• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maria Sharapova Bare Feet - Soles

Ah yes... my favorite tennis player... She has a rather extreme sock tan, which leads me to believe those soft soles are quite sensitive from being covered up in sneakers most of the time.

Now THERE'S a pair of feet that need to be in my mouth!

OMG YES! ........ a million times , YES! Thank you , jtsettle , for posting that amazing pic of that 6 ft. beauty!

An awesome pose shot of a very beautiful woman! Thank you very much! :rotate:

Mitch

hey nice find grippedchimp i enjoyed the advert on tv where she is playing tennis barefoot and it also shows some other famous feet

ya she looks beautiful in dat pic and she has rly nice feet in dat pic 2..one of ma favs.... for her at least

One of my favs. I would LOVE to tickle her huge barefeet.

good link - sole shot of sharapove where u have to match the sole to the athlete - i got it right first time!!

Ah yes... my favorite tennis player... She has a rather extreme sock tan, which leads me to believe those soft soles are quite sensitive from being covered up in sneakers most of the time.

I like this theory! I suspect it is also 100% accurate! ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back