• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's footwear that just drives you nuts

CaptainQuantum

TMF Master
For me, besides the obvious flip-flops and strappy sandals, my favorites are those cute little white K-Swiss tennis shoes, "skateboarder shoes" like onestars, Vans, Converse All-Stars (low tops). Oh and when it comes to high heels or boots, there's something about heels or boots that have a light-colored sole. I know it's really weird and I've never heard of anyone else having this kind of quirk, but I really like when a woman's boots or heels have light-colored soles. Anyone else care to share what kind of women's footwear really drives you wild with tickle lust?

I like those Running-type Shoes with no heels.There's nothing like seeing bare heels and ankles showing!

Give me flip flops and sandals ANY TIME!
FlipFlopsLegs489x335.gif
d_543.jpg

I love women in high heeled slides like Katie Segal wore on Married with Children especially because she wore them while wearing stockings

I love it when a girl wears high heels barefoot. No stockings. That just drives me nuts. :wow:

Sandals and more sandals.Hey Coffee, do you have any barefoot pics of Katie Segal? Never seen her feet.

Personally, my favorite footwear is.... none at all. Nothing more sexy than an attractive female walking around barefoot, but that's just my humble opinion.

Slingbacks. Nice expensive ones. With stockings. If I write more, it will sidetrack my entire day.

Good (gulp) topic.

i love those slipper-shoes, many girls wear in germany, i'm not sure what they're called...and adidas superstar

That reminds me.....

Adidas sandals, or Converse sandals (the ones with the little star on the side). And most of the time, the girls who wear those are usually athletes. Either soccer players or softball players or whatever. Athletic girls with ticklish feet. Does it get any better?

Adidas Sandals

I cannot help but agree. That footwear has intrigued me for years. The look of the sandals is always coupled by the look of the young lady wearing them. Either tanned fit legs in shorts or small toes peeking out from under baggy gym clothes...the look is priceless.

Anklets. Definitely anklets.
Flip-flops are awesome too, when you're walking behind a woman in flip-flops, you can see her sole with every step.
I'm sad because summer is over soon and I won't get to see em again until the spring! :(

This thread reminds me...

I was watching the movie "The Tuxedo" with Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt, and there's this one part in it where the two of them are at a formal party. Anyway, at one point, Jennifer has a short, slow-motion segment where she sits down in a lounge chair buy a swimming pool. Getting to the point, the camera seems to almost intentionally focus on the soles of her beautiful feet. It kinda turned me on, because the sandals that she's wearing let's you see just enough of her bare feet (especially the arch of her right foot) for a good teaser. Just thought I'd mention it.

Less is always more so bare feet are the best but not always possible...
Kitten-heel flip flops are my current favorite sandal along with pretty strappy dress sandals without stockings. Dr Scholls sandals were big when I was in my teens to around 20 and I still love them to this day though I only see a few a year now. Excellent thread :)

Flip Flops are the best b/c that way you have a better shot at seeing the soles of her feet

if U watch the video clip from the T2D (tickle central) folks...of tricky tickly nurse (the first one)....the shoes on that ticklee were screaming for her feet to be tickled.

did i mention....they were screaming!

Shoes...

My all time favorite since H/S has been clogs ( the old original type), with a tiny small heeled foot in them with sheer nylons. :p There was a cute gal in H/S that was friends with my G/F at the time who wore just that combination and I spent many days dreaming of having them at my mercy to tickle. But she was the type that would've freaked out if she ever knew what I was thinking. :wowzer:

Strappy high heel elegant sandals (silver or gold) ...

sheer toe nude pantyhose, deep red toenail polish.

For me it's flip-flops hands down because you get to see that lady's instep.

For me the feet have to be bare and I love seeing a woman dangle her high heeled shoes especially lately with the comeback of the candies shoe. It drives me out of my mind. Knee boots are a whole another post for me.....

I use these types of footwear in my stories.

my favorites are Adidas three stripe, those cute little white keds, K-Swiss tennis shoes, "skateboarder shoes" like onestars, Vans, Converse All-Stars (low and hi tops). And I love to slowly remove them and the socks from my lees...

sheer socks or hose with loose fitting sneakers always drives me nuts.

I almost passed this thread up altogether...

Bootman said:
Knee boots are a whole another post for me.....
...but then, I remembered, "Boots are shoes, too!" Mmmmmmmmm... I dunno what it is about a nice, high boot! Yowza! :eek: I usually do a triple-take when I see some, particklerly when worn with a skirt that just reaches the tops of them... :yowzer: Combine that with one of those belly-peeker shirts or halter tops, and I might just make the news that night... temporary insanity, Your Honor! :evilha:

For me, it would be any dress shoes, especially if the arch is exposed (I call such fashions "tickle shoes"). However, I also really enjoy seeing a woman's toes, bare or, better yet, in nylons. Therefore, anything that would show off her toes is also a turn on for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back