• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the mods about the Haily Duff clip

Aznagoel

TMF Master
Hello Mods,

The clip where Haily Duff is tickled is not allowed here, since Hilary (involved in the tickling) was under 18 years old at the time of shooting. Still requests to post this clip keep popping up (and admit: the clip is wonderfull, isn't it?).

Would it be OK if I post a small segment of the clip where Hilary does not take active part in the tickling?

As long as no minors (Hillary) are involved in the actual tickling segment you wish to post, then I do not see a problem with it.

Thanks for asking and verifying first. It's appreciated. ;)

Mimi

Oh fer gawd sakes, just post the clip.

Were they in Kindegarten at the time? :rolleyes:

Cheers.

morefeatherz said:
After Sept 28 it's not going to matter.

Can you explain this to me? I am not familiar with legal and political development in the US.

I stand corrected on my own post. My goof. As of Sept 28th Hilary will be 18 but in the clip she is still a minor, therefore the clip cannot be shown. However, Hilary turns 18 on Sept 28 and any pics or stories, etc. produced after that time are legal.

You guys are so ridiculous...for a stupid tickling scene your making the biggest deal as if the girl got raped.If they show this on national T.V then im damn sure that there's allowed to be a post of it on the internet why complicating all this for nothing...its not as if hilary is 9 years old she's 17 and she's damn more mature and rich then most of us so stop complaining about her stupid age and because at 17 she tickled her sister and not at 12 months after that...how many time u people poster clip of a little kid tickling a mother or a mother tickling they're kids why is that allowed ??? Anyways...im not here to start a discussion cuz alot of people in here are hard headed.

peace

There is a difference. On national TV it was not shown for sexual gratification purposes. On the TMF, while not all will be turned on by it, a good many will, and that makes it sexual material. Since she is not yet 18, that makes it sexual material containing a minor. And THAT, sir, is illegal. If you enjoy the TMF and the content you find here, we must abide by certain rules and laws to remain open.

We didn't make the rules. We just have to follow them. Sorry if you don't like it.

I still have the clips hehehe, there are two right?...oh! I have so many....

Dr. Ticklefesto said:
Since Hilary isn't actually the one being tickled, it's idiotic not to allow it.

Idiotic until someone decides to report it to the FBI or local authorities and the TMF is shut down.

come on, plz post the clip, im seriously....i don't care how old hilary was, she didn't get tickled, and it's not like any of us know her personaly, i mean, COME ON, just post it, plz...

Yo Rocking

Rocking im still waiting for your return bro its been a longtime i liked your updates and your clips...whats with the disappearance ?? Just because of a couple of fags dont let yourself go down...who ever complained about you its not your problem they could just turn their f***** face and change pages...I'm sure many of us miss you bro dont come once in a while and write a little message come and show the losers that dont want you in here regret they're steps...Take it easy bro :cool2:

Mimi said:
There is a difference. On national TV it was not shown for sexual gratification purposes. On the TMF, while not all will be turned on by it, a good many will, and that makes it sexual material. Since she is not yet 18, that makes it sexual material containing a minor. And THAT, sir, is illegal. If you enjoy the TMF and the content you find here, we must abide by certain rules and laws to remain open.

We didn't make the rules. We just have to follow them. Sorry if you don't like it.
I sorta see your point, but I still have a hard time calling it "sexual material." I mean, if someone is turned on my girls in glasses, does it mean that posting a pic of a girl in glasses is sexual material just because that person gets horny because of it? I understand you're being cautious, but it seems like unless they were scantily dressed, too, I wouldn't worry about it. Just my two cents, though.

if you really wanna see the hillary duff clip i'm pretty sure you could find it on youtube..i mean.. you can find just about anything on there..

Don't make me call Chris Hansen on you....

17stan.jpg

That's right. They must follow the rules given the type of site this is--or more important, is perceived to be by those outside the tickle-interest arena. Best thing to do is find it elsewhere, like YouTube or something like that.

YouTube vs. Moderators? I pick the mods!

That's right. They must follow the rules given the type of site this is--or more important, is perceived to be by those outside the tickle-interest arena. Best thing to do is find it elsewhere, like YouTube or something like that.

YouTube? Yeah, right. Because YouTube's been so open about tickling before. For those who don't get it, YouTube's got a double standard to live up to. They have no problem showing pictures of tickling minors...unless they're female. Those clips get made unavailable at the first hint of a complaint, which takes very little time indeed.

I get that to nonAmericans, the laws seems quite silly. And you don't know the half of it. I myself keep a great little collection of silly laws...like it's illegal to keep pliers in your back pocket on Sunday in Texas. Many of our fifty states have silly little laws that have long since outlived their usefulness, and the great state of Texas is one of them. Trouble is, those same laws are what allow us to make virtually all the material on this site in the first place.

Bottom line: the overwhelming majority of tickling sites I've seen in my forty years are long gone. The only reason the TMF isn't is because of their nigh-anal-retentive approach to regulations. Those at times I admit the approach is a drag, I worship the ground on which these moderators walk. The religious right is always looking for excuses to tell people how to live, and would shut all of this down in a heartbeat if we gave them the opportunity. Hillary Duff (spell the name right, people) pics on this sight would be a gold-plated opportunity. For those who want to see those pics so badly that they'd put this site with all its wonderful materials and people at risk to do it, ask yourselves why seeing a scene with her in it is all that important to you. You might not be able to see why your position is so foolish, but I have no such trouble.

Mods, if you want to move my post out of this forum, I'd be the last one in the world to blame you. I just wanted to explain to everybody, including our foreign friends, why underage pics of Hillary Duff or any minor will never be found in this forum.

One day Chris Hanson will attempt to bust someone watching a Hilary Duff tickle video and THIS will happen:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back