• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women's footwear that just drives you nuts

Awesome thread! If a woman is going to wear shoes at all, I've been partial to the open heels (not sure what they're actually called). They're the ones that are essentially a sole with a few, thin straps.
c7ee2a7f91390ded18913f5181a24347.jpg

These are incredible! I can just imagine having those feet tied down and teasing them over every spot exposed before actually removing them all together and tickling the snot out of the whole foot! :p

i like these lol

Hello everyone!

Well, my own shoes don't drive ME nuts, but I imagine these would drive most foot and tickle guys absolutely mad!

Shoes with no sole...the architect-designed Julian Hakes Mojito!

They are elegant, not slutty, and offer access to arches. Ballet dancers don't really need arch support, so I find them very comfy! YMMV.

http://feetfair.com/coming.html (BTW, go to Feetfair.com tomorrow Feb. 9, I and the Mojitos are Feetured on next week's cover, and there are lots more pictures of my feet in and out of The Shoes there)

vy9led.jpg

2a6t8wo.jpg

Any from of boots whether it be long boots, timberlands or combat boots. I generally like the shape women's boots and them wearing those all day usually makes them a bit softer, and a little more ticklish.:firedevil At least from my experience.

As a throwback the Chinese slippers women use to ware back in the 2000s use to drive me nuts.
3-pairs-assorted-mesh-chinese-slippers-14.jpg

As a public service to our community, I present these helpful guides to women's shoes. You're welcome. :) GuideToWomensShoes_Part1.jpgGuideToWomensShoes_Part2.jpg

I love flip-flops and strappy sandals. But there's also something about peep toe high heels or peep toe wedges. I like tease of only being able to see the big toe, sometimes the second toe too depending on the shoe.

I cannot help but to catch myself staring when I see a girl wearing Ugg boots, Rain Boots, or Converse. Something about these drives me crazy, and can sometimes skyrocket my attraction to them compared other times or outfits.

The open high-heels that are really narrow in the middle, so the bare arches remain partly visible from behind:

heels_1.jpg
heels_2.jpg

The weightless simplicity of few thin leather straps, exposed toes and feet - an eye-catching and sensual design.

I have a few that drive me crazy
Ballet flats make me go nuts for some reason. Certain heels i like to see on women but i am not really a high heels guy. Peep toe shoes i feel are a big tease but i still enjoy seeing the on cute toes. Most pf you are going think i am crazy for this but i really like seeing a nice pair of feet in Birkenstock Sandals (don't judge) I am also a fan of adidas/Jordan/Other sandals/Slides as well as certain flip flops.

For me, heels or anything that reveals the foot is obviously sexy. Never been a huge fan of flip flops though, for a few reasons. My ultimate turn-ons are ballet flats or even something like white ked sneakers with no socks. Casual looks. Even a girl in sneakers and socks is super appealing to me cause I wonder what her feet look like and I want to sit on her and tear her shoes off....drives me nuts.

If I had to pick one pair that melts me though its the white keds with no socks. Probably cause one of the first serious girlfriends I tickle tortured a lot in high school wore those often.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back