• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's footwear that just drives you nuts

well i love shoes like that..i dont know why, i just love them ;)
img_zoom_2-2-fr.jpeg

koochy-koo!!

maan...now that the fall season is approaching and getting cool.......i alwaze luv'd my cute friend who likes to wear tights and black leather boots....and when pulling those boots off and exposing those moist, soft and very ticklish feet...it totally drives me crazy.....she screams to loud though!! :firedevil

duh...

All the above...

But those damn k-swiss that show the ankle get me EVERY time. The temptation swells until feel like it doth pop...

Sandals swell, same with the flops, but that's a gimme. Those damn swisses (it's a word) just stand out, like why aren't you wearing high-tops or sneakers instead? Or Sandals? :illogical It's almost as if they WANT you to look and wonder, and like it. I do...

Damn...

NSM

my personal opinion is a lot like many have already said. high heeled strappy "dress up" sandals in bare feet with well kept toes (preferably painted). no pantyhose.

i personally don't care much for flip-flops because they make the woman's feet flat. sure they show the whole foot but even hot looking feet look flat and "boring" to me in flip-flops. i'm heavily into the arch of female feet.

thanks for listening.

I also think that 'less is more' ... the more foot-flesh that is exposed , the better for me. Any kind of open-toed shoe works for me ... love 'em! With that said , any shoe that doesn't show off toes BUT exposes a healthy dose of 'toe-cleavage' drives me nuts , also. Another style that sends me through the roof are those designer boots that cover the entire foot/leg but still expose the toes & heels! I love that! It's like , 'I'm going through all the trouble of covering the rest of my foot , but THESE parts gotta be free!'

What's most effective for making my IQ drop a digit are high heeled pumps with closed heel and toebox, but either open sides or copious arch cleavage and a little toe cleavage as well. For example:

This is so funny... my shoes that I wear to work every day are white k swiss tennies.... I guess super comfortable can still be cute occasionally.

My all time favorite woman's footwear...

are a nice pair of Dr. Scholl's sandals...preferably red or white strapped...but just about any color strap will do. I like the sound they make when a pretty pair of feet are walking in them and I love the way they can easily be dangled or slipped off...GOD that's soooo HOT! I think they're sexier than flip flops or wedges of any kind.
My perfect female ticklee will definitely be treated to a pair of these as a gift for letting me tickle her pretty feet! :feets:
:rolleyes:

How much of the foot is exposed is directly proportional to how much I'm driven nuts. Therefore bare feet drive me the most nuts :D, flip-flops and sandals drive me nuts, but not quite as much :p, open-toed shoes, even less :jester:; and finally, shoes that cover the whole foot don't do anything for me. :sowrong: But I do like it when there are no socks or stockings to be seen. :happyfloa

ticklkitten said:
This is so funny... my shoes that I wear to work every day are white k swiss tennies.... I guess super comfortable can still be cute occasionally.

To me, those are the new white keds. White keds used to drive me nuts like K-Swiss, until white keds went for the most part out of style with the young women. IMHO pretty young women like ticklkitten need to have their feet seriously tickled for wearing those. :jester:

And I cant believe I forgot mules/wedges whatever they're called. My absolute favorite next to flip-flops. :)

I guess I'm more old fashion but give me a pair of pumps and nylons and I'll follow her anywhere :veryhappy

Deuce said:
I guess I'm more old fashion but give me a pair of pumps and nylons and I'll follow her anywhere :veryhappy

...or try to offer her all of my worldly possessions...

tkltkltkl said:
are a nice pair of Dr. Scholl's sandals...preferably red or white strapped...but just about any color strap will do. I like the sound they make when a pretty pair of feet are walking in them and I love the way they can easily be dangled or slipped off...GOD that's soooo HOT! I think they're sexier than flip flops or wedges of any kind.

That basically says it for me...Dr Scholls were big when i was a teenager and I still love 'em...don't care what color they are! I was a Dr Scholl snob...the cheaper knockoffs that some gals wore were okay but not as good as the real ones.

I suppose they'd be platform cloggs or wedges. 4 in heel, slim strap and cutouts on the heels. Make a nice sound when walking and females can't help dangling.

Not seen them for years so I made a 3D model.

There is one thing above all else that leaves me powerless and drooling like a fool. Don't know if you've seen this b4 or not but very rarely the heel is not clear but silver in color giving it a metalic look. This steel heel combined with a knee boot or strappy shoe is for me the end all of what drives me nuts. You could be the most evil woman in the world, but if you wear those kind of heels it would be stamped into my mind forever no matter how much I couldn't stand ya. Anyone ever seen what I'm talking about?

Mocs

I can't believe there wasn't a single mention of ballet slippers or soft sole moccasins. I love soft soled shoes where you can actually see the footprint the girl makes right on the sole of the shoe. These shoes are also great because you can almost leave them completely on, yet be able to maneuver a finger inside and tickle the arch with ease. If I had one wish, it would be to see see the old Britney Spears "Got Milk? ad with her in Ballet slippers...but tied up and ready for a good tickling!

Sexy shoes.

I like the old Candies...open toes, strapless back. I love the sound the shoes make when they slap against the soles when the girl walks. Bare feet in the Candies, with red polish. I love it when the girl dangles the shoe off her toes...Sends me into orbit.

I also love the old clogs. So easy to remove...and so sexy, with the open back. Always fun to see if she's wearing socks or not...

I love removing a woman's shoes after she's had them on all day, it's great when you hear the static on the socks when she flexes the foot. Nothing more sensitive than just at that moment...

oroborous said:
...or try to offer her all of my worldly possessions...

that all depends on how much worldly possessions you have lol i like tennis shoes for casual and keds of course. i have a cool pair of black sandals that show off my purple nail polish soo cool and a pair of pink flipflops that do the same thing. i also wear flats with nylons and occasionally highheels.

isabeau :bubble:

just me

I'll take barefoot any chance I get. Heels of any type must have stocking. I am not to big on flip flops but after a good pedicure sandals are a must. Have to show off the polished toes. :cat:

There's so many shoes I'm crazy about...stilettos...opera pumps...clear heeled dance shoes...strappy sandals...but I think these feet from my movie Hot Pink with Artemis Antone are really, truly yummy.

Even if they are only wearing bubbles!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

I love flip-flops on young women as I see them walking along continuously lifting their heels and exposing the soft instep of their feet to my eyes - I also like the open heeled dance shoes that I have seen on Latina girls doing the tango and again lifting their heels every step or two.

Years ago, I found a great online boutique in Boston that sold the vintage models~I bought them in every color she had in my size. Now I can't find her! (pouts)
XOXO

Knox The Hatter said:
Sexy shoes.

I like the old Candies...open toes, strapless back. I love the sound the shoes make when they slap against the soles when the girl walks. Bare feet in the Candies, with red polish. I love it when the girl dangles the shoe off her toes...Sends me into orbit...

You'll all probably think I'm nuts, but no ladies' footwear gets me going more than good all high-heeled pumps. Especially BLACK, patent leather.

...guess my square, corporate background shows, huh?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back