely repulsive ,however I would not wish to list those countries here because I do not want to offend anyone !

This "myth" was started by Russian's who were rejected by Hungarian women during the Second World War.There are good looking and bad looking men and women in EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD.This is so not true (Hungarian men being the ugliest men in the world) because there are men from certain other countries that are extremely repulsive ,however I would not wish to list those countries here because I do not want to offend anyone !

No replies since this last post ??

i would say french but i know a lot of girls from belgium who are extremely ticklish too and i mean extremely:p

You can't stereotype a nation on anything, might it be beauty, intelligence or ticklishness! There are ticklish and less ticklish people in every country.

And it is certainly not true that Italians are more ticklish than Germans. :) I am German, one of my friends is Italian, and she is not ticklish at all while I am pretty ticklish.

Jewish & Italians?

Interesting thread. I've often wondered if tickling varies among cultures. I suspect it's more cultural than biological. In my experience I've known several Jewish girls who were into tickling in a major way. And on these boards I've noticed far more participation among Italians than any other nationality.

What do you tickling experts out there think about this? Have you noticed any cultures that are more into tickling than others?? Not necessarily more ticklish than others, but *enjoying* tickling more than others?

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have NEVER met a Polish woman who was not EXTREMELY ticklish. That being said, i've also noticed a difference right here in the US; almost all women I've encountered in the NorthEast are ticklish and almost none I've met in the SW are ticklish at all. Perhaps because the SoCal crowd is always exposed due to the warm weather so they lose that sensitivity? Who knows?
I think I'm moving to Poland. :)
"Czy masz laskotki?"
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100

I've always thought that perhaps people living in very northern places like Finland, Sweden, Norway, parts of Russia, etc would be extremely ticklish due to the paleness of the skin. I would assume the lack of pigment makes the skin very sensitive to sun exposure and perhaps that would translate to tickling. Assuming of course, they aren't completely covered in callouses or anything.

But that theory doesn't seem to make sense since I've known many darker skinned people to be hyper ticklish as well.

Maybe people are more ticklish in the regions where there are more deadly insects and things. You know, the more sensitive the skin, the more likely that they'll notice something crawling on them.

That would mean Australians are extremely ticklish. :)

That would mean Australians are extremely ticklish. :)

hmm.. I think Australians could be extremely ticklish, I don't live there or anything but I have Australian friends and I've found out one way or another they're extremely ticklish, atleast most of the ones i know, i guess not all..

I have NEVER met a Polish woman who was not EXTREMELY ticklish. That being said, i've also noticed a difference right here in the US; almost all women I've encountered in the NorthEast are ticklish and almost none I've met in the SW are ticklish at all. Perhaps because the SoCal crowd is always exposed due to the warm weather so they lose that sensitivity?

well i guess u don't live in cali so u haven't encounted all the people in cali and so you're just having bad luck :p I know quite a few girls that are ticklish in cali.. of course I live in Central Cali not South.. but I've been a few So Cali cuties that were ticklish too :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back